Gooners low odds hunt

JdsGooner90

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners low odds hunt

might just keep going and only do bets im 99% sure on
I'm usually really positive and wish people well, especially as I hate the recent negativity on this forum, but that really is a stupid comment...... Bank a good proportion of the money, even if you are 100% sure of something there is a chance you can be wrong... especially at odds of 1.12 etc. Good luck :)

I'm usually really positive and wish people well, especially as I hate the recent negativity on this forum, but that really is a stupid comment...... Bank a good proportion of the money, even if you are 100% sure of something there is a chance you can be wrong... especially at odds of 1.12 etc. Good luck :)
Your right it was a dumb comment, im just just after a bit more profit thats all, i feel i play my bets better when theres more money involved im more cautious and dont gamble as much. Bank @ £100.56 :clap

Re: Gooners low odds hunt Congratz on reaching your target :ok Great achievement after starting with £10. Kinda disagree a bit with that comment as well unfortunately as you recently had £60 on an under 20 game and I doubt you had any clue who any of the players were etc... Why not try and do the same with £20 this time?

Congratz on reaching your target :ok Great achievement after starting with £10. Kinda disagree a bit with that comment as well unfortunately as you recently had £60 on an under 20 game and I doubt you had any clue who any of the players were etc... Why not try and do the same with £20 this time?
Just withdrew £75 so will carry on with £25.56. Couldnt bring myself risking £100 + on a bet so im happy with the £75 so ill see how much extra i can make from here.

Bet 43. Orduspor (res) vs Erzurum BB SK (res) Over 0.5 goals £25.36 @ 1.03
Good luck mate, but a reserve match? I used to bet on all sorts of random sports even womens indoor hockey (It was an international!?) is a bet i've placed in the past, but even i've never placed a bet on a reserve match.

Re: Gooners low odds hunt If you look on my previous attempts at this you'll see ive bet on a lot of reserve matches, i dont really care what kind of matches they are anyway i just go by the odds. Over 2.5 goals is 2/5 and under 2.5 goals is 7/4 so overs is clear favourite here, even if it is unders which is unlikely then im confident there will be at least one goal, its just kicked off so well see :hope