Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 i think its now 14 games MArk Hughes has taken us away and come back with only 3 points (3 draws and 11 defeats) That has to change soon and its a great time to take on the gunners on the back of 2 defeats with no goals scored. We have to take the game to them and believe we can win this. Its a big price and we did ok there last year losing only 1-0 after a mistake let in RVP for the winner in the 2nd half. We beat them at home 2-1 towards the end of the season. Watching them in the last 2 games, i have no fear that we cant get something out of this game best price is only 8/1 now which still looks decent bet to me Draw no bet is 7/1 at Stan James, that will do.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 Arsenal vs QPR UNDER 3.25 goals @ 1.80 (Bet365:5pts) Fairly hard to cap Arsenal games these days, we've gone from very good to complete garbage a few times already this season and our last two displays against Norwich and Schalke have been nothing short of abysmal, absolute rubbish with zero creativity, damn all shots on target, defensive errors. Crap. You could make a case for this going over as QPR have looked fairly rubbish to me, slight improvement recently perhaps but leaky at the back and disjointed overall, too many new players maybe. We will attack and are good to leak one.....BUT I do think this has the feel of a tight and low-scoring game. Mark Hughes has given us problems over the years but nullifying us to some degree, its happened on occasion when he was at Blackburn, City and last season at QPR where we were beaten at Loftus Rd in a poor display. The way we are playing at the minute, I think any side that comes to the Emirates and packs the defence will frustrate us massively....when we've played well this season like at City, Liverpool, Southampton home, West Ham away, the opposition have come out and tried to attack, giving us space. Chelsea, Schalke, Norwich, Sunderland have played it cagier, frustrated us and try to hit on the break....and got results. We look devoid of ideas atm and no wonder with Gervinho playing as a bloody centre forward, few others looking tired in midweek eg Cazorla, Podolski so I'm concerned about tomorrow. I think if we do win it will be low-scoring and hard fought.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 England Premier League- 27oth October- 16.00 CET- Arsenal London-Queens Park Rangers under 3.25 @1.80 4/10 sbobet (under 2.75 @1.85) Arsenal may have played some better football this year compared to last year, but they do struggle to score in quite a few matches. They were harmless against Norwich last weekend having no real goal scoring chances. Then they lost deserved to Schalke on wednesday and again, they were not threatening their opponent's goal. They still have Walcott out and Oxlade-Chamberlain is a doubt. Without those two wingers, they are definitely less good in the offense. Podolski and Gervinho are no main strikers which leaves Wenger just with Giroud but he doesn't look to have already fit in. QPR were less convincing last weekend against Everton although they were missing their best man Fellaini, plus they were in front after two minutes and Everton being down to 10 men after just an hour. QPR look to have a offense with less goal threat for their opponents. Johnson remian sidelined for a long time. Hoilett scored last weekend but is no main striker. Zamora and Cisse are main strikers but they don't score goals. Now, they have some defenders back from injuries which will gave them more possibilities to field a good defence. QPR won't play offensive as this is something they cannot win. Huge line to me, fair would be 2.75. GL

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 Pretty hard to work out what's going to happen in this one, but I at the end of the game if QPR have a point I think they'll be delighted. A narrow Arsenal win seems the most likely result - and after their recent troubles they'll be delighted with that result. No bet for me, I think.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 Over 3.5 @ 2.39 pinnacle Stung by criticism over their recent performances and the fans giving it to their board at the AGM, can see Arsenal bouncing back here. They will fancy their chances of doing so against this QPR defence that has allowed a goal in 7 of their last eight games, as well as at least two goals in five of these games with the just one clean sheet. However QPR have also scored in their last four games and 6 of 8 overall, and with Arsenal's defence having conceded in their last five games, after clean sheets in their opening three games, then QPR will fancy their chances of getting on the scoreboard. Arsenal beat Southampton 6-1 and fellow strugglers QPR are similar in that they have been scoring but also conceding too many goals. While QPR can score here, expect Arsenal to score a few here, as they put in a much more determined and focused effort here

QPR +1.5 I think that QPR have nothing to lose here and will push Arsenal to the limit. I don't quite see an Arsenal domination here, considering their current form and fatigue over the past few games.
Welcome to PL! Please remember to quote odds and bookmaker when making a selection :) good luck with your bet!

