England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Luton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Wrexham (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Mansfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Dartford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Hereford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Southport (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Stockport County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Barrow (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Nuneaton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 Alfreton v Luton I opposed Alfreton on Tuesday but unfortunately they came from behind to beat Lincoln 2-1. Lincoln aren’t Luton however and the reasons for taking Alfreton on last Saturday as well as Tuesday remain. Dartford ended up putting five past them last weekend and their defence continues to look a mess. As I mentioned in my ante-post preview, the big difference for me in Luton this season compared to last term is the fact they have massively improved their forward line and that has shown on the pitch. In their seven games they have scored 16 goals, 10 in their last three. Alfreton have yet to keep a clean sheet this season and I really do think Luton could have a field day here. The main bet is Luton to win on the handicap which is 9/5 with Stan James, but I also think it’s worth having a small interest on them scoring four or more goals which is 6/1 with William Hill. AFC Telford v Lincoln The home side did the business for us last Saturday with a very easy win over Southport to continue their strong form. Their winning sequence came to an end on Tuesday however when they put in a bit of a stinker against Nuneaton. I think they will bounce back from that effort though as it was probably a bit of a reminder that they need to work hard to get the results. Lincoln have a small squad and were suffering from injuries before the game against Alfreton and the list got longer after that. Their only win came on the first day of the season, although in the four games they have lost they have only missed out by the odd goal. That shows they are working hard, but are lacking the quality and I think AFC Telford are more than capable of sneaking a victory here. Blue Square and Stan James are best price at 6/5. I have also done Luton in a double with Halifax which pays 7/4 with BetVictor.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 I'm following addpea on the Alfreton/Luton game in selling the time of the 3rd Luton goal at 82 with Sporting. It's a punchy play, but it has been successful this season and the downside is limited. Incidentally, there is also that rarest of things on the rival supremacy spreads at Spreadex and Sporting: a beautiful arb - buy at 1 with Sporting and sell at 1.05 with Spreadex. I think the market could finish some way north of the 1. Also following on the Telford/Lincoln game. Alan Power and Andrew Boyce are both casualties from Tuesday, to add to a lengthy sicklist. To be fair to Lincoln, they have had some spirited showings and probably should have notched more points than they have. But with the lack of form and the off-the-field pressures, the last thing you need is an injury crisis. It's all a pretty downbeat. AFC Telford are starting to knock it about nicely and I've sold the time of the 2nd Telford goal at 74. One player goal minute play is a buy of Wes York at 15. He hasn't always hit the heights this season, but he can exploit a Woking defence that has consistently let the side down this season.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 I completely agree with Luton bet here. Another bet I am interested in here is goals in the Woking-Nuneaton match. None of the two teams have been good defensively which has meant the goals have been floating in. I can see both teams scoring here at least one. A cheeky guess on the final result is 2-2.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 Hope you guys are right about us scoring some goals tomorrow. I think our pace up front will hurt Alfreton and one man in particular which is Andre Gray and I'm going to have a small buy of his goal minutes at 22. Quite simply at the minute Andre Gray is unplayable for this level. Macclesfield's defence didn't know what to do with him and he played out wide for a lot of that match but a well drilled Cambridge defence had no answer to him especially when he played on the shoulder of the last man and his goal was a perfect illustration of that. Someone is going to get torn apart by Gray soon because it isn't just his pace which is a danger it's his powerful aggressive style too. After a slow start to the season by his standards he is now back in that mood where if he sees the whites of the posts he's shooting and Hedge made 2 or 3 good saves to deny him from all sorts of angles on Tuesday night. I see this as the kind of game where the longer the match goes on the more Andre Gray is going to get in behind with his pace against a tired defence and there's a chance that this could make up very big indeed if he can find a couple of second half strikes. Just one second half strike like on Tuesday night will do me though when I'm buying at 22 with Sporting Index.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 Ebbsfleet have the worst deffense in the division according to statistics and at the same time they score 1.5 goals avg per game.Mansfield have problems in the back too and have attacking power.This game looks to be over and over 3.5 is 2.57 with bet365 over 2.5 at 1.67 also can be considered.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 Luton are a huge public bet and this doesn't happen that often among Blue Sq Prem away favorites in the numbers I use to make this determination. Anyway, my four-year database shows 14 home dogs/away faves in this league, and the over/under count on those games is 2/12.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8 I had a shocker today although Im sure Kev feels even worse after watching Luton get beat 3-0. Im sure he will tell us more but the fact Buckle is getting the players in for training tomorrow probably says everything about the performance.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8

I had a shocker today although Im sure Kev feels even worse after watching Luton get beat 3-0. Im sure he will tell us more but the fact Buckle is getting the players in for training tomorrow probably says everything about the performance.
Yeah there was no performance at all. I had a nasty feeling both when I posted about our lack of strikers and again when I heard our team that we could be destroyed physically and that's exactly what happened. Rendell's injury couldn't have been worse timed especially with Shaw suspended too and it was asking a lot of Robinson to produce given that he met up with the team in their hotel last night having never seen them until that point. Was a real horrible game to watch not just as a Luton fan but I personally struggle to watch those physical kick it up in the air and chase it games that resemble rugby more than football. The real concern remains the lack of that hard guy in the centre of midfield I've spoken about since pre-season and arguably the bigger concern is we face another kick and chase side albeit with a bit more quality next week. We have Shaw back but I suspect it will be a long week on the training field finding a way to deal with these physical sides. In saying that everyone is entitled to a bad game now and again especially when key players are missing and Buckle knows the formula to beat them having torn them right open in the playoffs last year so it's important while recognising that today wasn't good enough that nobody overreacts. Buckle seems quite good at that so hopefully he can get us back to how we were playing for next week.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sep 8

Yeah there was no performance at all. I had a nasty feeling both when I posted about our lack of strikers and again when I heard our team that we could be destroyed physically and that's exactly what happened. Rendell's injury couldn't have been worse timed especially with Shaw suspended too and it was asking a lot of Robinson to produce given that he met up with the team in their hotel last night having never seen them until that point. Was a real horrible game to watch not just as a Luton fan but I personally struggle to watch those physical kick it up in the air and chase it games that resemble rugby more than football. The real concern remains the lack of that hard guy in the centre of midfield I've spoken about since pre-season and arguably the bigger concern is we face another kick and chase side albeit with a bit more quality next week. We have Shaw back but I suspect it will be a long week on the training field finding a way to deal with these physical sides. In saying that everyone is entitled to a bad game now and again especially when key players are missing and Buckle knows the formula to beat them having torn them right open in the playoffs last year so it's important while recognising that today wasn't good enough that nobody overreacts. Buckle seems quite good at that so hopefully he can get us back to how we were playing for next week.
"Kick and chase side" Kev? That's fighting talk!