Bundesliga > Oct 26-28

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Hamburger SV (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v Werder Bremen (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v Eintracht Frankfurt (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v Borussia Mönchengladbach (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 Hello i will try to do my best for you, this is my first post i think that hannover to score 2+ is value at 2. They look realy strong at home and have some great games against all teams that visited them: dortmund, werder, nurenberg,schalke, levante and slask scoring at least 2 goals in each game except the draw 1-1 against former champions, dortmund. Gladbach is very bad this season. the newcomers didn't work very good and i think that they will fight for relegation this year. Saturday i will come with some new impressions

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 Furt-werder both to score at 1.65 is a good bet. furth didn't score at home this season, while werder lost away 2-1 to dortmund,3-2 to hannover, 3-1 to augsburg, and they won against freiburg 2-1. Last round furth scored 3 goals against hoffe in a 3-3 draw and werder won 4-0 against gladbach at home

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 Hi All, My BANKER pick for the weekend is SCHALKE to beat NURNBURG. Odds are not great (3/10) but this is a power house team with many good things happening. They are scoring goals and confidence is high (beat Dortmund and Arsenal away in last 8 days). The odds for the over 2.5 goals in the game are crap 1/2, so the 3/10 looks to be great value. Schalke lost once to Bayern Munich (0-2) and have scored 3 goals a game in their other 3 home games. They also have the third lowest average odds for a home win in the bundesliga http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/average-home-win-odds (behind Bayern and Dortmund) . They are a terrific home team and I expect a comfortable win. Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28

Wolfsburg have sacked coach Magath today. There should be coming sometinhg from the team altough I favour the unders here with both of them not being goal machines.
I also like the under 2.5 in this game 7/10 from bet365. Between them both teams have managed exactly 3 goals in 8 games. A dull 1-0 0-0 0-1 is on the cards here :) Neil.

I think that schalke is too short at 1.30. They won two big games and i don't think that it will be very easy for them against nurnberg. I also think that over 2.5 or Huntelaar to score anytime is a better option.
Sorry Kevin , I have to disagree. Huntelaar score anytime is 4/11 on bet365 Over 2.5 goals in game is 1/2. These are not terrific extra odds/ Schalke could go 2-0 up and make some subsitutions. Huntelaar is no definite to score ..... 3/10 versus 4/11. I still prefer the 3/10. Either way, the very best of luck to you:) Neil.

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 Germany Bundesliga- 28th of October- 17.30 CET- Hannover-M'gladbach AH-0.5 @1.91 4/10 paddy power (fair until @1.70) Hannover are a real home force. They haven't lost on their own pitch for a long time now, even better than Bayern München. They play spme decent football with a great mentality as they fight back after a set back. They some defensive problems as 2-3 players are carrying knocks or are out but they have a big squad to replace those absentes. The offense works really well as they have several good attackers who can score (Sobiech, Schlaudraff, Abdellaoue, Ya Konan and Diouf). M'gladbach are poor. Very overated because of the last season. Reus was their best man which gave this average team the edge. Coach Favre is constantly saying that he has to start at zero and has to rebuild this squad which would take him a long time. Defence is horrible, very poor at Bremen. Bremen was totally superior to them giving Gladbach no chance to take anything from them. Hannover are an even better team and should beat Gladbach on their own pitch. Both with match on thursday but Hannover have a bigger squad to avoid tiredness. Home win to me. Gladbach miss right-back Jantschke and striker de Jong. GL

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 DAMN, I'm starting to sweat :eek are all strikers on 'STRIKE TODAY'. Schalke are so flat, gotta be better in the second half. Just checking the stats. They have scored 3 conceded 0 in first half. Second half they have scored 6 and conceded 3 . Am just gonna let it ride the draw is 5/2, schalke will get better.

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 B.Munich VS B Leverkusen LAY Bayern @1.31 Befair Gone for a Lay of Bayern M here. I feel they are priced too short in this match. Just had a tough Away fixture in the CL, lets hope they have a CL hangover today.... NOw its 1-0 to Bayer. I've Lay Bayer off now to lock in some Profito.. Beautiful stuff

Re: Bundesliga > Oct 26-28 B.Munich VS B Leverkusen 1-1 now good shout undertaker. Bayern play Kaiserslautern in the cup on wedensday at home. I am laying them at 1.14 that price seems very short considering they have Ribery and Martinez out injured today and Robben not fully match fit yet. They may also rest some players because they have had a busy schedule lately. Kaiserslautern got relegated last year but are currently 3rd in the second division and have a strong squad. Very happy to lay at 1.14 even if they get a winner late against Leverkusson.

B.Munich VS B Leverkusen LAY Bayern @1.31 Befair Gone for a Lay of Bayern M here. I feel they are priced too short in this match. Just had a tough Away fixture in the CL, lets hope they have a CL hangover today.... NOw its 1-0 to Bayer. I've Lay Bayer off now to lock in some Profito.. Beautiful stuff
Great game and a great Result for me. Had to Lay Bayer off abit during the game, but still a Whopping profit overall..

Germany Bundesliga- 28th of October- 17.30 CET- Hannover-M'gladbach AH-0.5 @1.91 4/10 paddy power (fair until @1.70) Hannover are a real home force. They haven't lost on their own pitch for a long time now, even better than Bayern München. They play spme decent football with a great mentality as they fight back after a set back. They some defensive problems as 2-3 players are carrying knocks or are out but they have a big squad to replace those absentes. The offense works really well as they have several good attackers who can score (Sobiech, Schlaudraff, Abdellaoue, Ya Konan and Diouf). M'gladbach are poor. Very overated because of the last season. Reus was their best man which gave this average team the edge. Coach Favre is constantly saying that he has to start at zero and has to rebuild this squad which would take him a long time. Defence is horrible, very poor at Bremen. Bremen was totally superior to them giving Gladbach no chance to take anything from them. Hannover are an even better team and should beat Gladbach on their own pitch. Both with match on thursday but Hannover have a bigger squad to avoid tiredness. Home win to me. Gladbach miss right-back Jantschke and striker de Jong. GL
bet loss Hannover were leading 2-0 till the 70th minute and then 3 goals within 7 minutes from Gladbach