** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gooners Over 0.5 goals

JdsGooner90

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals I can't argue with you as you are spot on. It wouldn't feel right, just as it wasn't quite right with the staking total. You are starting out on the learning curve. Welcome to the smoother path, hope you can stay for a while at least.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals In the game with red bulls and dc united i took £13 in play with 15 minutes to go after they missed a penalty as i thought it was going to be one of those games as i couldnt see a winner then put a few quid back on it with 5 minutes to go. They scored in the 88th minute but it just doesnt feel right as i took money out during the game, maybe i could not include that bet? i dont know, see what skittle makes of it? Dont know what the rules are for this type of hunt.

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals Just annoying because ive just f****d things up being to cautious when i already had £2 on 0-0 @ 10/1 with bet365, i was just tired and dont know why i took the money inplay to be honest, there was a lot going on had a few bets in play on and i lost track of things. Annoying because it was a winning bet, i just didnt do it the proper way.