Ligue 1 > September 21-23

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v Saint-Étienne (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Paris Saint-Germain (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v OGC Nice (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Troyes AC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Valenciennes FC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v AS Nancy (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Stade Rennais (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v AC Ajaccio (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v Evian TG (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23 The early lowdown on this weekend's Ligue 1 card: Montpellier v Saint-Etienne Was the Champions League defeat to Arsenal a turning point for MHSC? Even though they lost to the Gunners, it was the best, most spirited performance I've seen from them this season. I'd like to think they'll kick on from that against ASSE, and I'd make them a bet on the -0.25AH. Only a consideration, rather than a shortlisted bet, as they've yet to win at the Mosson this season and they are still suffering from 'second season syndrome'. Saint-Etienne won at Bastia, so they know how to travel, but then lost, albeit with ten men, to Sochaux at home. They are an overs side on the road this season (100% record) and the O2.25AH line also warrants a look. The problem with ASSE is that they can sometimes be erratic, and that might make me think a bit more about the hosts. Bastia v PSG Reality is starting to hit Bastia now. Three heavy defeats on the spin have shown them just how unforgiving this division is. They lost their two-year undefeated record at the Furiani last time out at home to ASSE and the cruel reality is that unless their defence improves, they'll struggle. There's no doubt their goals give them a fighting chance but Anthony Modeste, Toifilou Maoulida and Julien Palmieri have failed to fire in recent games. PSG now have everyone fit and are cranking into gear nicely. I do fancy them to win here but Bastia is never an easy place to go, and right now the price isn't there. Overs could be a consideration, but the price there is too low too, even though the Corsicans have gone over in every match this season. Brest v Valenciennes Brest appear to be one those stereotypical French sides - good at home, crap on the road. They've shipped four goals in each of their last two away matches but they are a much more solid side at home. Two very handy wins over Evian and Troyes keep them above the relegation zone. This match will be much tougher because VAFC are stronger than both Troyes and Evian. They've got a very solid, compact side and are hard to break down. They can be a bit dicey away from home though, and I'm surprised to see Brest at 1.90 with full draw cover. On paper, that's a bet (the overs are too, but not quite as smitten on that). I'll need to weigh Brest up, but they could be a decent shout at home will full cover. Lorient v Nice I knew Lorient would be odds-on when I priced this. They won at Rennes, have an 100% home record and are full of confidence. What's not to like? Well, for starters, regular keeper Fabian Audard and defender Maxime Baca will be suspended. That won't help them. Also, Nice are having a good season. They've got a very shrewd manager in Claude Puel, who is getting the best out of the team at the moment. Lorient are normally very strong at home and they are worthy favourites, but I'd want some sort of draw cover on the -0.25AH line to bite here, especially with the players they are missing. The overs line is also a tad low considering that Alain Traore, Lorient's in-form attacker, could cover it on his own. Lorient have gone over in all of their matches this season, so I'd be quite interested in that one too. Interesting game and throws up some possibilities here. Reims v Nancy Nice price on Reims in this match. They have to of serious interest at above even money on the -0.25AH line. I'm not a fan of Nancy right now. They don't have much in attack and have looked pretty ropey in defence. Andre Luiz will probably return for this one, which will allow them to ditch the bombscare that is Joel Sami from centre-half. Even still, Reims are a good home side, and will have momentum following that good home win over Montpellier last week. The over 2 goal-line is also of interest, as Reims are very attack-minded at home, but the -0.25AH line interests me more. The only nag is that Nancy quite often get results away when one least expects it, but even still, the hosts appeal. Definitely on the shortlist. Sochaux v Troyes The market is also spot-on here. There's very little edge that I can find in the encounter. I do fancy Sochaux to build on that wonderful win at ASSE last week. It was ultimately their home form that saved them last season and one would expect them to have this match marked as a 'must-win' against a fellow relegation candidate. ESTAC got a good draw at home to Lille last week so they will be buoyant too, but I think their defence is far too lightweight to help them get results on the road. They also don't really have an out-and-out goalscorer. Overs, on paper, is a bet too, but this might be a bit more cagey considering both teams probably fancy a win here. Sochaux under consideration, but no more at present. Toulouse v Rennes Rennes are in dire straits right now. They couldn't see off nine-man Lorient last weekend and are looking very vulnerable in defence. I think the Yann M'vila 'will-he-won't-he' leave situation has unsettled him and the club, and they are missing the experience of now-departed Kader Mangane in defence. I wouldn't fancy them to get anything at Toulouse, in all honesty, and the -0.25AH line is very much of interest on the hosts. Toulouse have started the season brightly and look a bit more threatening with Wissam Ben Yedder in attack. They are a far more settled side, and that could be the difference. The overs line has to merit consideration considering Rennes have gone over 80% of the time this season, but I'm more interested in the hosts. Team news will decide whether I take them or not. Bordeaux v Ajaccio I don't like unders bets, but I have one shortlisted here. Bordeaux deserve to be favourites but at 1.50? Nah, that's a bit too short. Ajaccio aren't good opponents to have on the back of Europa League. The hosts struggled with Nice the last time they played post-Europe and Ajaccio have the willpower and strength to frustrate teams. Admittedly, they've been soundly beaten in their two away games at Valenciennes and Lyon. However, they could keep it tight and that's why the U2.5 goal-line goes on my shortlist. A lot will depend on how GdB get on in Europe but that market does interest me. Marseille v Evian It will take a brave man to side against OM. They are five from five and flying right now. However, that run will end, and they may well have it tough against an Evian side who seem rejuvenated by the appointment of Pascal Dupraz as manager. They got a fine 3-0 win over Bastia and that is bound to have lifted spirits at the club. Marseille are in Turkey on Europa League duty and I expect them to be a bit jaded for this match. They certainly aren't 1.40 shots, that's for sure. Right now, ETFC and the unders have to merit consideration. Lille v Lyon They've saved the best for last this weekend. This should be a good match. Lyon are really making a fist of it this season, they look far more solid and team-like than they did last season. I'm surprised they are above even money on the +0.25AH line. Lille have yet to win at their new home this season and are struggling to replace the void left by Eden Hazard. Marko Basa is also an injury doubt, and that leaves them a bit short at the back. There's the potential for goals here, but that market seems to be chalked up correctly. But Lyon are definitely on the shortlist. Remi Garde has them in decent fettle and I suspect they could take something from this. Come the weekend, hopefully there's something to nibble on. A bientot :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23 I will be involved in tonight's match: Montpellier -0.25AH (v Saint-Etienne) @ 1.83 with 188bet - 6pts staked I'm not so sure if I would have played this a week ago, but Montpellier's performance against Arsenal on Tuesday night has lifted me. I thought they were excellent and looked more like the team that won the league last season. There has been a lot of positivity in the camp since that result, even though it was a defeat, and we saw Younes Belhanda and Remy Cabella back to their best with good, creative displays. Most importantly, the fans got right behind them, and I do expect the Mosson to be a much more vibrant place tonight. As much as I like and respect ASSE, they have a few issues. They haven't got an available right-back at the club - Banel Nicolita, a left winger, will play there tonight. They can be very hit or miss. Evidently, they have goals throughout the side, but their momentum was stymied somewhat by losing to Sochaux at home last weekend. There's no Kurt Zouma either, their strong, talented centre-half, and their midfield failed to fire last week. They'd probably settle for a point right now but I think Montpellier can get back to winning ways, and I'd take the -0.25AH line all the way down to 1.80. With half draw cover, this is an acceptable bet. :hope

