** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Everton (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21

For me this game hinges on the participation of Marouane felaini as he's been pretty instrumental in their play this season.
yeah and jelavic but i feel everton may stall here and allow qpr a bit of initiative and i think they could just win here

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 QPR are one of the poorest sides in the league and with or without Felani and Jelavic Everton will get a result here. QPR have bought too many over-rated players who have signed for there final paycheck because no one else would pay those sorts of wages :-) Another tough season ahead for Mark Hughes.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 this is where we have to start turning around our season, some of the form this season hasnt been too bad, even the 0-5 reverse to Swansea, we had 20 shots, they had 8!!! After that, the draw against Chelsea (no one else has managed that yet!), the 1st hour at Spurs where we played them off the park. The defeats to WHU and WBA could have been avoided with better defending and the sending off cost us dear vs WHU. All in all a bit of a nightmare with so many changes to the team through injury etc We should have a decent 11 available on Sunday and i fully expect a much better showing

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 What Juicy Value on Everton at 13/10. Their display convinces me to take a full sized bet on them. However the last time I saw them play they were exposed in defence more times than usual. but at 13/10 I'll take my chances against a QPR side that's lacking some team effort and not waking up to games until they give themselves a mountain to climb.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 4pts Everton to beat QPR 13/10 Paddy Power I really like the look of Everton this season and have gone on record as saying that I think if anyone breaks into the top four this season it will be them. If they are to prove me right then this is a match they have to win and even though Fellaini’s out I still think it’s a match they can win. They have plenty of pace, skill and trickery in their side to go along with their solid defence and that can ensure Rangers’ wait for their first win goes on. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-ensure-qpr-remain-winless-in-super-sunday-clash

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 I'm surprised to see QPR where they are in the league, I feel they're in a false position. That said they are there for a reason and it's because they have been awful thus far. I think it's only a matter of time before they string together some results, though. Perhaps that might not come until a change of manager comes in, I'm not sure. They've got the quality to be a lot further up the table. I'm an Everton fan though, so most of this write up will be based on us. In all honesty I think we've been desperately unlucky not to be further up the table. Well, I say unlucky, but some shocking defending has contributed to that. Central defence has been a problem area for us this term, we've looked very shaky in the majority of the games. For some reason or other, Moyes has not played Distin and Heitinga together, a partnership which kept so many clean sheets last season. Going forward, Everton have been outstanding thus far. I've seen a real change in attitude from David Moyes. Last season all teams really needed to do was mark Pienaar and Baines out of the game, but now we've got a very dangerous right hand side this term. This, with Fellaini also pushed up the field, has seen us average 21 shots a game. That is more shots a game than any team in Europe(before yesterday), 2 shots clear of our nearest rival, Man City. We havent got Fellaini for this game though and it will be interesting to see how it affects us. It's a massive loss. Gibson is also a huge loss and it has shown in our play. If I'm honest I think this match can go either way. I'm quietly confident but I'm also worried about QPR not having a win on the board yet. With both teams struggling in defence and with the ability to score goals, I think there will be a few. Over 2.5 is available at 19/20 on StanJames (8/10) Over 3.5 @ 11/5 with StanJames (4/10) Everton to score 2 or more @ 11/10 SkyBet (7/10)

LAY Everton @ 2.24. Going to lay Everton here as I think they're too short at a little over evens. They have impressed this season so far and they've provided a lot of cause for optimism, but if they're going to be evens or there about for every away game to anyone outside the top four I think they're worth a lay. Q.P.R. Haven't been that bad, and I think it's just defensively where they've had issues. Going forward they definitely have goals in them. Fellaini being out today would put me off backing the away side too. He's been pretty instrumental so far this season, and is the driving force in their engine room. I'm not jumping for joy at the possibility if Darron Gibson returning, and Hutzsberger won't play yet. With Norwich winning yesterday Rangers need a positive result, and I'm banking on them using the international break to good effect here.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 QPR are in need to gain some points, or at least one point today. Hughes is under pressure having spent some money but not delivering the results (yet). Bosingwa and Ferdinand are back from their injuries. Diakite is back from his one-match ban. With Norwich having won yesterday, they have to pick up points. The absence of Fellaini will suit them for sure as he was one of the outstanding players of the season so far, if not the most outstanding player of this campaign so far. Definitely the best Toffee player so far although Pienaar and Jelavic are doing well too. Gibson and Hibbert should miss this match. The Rangers need to get better and take the points. They were unlucky to have lost their last match. To me, this is a fairly chance for the London side to get at least a point but I wouldn't be surprised to see them winning 1-0 here.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 KEY STATS [TABLE] [TR] [TD]QPR [/TD] [TD]EVERTON [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Yet to win in the league this season [/TD] [TD]Everton have only won once away to QPR in 25 years. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] INJURIES/SUSPENSIONS QPR: Fitness worries over Boswinga, Ferdinand, Traore, Clint Hill and Fabio all look to have cleared up. Andy Johnson remains the long term absentee. Diakite is back from his 1 game suspension. Everton: This game may come too soon for Hibbert and Gibson. Fellaini is expected to be out for another week with a knee injury. VERDICT QPR and Mark Hughes are under severe pressure to win today. Bottom of the table with just 2 points from 7 games, it was not the start all were expecting at Loftus Road. The cash was splashed over the summer, and on paper they have a number of attacking options, but it is clear for all too see the money should have been spent on the defence. QPR have been making costly errors at the back of late, and have found themselves conceding early too often. Injuries have also played their part, and the International break has allowed a few defensive options time to recover. Could this be the day the tide turns? Everton have made a magnificent start to the season, and currently occupy a Champions League place. They have only lost one of the last 18 league games! Fellaini sits out todays game, and he could be a big loss. It is interesting to note they have only won once at Loftus Road in the last 25 years. For me Everton are not as strong on the road, and they are too short this afternoon. VALUE BET QPR Draw No Bet @8/5 (Pinnacle)

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Everton > Oct 21 Everton (to face QPR): Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Neville, Mirallas, Anichebe, Pienaar, Jelavic. Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Naismith, Hitzlsperger, Gueye, Duffy. QPR: Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Park, Taarabt, Granero, Nelsen, Bosingwa, Hoilett, Zamora, Mbia. Subs: Green, Ferdinand, Cisse, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Faurlin. ---- Looking at the team selections, Everton really should have this. There has to be goals in it as well.