England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 9 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Grimsby Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Southport (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v AFC Telford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Tamworth (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Macclesfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Hyde FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Braintree Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Lincoln City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Ebbsfleet United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Hereford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Cambridge United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 10 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Wrexham (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10 It looksa really tricky set of fixtures but I really fancy Dartford to beat AFC Telford. I am sure everyone else is just as surprised as me that Dartford are doing so well but crucially for me was their win over Hyde which I saw. They played awful bar the final 20 minutes, missed a pen and yet still won the game 2-1 and in the end they could have won by 4 or 5 given how dominate they were in the final 10 minutes. When you play poorly and win that says a lot and then to follow it up by going to Grimsby and winning is proof that at the moment they fully deserve to be where they are. Adam Birchall scored on Saturday and he is capable of scoring plenty at this level. AFC Telford have only lost once in their last 6, but I think that has been more down to the fact their opposition havent been able to score rather than them playing well. They are losing men to suspensions and had a flu bug go through the side ahead of the game on Saturday against Woking. They won 1-0 but Woking battered them and they only had 10 men for 83 minutes. These efforts are going to catch up with them at some point and Dartford have the quality up front to punish Telford. I think 4/5 is a fair enough price, but I have done them on the -1 handicap at 11/5 with Paddy's and on the -2 at 5/1 with Hill's. I have also done a treble with Luton, who I can't see slipping up against a Braintree side who let a 2 goal lead slip on Saturday against Barrow, and Margate in the Ryman who look home bankers. The treble pays around 3/1 with BetVictor.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10 A couple of spreads for me. Grimsby Town were a big let-down against Dartford on Saturday and Scott Hurst Ltd will be expecting a response - of course, any manager in their position will expect that, but they've a better chance than most in the section of actually delivering. Alfreton Town did superbly well to whip Luton 3-0 but in truth other than that they've been fairly shoddy at home. Last time out at home they were outplayed by Braintree. Grimsby's 1-5-0 record away says a lot about their strength and the draws have been closer to wins than losses. I've bought Grimsby's supremacy at 0.3 with Spreadex. Mansfield Town have been pretty solid at home since the opening day defeat, whereas Lincoln have been pretty rubbish full stop, but the FGR game apart Lincoln have been more competitive than results suggest. I wasn't expecting to trade this game but Mansfield have some defensive issues to negotiate and I'm prepared to sell the time of the 2nd Lincoln goal at 82 with Sporting.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10 Would not usually suggest a 5 timer but I think it could be worth trying one on the over 2.5 goals market in the games at Barrow, Dartford, Kidderminster, Nuneaton and Woking. It pays around 17/1 with Bet 365. I have also backed the over 3.5 goals in the Nuneaton and Woking matches.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10 In keeping with my general strategy, I am on the draw with the big dogs of Lincoln, Hyde, Tamworth and Telford...neither the Luton nor Newport games fit the strategy, as dogs of better than 6.0 have not been consistent draw-getters in this league. Actually, so far the 5.0 to 5.99 dogs aren't getting draws this year, unlike last year, and the midweek games have been a bust across all England lower leagues in this regard. Hope springs eternal, though. For you over backers, I posted at the end of the weekend about the big underdogs. Games involving away dogs of better than 5.0 so far this season are only 14-11 O/U, and all six games involving big dogs are currently over 5.0 (though Telford backers are pulling their odds to the high 4s). By contrast, the away dogs of 4.0 to 4.99 are 17-9 O/U (65%).

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10

Would not usually suggest a 5 timer but I think it could be worth trying one on the over 2.5 goals market in the games at Barrow' date=' Dartford, Kidderminster, Nuneaton and Woking. It pays around 17/1 with Bet 365. I have also backed the over 3.5 goals in the Nuneaton and Woking matches.[/quote'] No surprise that one let me down and it came in the Nuneaton game which amazingly finished 0-0 given how bad their's and Hereford's defence are.

In keeping with my general strategy, I am on the draw with the big dogs of Lincoln, Hyde, Tamworth and Telford...neither the Luton nor Newport games fit the strategy, as dogs of better than 6.0 have not been consistent draw-getters in this league. Actually, so far the 5.0 to 5.99 dogs aren't getting draws this year, unlike last year, and the midweek games have been a bust across all England lower leagues in this regard. Hope springs eternal, though. For you over backers, I posted at the end of the weekend about the big underdogs. Games involving away dogs of better than 5.0 so far this season are only 14-11 O/U, and all six games involving big dogs are currently over 5.0 (though Telford backers are pulling their odds to the high 4s). By contrast, the away dogs of 4.0 to 4.99 are 17-9 O/U (65%).
One draw and three not draws, so I win a tiny bit of money. Two outright wins by dogs of 5.0 to 5.99...and now you know why I drink.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Oct 9-10 Cracking game of football tonight and I will be interested to read what Barton makes of it, but I thought Stockport were a bit unlucky not to get something from the game. I can see Stockport continuing to improve and I probably got Wrexham wrong again at the start of the season, although I still think a lack of depth in the squad will hinder them again.

Cracking game of football tonight and I will be interested to read what Barton makes of it' date=' but I thought Stockport were a bit unlucky not to get something from the game. I can see Stockport continuing to improve and I probably got Wrexham wrong again at the start of the season, although I still think a lack of depth in the squad will hinder them again.[/quote'] Some brief points. Firstly, any punter who watched the game, but supports a League team and complains about referees, will realise how lucky they are in comparison with this level. We got a soft penalty, given by a linesman, for one of ours but there were some decisions on general play that no one could understand. Ashton's sending off was a joke, being pushed towards the fans by other team members (who, if the ref was right, should all have been booked) but, on the other side of the coin, he should have got his first booking for his celebrations after the first penalty. To be fair he had been getting grief from some of the crowd (mother/Saville...you fill in the gaps) but there must have been something more as he normally laughs off abuse. Next, Stockport have a good young team that likes to pass the ball around and will cause plenty of teams difficulties, but they are short of an old head or two, are shakey defensively and really could do with an experienced keeper. Our young lad, covering for our "international class keeper" :D did ok but it is the poorest I have seen us defend this season, due in no small part to the fact that Mayebi does command his box. He might look as if he doesn't know what he is doing some of the time, but the fact we were stingy defensively, both last season and this, shows that appearances can deceive! Midfield? In Harris and Keates we have two of the best, if not THE best, midfielders in the division. They are excellent in both breaking up opposition play and getting forward. Hunt is growing into the role of box to box midfielder and has a serious engine on him, but is still a bit green. Up front is where we are lacking, I feel. We have no out and out goalscorer but create plenty of chances. Danny Wright, on his day, is almost unstoppable but he isn't going to score shedloads himself. Cieslewicz has pace and is groing in confidence but, again, will not score a load and, in Morrell and Ormerod, we have canny footballers but no 20 a season players. However, with our defence we don't need to score loads. I haven't seen any team yet who I think we should fear and, addpea, I think you have got us wrong this season as well. Points wise, we are in the same position as we were this time last season. In relation to us having a thin squad...it isn't THAT thin! I think we could do with another forward and possibly a creative midfielder...but I think the squad is stronger than last season...and there is no Fleetwood around. I can't think of another team who have a better squad. Stockport impressed me going forward but probably need a further season or so to really push for promotion.In Newton, they have an excellent attacking left back. Subject to who they play "both teams to score" is a bet to look at. On a general note...it WAS a cracking game, wasn't it?