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23

I will be involved in tonight's match: Montpellier -0.25AH (v Saint-Etienne) @ 1.83 with 188bet - 6pts staked I'm not so sure if I would have played this a week ago, but Montpellier's performance against Arsenal on Tuesday night has lifted me. I thought they were excellent and looked more like the team that won the league last season. There has been a lot of positivity in the camp since that result, even though it was a defeat, and we saw Younes Belhanda and Remy Cabella back to their best with good, creative displays. Most importantly, the fans got right behind them, and I do expect the Mosson to be a much more vibrant place tonight. As much as I like and respect ASSE, they have a few issues. They haven't got an available right-back at the club - Banel Nicolita, a left winger, will play there tonight. They can be very hit or miss. Evidently, they have goals throughout the side, but their momentum was stymied somewhat by losing to Sochaux at home last weekend. There's no Kurt Zouma either, their strong, talented centre-half, and their midfield failed to fire last week. They'd probably settle for a point right now but I think Montpellier can get back to winning ways, and I'd take the -0.25AH line all the way down to 1.80. With half draw cover, this is an acceptable bet. :hope
Odds are 1.93 with Ladbrokes.

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23 Bastia v PSG PSG/PSG Half time/full time @ 2.75 StanJames Really don't like the odds on a PSG win here but the HT/FT odds stand out. The last 3 games PSG have won they have been winning at half time and i see no reason why this game should be any different. PSG's squad have finally started to click and they come in to this game unbeaten this season, whilst bastia have lost the last 3, conceding 9. Ancelotti will see this as a game he wants out the way with 3 points in the bag and with a full squad with no injuries at his disposal it should be an easy win.

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23

Bastia v PSG PSG/PSG Half time/full time @ 2.75 StanJames Really don't like the odds on a PSG win here but the HT/FT odds stand out. The last 3 games PSG have won they have been winning at half time and i see no reason why this game should be any different. PSG's squad have finally started to click and they come in to this game unbeaten this season, whilst bastia have lost the last 3, conceding 9. Ancelotti will see this as a game he wants out the way with 3 points in the bag and with a full squad with no injuries at his disposal it should be an easy win.
Inevitable for Bastia really there. Bet won :nana 2012 Football Betting Record: 9-12 (+14.55)

Re: Ligue 1 > September 21-23 Bonjour Today i've got one bet in the Lille vs Lyon match both team to score @1.72 on bet365 210€ I'm french i follow my champ every week, and tonight we've got 2 very offensive teams plus, it's the last match of the week in "prime time" Some stats [TABLE=class: head_to_head] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]10.03.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]11.01.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]COU[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]23.10.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]3 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]27.02.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]17.10.10[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]3 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]11.04.10[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]06.12.09[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]4 : 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]07.03.09[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]04.03.09[/TD] [TD=class: flag]COU[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]3 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]18.10.08[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]01.03.08[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]0 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]23.09.07[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]16.02.07[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]23.09.06[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]4 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]06.05.06[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]4 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight] [TD]16.12.05[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]23.01.05[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] A bientot