** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20 *Manchester City WIN @ 1.77 Betfair* Backable odds here for City. West Brom have had a great season so far, but i still find it hard to see them getting anything off City. West Brom haven't even scored a goal against City in their last 4 meetings, and i thought their defence looked very weak at home to QPR last time out, albeit they did win 3-2, but if they defend like that here, they will get slaughtered. City looked very impressive in their 3-0 win against Sunderland last week, they are still not 100% clicked yet this season but still seem to be getting the results. City know they have to win to keep up the pressure on United and Chelsea, albeit it is early in the season. I find it hard to think West Brom will keep Aguero and Tevez out.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20 I think that Man.City should not be favourites against WBA for 2 reasons: 1) WBA have lost just 1 out of 7 game this season and won all their 4 home games and are on the 6th place with 14 points; 2) in last 6 home games against the Citizens in all competitions WBA did not win in the last 2, managing a 0-0 draw the last time these sides met. Man.City are not that good this season as they were last term and they are not that strong when playing away from home. They had difficulty beating Fulham 2-1 away, and managed only draws against Liverpool and Stoke. Moreover, Man.City had many players involved in international matches. I don't think that WBA will be able to beat Man.City, because very few teams in my opinion can do that, but I guess based on their form and previous meetings they have a good chance of getting a draw here. Draw @ 3.75 (2 units) Bet365

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20 i think on a good day man city would struggle to score two goals away but now i'm even more pessimistic about their chances. so many players are coming back in the squad from international duty and obviously they will be tired while west brom have had a long period of rest. also take in the account that man city must rest some players for champions league it makes huge difference on the day. i think they can still put out a strong squad. if they win it could be 0-1 or 1-1

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20 Expect two things in this game. A sluggish start from city and WBA stout defensive play. City missing Silva, tired players from international duty. They are slow starters... City have drawn 14 of their last 19 games away in the league at the end of the 1st half http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-form-guide-over-under-goals The draw at 45 minutes is 11/8 (bet365) 0-0 is 9/4 (bet365) and 1-1 13/2 (bet365) I kind of like the 0-0 and the saints to (win and over 2.5 goals) combo bet for approx 12-1 or 1-1 and saints combo bet for around 33 - 1. Won't go crazy but it's a nice gamble for a small stake. Neil.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20

Huh? explain pls...
Maybe he should spit another portion of statistics just like you did?!?! You demand explaining from him, and in the same time from your post I get only that you know the names of the teams and the names of the stadiums they play... I'm sure here everyone knows at least 20 sites for every kind of statistics. As people like Jase often talk about is OPINION ... and REASONING. So if you be so kind, share your opinion for ANY outcome for the particular game :) And GL! ;)

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20

I think that Man.City should not be favourites against WBA for 2 reasons: 1) WBA have lost just 1 out of 7 game this season and won all their 4 home games and are on the 6th place with 14 points; 2) in last 6 home games against the Citizens in all competitions WBA did not win in the last 2, managing a 0-0 draw the last time these sides met. Man.City are not that good this season as they were last term and they are not that strong when playing away from home. They had difficulty beating Fulham 2-1 away, and managed only draws against Liverpool and Stoke. Moreover, Man.City had many players involved in international matches. I don't think that WBA will be able to beat Man.City, because very few teams in my opinion can do that, but I guess based on their form and previous meetings they have a good chance of getting a draw here. Draw @ 3.75 (2 units) Bet365
I agree with you on Man City not being so convincing this season , but have to disagree with the whole West Brom flattering. They really have lost only one match , but if you be more specific, they beat teams like Reading and Queen's Park Rangers at home and in the both matches the away team had the better possession stats. It was not like they ran them over ... The first victory for the season at home against Liverpool was a combination of fluke, refs mistake ( or can I say clear simulation from Shane Long for the penalty) and these two combined with timing. And yet again the away side had more possession. I think a team like Man City with the players they have in the middle of the park, if West Brom let them to play more with the ball , like they did in the previous games, however poor the form of the City to be compering last season, they will punish this with goals ... I think. Don't get me wrong, I am also tempted by the Draw , but wanted to express my opinion about the bigger picture behind the West Brom results. GL Anyway!

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City > Oct 20 Under 2.5 @ 2.31 pinnacle West Brom have shown this year that they will not be pushovers, especially at home as they have won all four games with the most recent game against QPR where they won 3-2, being the only goals they have conceded at home. They will close down the City midfield, which is without Silva, Rodwell and Garcia, which limits Mancini abiity to rotate some of these players. City have not been travelling as well as last year, as they have drawn at Liverpool and Stoke and just edged out Fulham. They have yet to concede against West Brom in their last four meetings, but they did draw 0-0 last year at the Hawthorns. Mancini is under pressure in the Champions league, and if he decides to rest some players for the Ajax game, this constant chopping and changing will continue to impact on their play. Doubt that West Brom will allow City to open them up and expect this to be a low scoring game as a resul