Gooners low odds hunt

JdsGooner90

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners low odds hunt Wow this is really a cry for help, over 10 bets a day has nothing to do with being bored! Get yourself a girl JD, you need something to do with yourself, this is not healthy, this is nuts. I notice that your only 22 so things can still go either way, but this really is not how to get into recreational betting mate.

Re: Gooners low odds hunt

I have a girl mate' date=' i just been off work ill last 2 days, this is just fun, the amount of people who take this so seriously on here :unsure[/quote'] Take it seriously? Got a girl? You have been on here almost 24 hours a day all weekend, between here and the bookies you haven't had time to take a piss... Each to there own, but 10 bets a day is not healthy. The only saving grace is the amount you are risking. Take your time, there's no rush, is it the thrill that you enjoy?

Wow this is really a cry for help, over 10 bets a day has nothing to do with being bored! Get yourself a girl JD, you need something to do with yourself, this is not healthy, this is nuts. I notice that your only 22 so things can still go either way, but this really is not how to get into recreational betting mate.
Take it seriously? Got a girl? You have been on here almost 24 hours a day all weekend, between here and the bookies you haven't had time to take a piss... Each to there own, but 10 bets a day is not healthy. The only saving grace is the amount you are risking. Take your time, there's no rush, is it the thrill that you enjoy?
Over 10 bets a day is a cry for help, not healthy, nuts? Looking at the bets he has done it will have taken 2 seconds to place, I don't see why it means he has been glued to the computer with a gambling problem. Some might say betting £1000's on a single bet is not healthy and nuts...... :p

If you post the bet immediately after you place it you'll get the price right. Less confusion all round.
I did post it straight away like i did the previous 27 times' date=' for some reason it went up to 1.02, no complaints not like i lost anything from it just means i can try find a few more 1.02 bets along the way now to boost winnings.[/quote'] There is a good chance you placed the bet as a team had a good opportunity to score, e.g freekick at the edge of the box......

Over 10 bets a day is a cry for help, not healthy, nuts? Looking at the bets he has done it will have taken 2 seconds to place, I don't see why it means he has been glued to the computer with a gambling problem. Some might say betting £1000's on a single bet is not healthy and nuts...... :p
Exactly, everyone is going on like ive bet on 10 games a day waiting for the full 90 minutes to end, it takes me about 1 hour to get 5 bets in :unsure

There is a good chance you placed the bet as a team had a good opportunity to score' date=' e.g freekick at the edge of the box......[/quote'] True, but I was looking to encourage waiting for the bet to be taken before posting.

Re: Gooners low odds hunt free bet for you tonight: [TABLE=width: 349]

[TR] [TH]Bet[/TH] [TH=align: center]Stake[/TH] [TH=align: center]Odds[/TH] [TH=align: center]Status[/TH] [TH=align: center][/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TH]For 0 - 0 DON vs. JUV[/TH] [TD=class: amounts, align: right]£25.00[/TD] [TD=class: amounts, align: right]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: matched, align: right]100%[/TD] [TD=class: bet_tools, align: right]Expand[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TH]Against Draw DON vs. JUV[/TH] [TD=class: amounts, align: right]£100.00£108.00[/TD] [TD=class: amounts, align: right]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: matched, align: right]100%[/TD] [TD=class: bet_tools, align: right]Expand[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] just bk draw if someone scores hopefully later in game or red card etc