** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Should I have Folded? $109 tourney.

LIKE2FISH

After evaluating I feel this is a fold Preflop as Villian 33/4. as I think I am behind his whole range,with his 6.5BB stack he cant fold... Is this a FOLD? 1 hour mark in tourney 427 runners,I finished 209. Blinds 80/160 zikan25(SB) $4970 rakel20100312(BB) $3554 - Me(BTN) $1494 - Rockverywell1(MP) $3168 - Johnattan33(MP) $2076 seanodo(MP) $2240 WESKJYPURO(MP) $1037 le6ii21(MP) $2380 kuyltje(MP) $2365 Pre Flop: Me(BTN) with [Ac,Qs] Rockverywell1(MP) calls 80, Johnattan33(MP) folds, seanodo(MP) folds, WESKJYPURO(MP) raises 160, le6ii21(MP) folds, kuyltje(MP) folds, Me(BTN) raises 1494, zikan25(SB) folds, rakel20100312(BB) folds, Rockverywell1(MP) folds, WESKJYPURO(MP) calls 877 Flop: (Js,8c,8h) Turn: (6d) River: (4s) Final: Me(BTN) wins 457 WESKJYPURO(MP) wins 2274 WESKJYPURO(MP) mucks [Ts,Tc]

Re: Should I have Folded? $109 tourney. You're right, you have almost zero fold equity here so the only question is where are you compared to his range. His min-raise here is about as strong as it gets given that stack size, so give him a range of TT, JJ, QQ, KK, AA, AK, AQ and you only have 34% equity. So although most people will just put their chips in in this spot, it looks like a pretty clear fold to me, especially on the BTN, so the blinds aren't coming round too quickly.

Re: Should I have Folded? $109 tourney. I made a mistake as Villian has 11BBs behind after his Pre Flop bet. I have 19 BBs left before I shoved so peeling off a flop as on the button may not be that bad of a idea or folding for a better spot as if I call I left with 17Bbs. Thanks for reply Nade

Re: Should I have Folded? $109 tourney. I Think that is spot on advice Dave,I rushed into shoving as I had planned to shove when I was dealt hand then re evaluated and folded when Villian opens,unless the opener was from CO Rockverywell1 $3168 then I def shove as stack size different.You agree there in that spot?