Gooners Over 0.5 goals

JdsGooner90

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals I just dont think this type of hunt is for me, shouldnt be this difficult to get on a decent run :unsure Tonight i had the choice of the above game or brighton leeds, with leeds game under 2.5goals being favourite and this game over 2.5 being favourite, i went for this game based on odds but my gut instinct was a goal in leeds game so going to go more on instinct from now on and see what happens!

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals Come up with some rules to help me progress with this.. 1) Only betting on games involving teams from England, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Holland 2) League games only, Unless its a cup game in England im confident with. 3) Odds no more then 1.08 Going to stick to these and see what happens, im due a good run! :hope

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals You really do know what you're doing wrong but won't/can't deal with it properly. You will do eventually and then success will come. Feel for the bet, from the gut. Surely that feeling wasn't there for bet 2, even though it won.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals

This hunt has alarm bells ringing all over it! Please get out Jds before you loose anymore money. Money does not equal being lucky. Get out and try something new, this isn't working.
Good to see you're still lurking. Will we see you back on the boards soon?

Good to see you're still lurking. Will we see you back on the boards soon?
We will my friend. Until then I am happy to lend a supportive hand. When people again and again and again, blame nothing but bad luck, then back literally anything again and again, because "things are going against you" then sirens really go off. Jd, there are people out there that have a real problem, Ive had enough friends that have went down this route. Stop and assess what you are doing. Look at my hunts, it is better to win £1 a week with 4 bets, than lose £20 a week backing anything in the hope of "turning it around". Luck is an illusion, especially if your seeming to have an unlucky spell to your degree. Backing over 0.5 goals requires more than just selecting any game from those leagues you state, and doing it in quick succession. Trust me this will not work. You have more chance of winning the lottery than getting 100+ wins with this strategy.

We will my friend. Until then I am happy to lend a supportive hand. When people again and again and again, blame nothing but bad luck, then back literally anything again and again, because "things are going against you" then sirens really go off. Jd, there are people out there that have a real problem, Ive had enough friends that have went down this route. Stop and assess what you are doing. Look at my hunts, it is better to win £1 a week with 4 bets, than lose £20 a week backing anything in the hope of "turning it around". Luck is an illusion, especially if your seeming to have an unlucky spell to your degree. Backing over 0.5 goals requires more than just selecting any game from those leagues you state, and doing it in quick succession. Trust me this will not work. You have more chance of winning the lottery than getting 100+ wins with this strategy.
To be fair, I don't really think money is the issue........................for now. My worry is that it may become an issue in the future if this gung ho approach is not dealt with. I've tried to be helpful but to no avail. Your strategy of a kick up the arse may work better :hope so we'll await the outcome with bated breath and trust that the advice is taken in the spirit meant. Don't give up just yet JdsGooner90 but you really do need to find something more suitable to bet on and get the confidence going.