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 *Draw @ 5.2 Betfair* I think there is value in the draw. Arsenal are struggling up front bigtime. Giroud and Podolski have been non-existant in recent games, if you mark Cazorla out of the game, Arsenal have nothing going forward. This is a good chance for QPR to get a result today, i cannot see it being a high scoring game, 0-0 or 1-1 is very possible. I certainly could not back Arsenal at such a short price given recent displays, but at the same time, QPR are poor aswell, so the value lies with the draw for me.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27 Arsenal v QPR Arsenal @ 1.41 Betfair Arsenal have lost 2 in a row, Norwich and Schalke.. The Norwich game was poor but Schalke are a top team so Its not as bad as what people are making out. Wilsh1te should be making an appearance possibly after coming back from Injury and Oxe may feature. I dont think QPR have enough quality to beat anyone so I have to back the Gunners to get back on track.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Oct 27

England Premier League- 27oth October- 16.00 CET- Arsenal London-Queens Park Rangers under 3.25 @1.80 4/10 sbobet (under 2.75 @1.85) Arsenal may have played some better football this year compared to last year, but they do struggle to score in quite a few matches. They were harmless against Norwich last weekend having no real goal scoring chances. Then they lost deserved to Schalke on wednesday and again, they were not threatening their opponent's goal. They still have Walcott out and Oxlade-Chamberlain is a doubt. Without those two wingers, they are definitely less good in the offense. Podolski and Gervinho are no main strikers which leaves Wenger just with Giroud but he doesn't look to have already fit in. QPR were less convincing last weekend against Everton although they were missing their best man Fellaini, plus they were in front after two minutes and Everton being down to 10 men after just an hour. QPR look to have a offense with less goal threat for their opponents. Johnson remian sidelined for a long time. Hoilett scored last weekend but is no main striker. Zamora and Cisse are main strikers but they don't score goals. Now, they have some defenders back from injuries which will gave them more possibilities to field a good defence. QPR won't play offensive as this is something they cannot win. Huge line to me, fair would be 2.75. GL
1:0 bet won

QPR +1.5 I think that QPR have nothing to lose here and will push Arsenal to the limit. I don't quite see an Arsenal domination here, considering their current form and fatigue over the past few games.
could have been lost if not for Cesar's performance

Arsenal v QPR Arsenal @ 1.41 Betfair Arsenal have lost 2 in a row, Norwich and Schalke.. The Norwich game was poor but Schalke are a top team so Its not as bad as what people are making out. Wilsh1te should be making an appearance possibly after coming back from Injury and Oxe may feature. I dont think QPR have enough quality to beat anyone so I have to back the Gunners to get back on track.
1-0 Bet Won

We weren't good enough if you ask me the goal was coming and we had nothing in attack
I agree ye didn't offer much going forward. But apart from Cazorla's chance, what great chance did Arsenal have all game? Not only that, but Arteta was offside for the goal. QPR deserved a draw for me, and ye squandered 2 golden chances right at the end.

I agree ye didn't offer much going forward. But apart from Cazorla's chance' date=' what great chance did Arsenal have all game? Not only that, but Arteta was offside for the goal. QPR deserved a draw for me, and ye squandered 2 golden chances right at the end.[/quote'] I just know we are better than that which is annoying and the selection of swp is getting beyond a joke now 3000 fans all celebrating when they took him off no one likes him

I agree ye didn't offer much going forward. But apart from Cazorla's chance' date=' what great chance did Arsenal have all game? Not only that, but Arteta was offside for the goal. QPR deserved a draw for me, and ye squandered 2 golden chances right at the end.[/quote'] We hit the bar, Cesar made a number of quality saves....one from Giroud's header, one from Cazorla which was in the bottom corner, and he clawed a certain OG off the line. Aside from the Cazorla sitter he missed. We didnt play well but were clearly the better side yesterday despite what Mark Hughes says. I suspect he's under pressure which he should be given the team he has to work with.