England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Newport County (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Dartford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Nuneaton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Southport (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Kidderminster Harriers (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Cambridge United (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Tamworth (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13 One odd thing about AFC Telford in recent weeks is that the opposition almost always have a hatful of chances - double figures usually. Somebody somewhere is going to turn this into goals and although Grimsby Town aren't the most clinical of finishers in the section, they are strong across the pitch with enough creativity to exploit any weaknesses. I've sold the time of the 2nd Grimsby goal at 74 with Spreadex. Telford do concede at home and although this trade (selling the time of the opposition's 2nd at Telford) hasn't made up very often, few sides are as a capable away as Grimsby. I take addpea's points about FGR and the preferred play for me is a buy of Reece Styche's player goal mins at 15 with Sporting. I'm not sure if he's in line for a recall (the trade is void if he doesn't start) but if he is he'll be the kind of player to upset the Mansfield rearguard. Although Mansfield have been solid at home, few sides will take the game to them like FGR.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13 No tips from me but a couple of thoughts. Firstly Wrexham will be without three first choice players for the Lincoln game. The keeper Mayebi is on international duty and teenager Coughlin will cover again, left back Ashton and midfielder Harris are suspended. That weakens our defence but it may not matter against Lincoln. Secondly, Forest Green. If they try and play football I think they win but, at our place they were the mist cynical and dirty team I have seen in a couple of seasons. If Mansfield get in their faces it will be ugly. FGR depend a lot on Klukowski in midfield. He was unfit at ours last weekend and an unused sub on Tuesday. If he still cannot start it is a no bet for me.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13

No tips from me but a couple of thoughts. Firstly Wrexham will be without three first choice players for the Lincoln game. The keeper Mayebi is on international duty and teenager Coughlin will cover again, left back Ashton and midfielder Harris are suspended. That weakens our defence but it may not matter against Lincoln. Secondly, Forest Green. If they try and play football I think they win but, at our place they were the mist cynical and dirty team I have seen in a couple of seasons. If Mansfield get in their faces it will be ugly. FGR depend a lot on Klukowski in midfield. He was unfit at ours last weekend and an unused sub on Tuesday. If he still cannot start it is a no bet for me.
I was looking to oppose Wrexham today after the suspensions from Wednesday, but like you say I don't think it will matter against Lincoln.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13 tamworth are a decent price at 6/5 for me away at hyde this evening! tamworth are proving a decent outfit away from home, shown by the win at forest green midweek! currently pushing for playoffs they looka big strong unit who are capable of goals away from home! hyde on the other hand are struggling, spencer and jevons in attack are potent when on form but their defence is at best very very suspect. as said the price is huge for me. also fancy over 2.5 goals! good luck

One odd thing about AFC Telford in recent weeks is that the opposition almost always have a hatful of chances - double figures usually. Somebody somewhere is going to turn this into goals and although Grimsby Town aren't the most clinical of finishers in the section' date=' they are strong across the pitch with enough creativity to exploit any weaknesses. I've sold the time of the 2nd Grimsby goal at 74 with Spreadex. Telford do concede at home and although this trade (selling the time of the opposition's 2nd at Telford) hasn't made up very often, few sides are as a capable away as Grimsby. [/quote'] Yes I thought Dartford would do that on Tuesday and got it badly wrong although Dartford had more shots than them. Im sure their luck will run out eventually and someone will score a few against them.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 13 Taken Southport to turn over Woking @ 4.2 and over 3 goals @ 1.98. I don't know when Woking became such a home favorite...know they're improved, but they still give up plenty of chances, and Southport has been scoring like crazy even during a run of losses. I'm taking the straight win instead of the draw because imo Woking appears vulnerable when conceding early...and neither team appears to give up on scoring until the final whistle.

Taken Southport to turn over Woking @ 4.2 and over 3 goals @ 1.98. I don't know when Woking became such a home favorite...know they're improved' date= but they still give up plenty of chances, and Southport has been scoring like crazy even during a run of losses. I'm taking the straight win instead of the draw because imo Woking appears vulnerable when conceding early...and neither team appears to give up on scoring until the final whistle.
Funnily enough I was thinking about backing Woking as Southport are pretty poor away and let a 2 goal lead slip against Barrow on Tuesday night, but I just thought Woking were a little short to be backing.

Funnily enough I was thinking about backing Woking as Southport are pretty poor away and let a 2 goal lead slip against Barrow on Tuesday night' date=' but I just thought Woking were a little short to be backing.[/quote'] Yes, Southport are very poor away...just not 4.2 poor against an opponent who ships goals. And now it's 4.6, actually. I should have waited.

No tips from me but a couple of thoughts. Firstly Wrexham will be without three first choice players for the Lincoln game. The keeper Mayebi is on international duty and teenager Coughlin will cover again, left back Ashton and midfielder Harris are suspended. That weakens our defence but it may not matter against Lincoln. Secondly, Forest Green. If they try and play football I think they win but, at our place they were the mist cynical and dirty team I have seen in a couple of seasons. If Mansfield get in their faces it will be ugly. FGR depend a lot on Klukowski in midfield. He was unfit at ours last weekend and an unused sub on Tuesday. If he still cannot start it is a no bet for me.
Clearly I should have opposed Wrexham after all although still a surprising result.