Npower Football League Two > 15th September

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v Morecambe (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford City v Barnet (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burton Albion v Oxford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cheltenham Town v Southend United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chesterfield v Wycombe Wanderers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dagenham & Redbridge v Accrington Stanley (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Exeter City v York City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fleetwood Town v Northampton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gillingham v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Plymouth Argyle v Port Vale (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rotherham United v Torquay United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September These are not bets but just my early notes for the upcoming weekend.Exeter & York are very attacking sides and all their games ended overs this season.Odds for over are really tempting at 1.8. Another interesting bet is Fleetwood.Northampton are dangerous at home but are not the same team away.Defense is unstable and scoring one or even two goals are often not enough as in the game against Plymouth.On the other hand Fleetwood are really convincing in offense and defense is careful.Odds 1.8 for straight home win are typical for such games but I feel there is some value in AH -1 based on Fleetwood's run of form.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September Feel that the 3.4 offered for Morecambe to win at Aldershot with Boylesports is too high. The Shrimps have won both of their two away games 3-0 and seem like the type of side who set up well away from home to take the points and they are terrific on the break. They did lose 4-0 last time out against Lancashire rivals Fleetwood however they were not neccesarily outplayed, just did not finish their chances. Manager Jim Bentley has also came out and said that the result has been forgotten and they have moved on. Aldershot had a good first win to the season and its went downhill from there for them. Their seems to be a lack of confidence in the squad sinc then and they have been outplayed in every fixture since the win at Plymouth. The shots lack a proven goalscorer and with them not gaining many chances in games its proving hard for them to score.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September Bradford -0.5AH,-1.0AH - 1.74 - panbet Bradford are a good home side, winning both their games so far. I wouldn't normally say 1.6 is a backable price for a side in league two but with the form Barnet are currently in its difficult to see how they can get anything out the game. I watched Bradford earlier in the season and they looked a good side, strong at the back and play the ball around well, Parkinson is expected to get them into the play-offs this season and with a bit of money spent in the summer the pressure will be on soon if they don't start getting some wins. Striker Connell seems likely to come in for the injured Wells, Bradford fans seem confident the team will come good and this is a game where nothing but 3 points is acceptable. Barnet are struggling massively, we beat them 3-1 at the weekend and they seem certain for the drop unless they change tactics, they appointed Gills former coach Mark Robson as manager in the summer and hoping that they could change the whole philosophy of the club by playing short, sharp passing to try and stop the rot of the last few years. The problem is this is League two and they are not Barcelona, losing McLeod in the summer was a massive loss and he hasn't been replaced, they have little to no goal threat, defend poorly and have started terribly. I'm certain Robson will get the sack soon enough as they are going to be in irreversible position at the bottom of the table, and a change is going to be the only way to get out of it. Few would argue that they don't deserve it as they have flirted with relegation for years, lost a fair few key players in the summer and haven't replaced them. I don't see anything but a Bradford win here.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September 3pts - Bradford -1 handicap 7-4 Ladbrokes 2pts - Over 4.5 goals 5-1 Bet365 Opta stats: Last 3 meetings produced 14 goals, Barnet have just 1 win in last 6 versus Bradford, City put 4 past Barnet home and away last season, Bradford knocked 5 past Wimbledon, are unbeaten at home. I can see Barnet struggling all season. Izale McLeod almost single handedly kept them up and they have no Martin Allen to save them this time, he's at Gillingham doing a fine job. Wimbledon couldn't cope with Hanson and I feel it could be the same outcome for Barnet. Wells has a hip problem so Connell is likely to partner Hanson. If Reid hits form he will destroy opposition full backs, he's been poor so far this season but he's better than he has shown. It wouldn't surprise me to see this finish 4-2 again but our defence does seem better, apart from in away games where we let in 3 against Gillingham and 4 against Rotherham. Andrew Davies was fantastic last week against Accrington and our season will be based around decent home form and nicking points on the road from a solid set up now we know we can't play too open away from home. Over 4.5 goals is 5-1 with bet365, that might be worth some interest too.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September Bradford to win to nil - 3.00 Ladbrokes Barnet are yet to score away from home this season losing 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. They very hardly create any chances away from home as they set up so negatively. Barnet are trying to play football the right way at the moment by passing it around however they are just unable to do it due to the lack of quality within the squad. They have only maanged 10 shots on target in 4 league games. This proves the lack of goal threat that they posses and the lack of creativity to go with it. Bradfords last outing at home saw them smash 5 past AFC Wimbledon. They do normally keep it tight at home under Parkinson also with 5 clean sheets in the last 6 at home in the league albeit stretching back to last season. I cannot see Barnet having much of the ball and when they do making something happen with it.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September I'm a Barnet fan, and even I have to agree with the gloomy predictions in this thread. I would note though that the last couple of signings that we have made, namely John Oster and Krystian Pearce are very decent signings for this level. Whilst I don't think they'll make much difference to tomorrow's score, it is worth keeping them in mind for the games in the near future when prices might be a little on the long side. As stated, we are missing a goal threat, so the only hope I see is a rear guard strategy to frustrate and hope that something can be nicked on the break by the lively Ricky Holmes. Realistically, without time to integrate Pearce fully into the heart of our defence, I can see us conceding early again, so the Bradford HT/FT odds of 6/4 look appealing.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September

