** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ninja: online poker series - BlackBelt Poker 1st to the 7th October

teaulc

Ninja bbp-promo-buttons-160x120---ninja.png Black Belt Poker are proud to announce Ninja, an exclusive series of affordable online poker tournaments. Eliminate a host to win a free seat into the Main Event. Participate in all six events to become eligible for our Full Ninja Freeroll. Details Ninja is a series of six online tournaments exclusive to Black Belt Poker. Ninja takes place from Monday, October 01 to Sunday, October 07. The Main Event is a £50+5 freezeout with a $2,500 guaranteed prize pool. Each event will be hosted by a Black Belt Poker pro. A loyalty freeroll will take place on Monday following the conclusion of Ninja. After each event there will a Belt Points tournament. An array of satellites available for each event. Requirements Ninja is available exclusively to Black Belt Poker players and is open to all Belt levels. The tournaments can be located in the cardroom lobby under Scheduled > Black Belt Tournaments. Ninja Schedule Ninja #1 - Monday, October 01 (20:00) $10+1 No Limit Hold'em Freezeout 2,000 starting stack, 10-minute clock Ninja #2 - Tuesday, October 02 (20:00) $25+2.50 No Limit Hold'em Six-Max Freezeout 2,500 starting stack, 10-minute clock Ninja #3 - Wednesday, October 03 (20:00) $15+1.50 No Limit Hold'em Deep Stack Freezeout 3,000 starting stack, 10-minute clock Ninja #4 - Thursday, October 04 (20:00) $10+1 No Limit Hold'em Turbo 1 x Rebuy / Add-on 2,000 starting stack, 5-minute clock Ninja #5 - Friday, October 05 (20:00) $5+0.50 Pot Limit Omaha 1 x Rebuy & Add-on 1,500 starting stack, 10-minute clock Saturday, October 06 (20:00) $8+0.80 No Limit Hold'em Mega Satellite 10 seats guaranteed into Ninja Main Event Ninja Main Event - Sunday, October 07 (20:00) $50+5 No Limit Hold'em Freezeout ($2,500 GTD) 5,000 starting stack, 15-minute clock

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ninja: online poker series - BlackBelt Poker 1st to the 7th October Came second in the Main Event last night, following a blank and a min-cash in the two other events I played in the series. 14qj_c95_u9oec.jpg I met the guy who won in Vegas last year, when both of us won packages through Blackbelt. Really nice guy. (Although yesterday neither of us realised who the other was until afterwards.) He had about a big blind left with six players left, but made a massive comeback to get to HU with a little more than a 2-1 chip advantage over me. I took the lead when I got AA and all the money went in. I lost the lead again, despite getting AA again (this time I just picked up a small pot preflop). The third time I got AA (!!!) the money went in on the flop, when I had an overpair vs a flush draw, which hit.