** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The US Masters 2013 - April 11/April 14

Aidymac

Re: The US Masters 2013 - April 11/April 14

Bowles, thanks to you mate I am on snedeker at 44's on betfair for £10!! They are giving me the option to take £110 now or let it ride??? Decisions decisions!!!! Also on him to finish top 5 at 7s... Nervous already!!!!
no worries, difficult decision there Bartrum. you stand to win 440, so @ 3.5 current odds, £110 seems a fair offer. I am not really into this cashout offer, and wouldnt like to advise you which way to go!! Im still on Day, Stricker and Snedeker, plus Rose who i think has gone now unless we see a 66.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The US Masters 2013 - April 11/April 14 Yeah cash out is all new to me too... Ive got him top 5 and each way on pp so think I'm gonna let it ride... If things go to plan I can reevaluate later!!! I was on rose aswel, stranger things have happened!! Thanks again for your trends, they are priceless to my betting strategy!! Good luck!!

no worries, difficult decision there Bartrum. you stand to win 440, so @ 3.5 current odds, £110 seems a fair offer. I am not really into this cashout offer, and wouldnt like to advise you which way to go!! Im still on Day, Stricker and Snedeker, plus Rose who i think has gone now unless we see a 66.

Re: The US Masters 2013 - April 11/April 14 In the last 3 years only one man in the final three groups have shot over par (Mickelson 2012, McIlroy 2011 and Barnes 2010 - winner has come from final three groups in all 3 of those years) so given that there's four shots between the leaders and the men outside the final three groups going into the round someone is going to have to play a sensational round of golf to win the tournament from outside the top six. In my opinion those outside the top six are all playing for prize money. I can't see the winner not coming from one of the top six going into the round given that the greens are so fast and the Sunday pins aren't easy to attack. If one of the leaders breaks par then anyone behind Kuchar needs to find a 67 to force a playoff at best. Low round of the week is only 66 and that's when the course was at its easiest. Hopefully the winner comes from the final group but for me it's a six man race now.

Re: The US Masters 2013 - April 11/April 14 pretty pleased with my bets here having ew returns on Snedeker (1st 6 if you managed 6 places, half stake as joint 6th) and Jason Day who was 3rd and leading with 3 holes to play. Others Rose, Stricker, Stenson, D Johnson all returned good scores also over the 4 days. Colsearts missed the cut. Well done to all those who managed profit