I'm a Barnet fan, and even I have to agree with the gloomy predictions in this thread. I would note though that the last couple of signings that we have made, namely John Oster and Krystian Pearce are very decent signings for this level. Whilst I don't think they'll make much difference to tomorrow's score, it is worth keeping them in mind for the games in the near future when prices might be a little on the long side. As stated, we are missing a goal threat, so the only hope I see is a rear guard strategy to frustrate and hope that something can be nicked on the break by the lively Ricky Holmes. Realistically, without time to integrate Pearce fully into the heart of our defence, I can see us conceding early again, so the Bradford HT/FT odds of 6/4 look appealing.[/quote Just a quick note from a Notts fan re Pearce.......great loan signing in my opinion, can make the odd mistake but at a lower lever should definately make a big difference

Re: Npower Football League Two > 15th September Exeter vs York over 2.5 goals 10/11 Boylesports...stakes 1.5/10....I believe the price is too high here,York games average 4 goals per game and the grecians 3.6....York 5 games have all yielded 4 goals and 4 of Exeters have produced 3 and 1 was a six goal thriller.I would have priced this at around the 8/11 mark so I believe there is a fair bit of value in Boyles price....

I'm a Barnet fan, and even I have to agree with the gloomy predictions in this thread. I would note though that the last couple of signings that we have made, namely John Oster and Krystian Pearce are very decent signings for this level. Whilst I don't think they'll make much difference to tomorrow's score, it is worth keeping them in mind for the games in the near future when prices might be a little on the long side. As stated, we are missing a goal threat, so the only hope I see is a rear guard strategy to frustrate and hope that something can be nicked on the break by the lively Ricky Holmes. Realistically, without time to integrate Pearce fully into the heart of our defence, I can see us conceding early again, so the Bradford HT/FT odds of 6/4 look appealing.
John Oster is a decent player, especially at League 2 level. Good ball player and will add a bit of creativity, not much pace from what i remember and getting on a bit but still, good signing imo.

Feel that the 3.4 offered for Morecambe to win at Aldershot with Boylesports is too high. The Shrimps have won both of their two away games 3-0 and seem like the type of side who set up well away from home to take the points and they are terrific on the break. They did lose 4-0 last time out against Lancashire rivals Fleetwood however they were not neccesarily outplayed, just did not finish their chances. Manager Jim Bentley has also came out and said that the result has been forgotten and they have moved on. Aldershot had a good first win to the season and its went downhill from there for them. Their seems to be a lack of confidence in the squad sinc then and they have been outplayed in every fixture since the win at Plymouth. The shots lack a proven goalscorer and with them not gaining many chances in games its proving hard for them to score.
Bradford to win to nil - 3.00 Ladbrokes Barnet are yet to score away from home this season losing 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. They very hardly create any chances away from home as they set up so negatively. Barnet are trying to play football the right way at the moment by passing it around however they are just unable to do it due to the lack of quality within the squad. They have only maanged 10 shots on target in 4 league games. This proves the lack of goal threat that they posses and the lack of creativity to go with it. Bradfords last outing at home saw them smash 5 past AFC Wimbledon. They do normally keep it tight at home under Parkinson also with 5 clean sheets in the last 6 at home in the league albeit stretching back to last season. I cannot see Barnet having much of the ball and when they do making something happen with it.
1 out of 2. Morecambe were poor and did not create anything at all. Drab Game. Well done to all the other Bradford backers

I'm a Barnet fan, and even I have to agree with the gloomy predictions in this thread. I would note though that the last couple of signings that we have made, namely John Oster and Krystian Pearce are very decent signings for this level. Whilst I don't think they'll make much difference to tomorrow's score, it is worth keeping them in mind for the games in the near future when prices might be a little on the long side. As stated, we are missing a goal threat, so the only hope I see is a rear guard strategy to frustrate and hope that something can be nicked on the break by the lively Ricky Holmes. Realistically, without time to integrate Pearce fully into the heart of our defence, I can see us conceding early again, so the Bradford HT/FT odds of 6/4 look appealing.
Did you go to the game yesterday? I feel for your fans this season. Barnet were awful and 1st half we didn't look much better. Once the 1st goal went in Barnet crumbled, 3 quick goals and Barnet were done for. Connell could have and should have had 3 for us, an awful back pass in the 1st half went straight to Connell, he seemed clueless and keeper narrowed angles to get a save away. Connell also got put through on goal at an angle but decided to square the ball instead of shooting. We were not great and Barnet will not have come away thinking they had seen a great Bradford performance so a 3-0 result says more about how poor Barnet were rather than how good Bradford were. Bear in mind that Barnet were toothless in attack and didn't look great defensively. There will be money to be made by backing home teams on the -1 handicap against Barnet such as Gillingham, Port Vale, Chesterfield, Rotherham etc.