** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gooners Over 0.5 goals

JdsGooner90

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals Alright Gooner, Just read through your thread,and got to say congrats on the streaks you managed.I think im going to start a similar thread this week once I have finished off a few things here and there. I do feel though mate,that you should be making more from those streaks.I mean could you not wait out for a better value?,with a minimum limit for yourself?.I personally wouldn't touch less than 1.1's,theres obviously a big difference to the end result using 1.1's instead of say 1.03's. Starting with a fiver,a streak of 40 1.1's would bring you back about £226 less commission,and if you were to manage 50 you would be closer to £586!,from a fiver(£2300 from a £20 starting bank!). I will be banking 20% of all my profits after each game,plus im tinkering around with the idea of cashing out at a certain point,maybe about 80th minute if no goal,just to salvage something to continue next bet with. Anyway bud,great thread and great result for you guys today.BTW,I have been reading a lot of 0.5 threads lately,and have come across a lot of comments from people saying "0.5 systems dont work,stop throwing your money away!" etc,etc,etc. But after doing the maths,I dont see why it shouldn't work with the right selections,right discipline,right system,and a lot of patience. a couple of interesting facts from today.....there was 99 games played today in the U.K,and out of them there was NO 0-0's!.Not a single 1!.Can you believe it?,everyone scored!secondly,I was told today Manu were on a 78 game streak without a 0-0(even though they come close today lol). With a £20 starting bank,and waiting around inplay for higher odds of an average of 1.1,those 78 games would turn a measly £20,into a not so shabby £33,000!.Just a thought lol.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals

Interesting' date=' up till now i havent really seen this thread as a way of making good profit, i make decent profit on the asian handicap market and have always just done this for that extra bit of fun but ill give it a go in my next attempt with better odds and see how far i can go.[/quote'] How about a thread on the Asian Handicap then if you're good at it. It would be something different.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals I will give it a go when this hunt comes to an end, so yes it wont be too long lol. While were talking about it, if i was to give it a go id do it in the form of a hunt with similar odds to this, fulham +2 today is 1.06 that would be my first bet as i cant see them losing let alone losing by more then one but on betfair do you get your money back if they were to lose by 2 like bet365 for example or does it count as a losing bet?

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals

I will give it a go when this hunt comes to an end' date=' so yes it wont be too long lol. While were talking about it, if i was to give it a go id do it in the form of a hunt with similar odds to this, fulham +2 today is 1.06 that would be my first bet as i cant see them losing let alone losing by more then one but on betfair do you get your money back if they were to lose by 2 like bet365 for example or does it count as a losing bet?[/quote'] You could always click on the rules for that bet........................but the answer is no. You were talking about Asian Handicap betting, the above example isn't Asian.