Gooners Over 0.5 goals

JdsGooner90

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals Clarification time here. On several occasions you've 'covered' the 0-0 with a bet 'just in case'. You can't keep on doing this. You're backing out of the bet and then sometimes you want to accept the winner if it's a late goal. You can't have both. On another post you 'scrapped' a bet because of a timing issue. Was the bet placed or did you post up before betting? We don't know. Post a bet only when it's been placed otherwise it gives out the wrong impression. There are people on Punters Lounge who follow certain bets/systems that take their fancy. It's unfair on them when a member changes their mind. Telling us how well you do with other bets is irrelevant. If they were posted elsewhere on here it would give them some credence, but they're not. Normally that would be called 'aftertiming'. I don't want to be too harsh, but my eldest lad's bedroom is tidier than this { and that's saying something } Just try to keep things a little bit more in order please.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals 1-0 ft. Annoying as i only intended on backing this at 0-0 but they scored just as i was doing it so thought id go for it anyway, plus a goal was disallowed on 72nd minute :\ Not worth spending any more money on this as it just doesnt work for me and i dont have the patience to go down the disciplined route, time to come up with something else to have a go at