Ligue 2 - August 10-13

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v En Avant Guingamp (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Istres (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v SM Caen (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v Nîmes Olympique (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dijon FCO v Tours (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Stade Lavallois (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gazelec Ajaccio v AC Arles-Avignon (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Le Mans FC (17:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v CS Sedan Ardennes (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v Le Havre AC (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13

Is backing Monaco worth it?
The price on ASM is shortening already. Down into the low 1.70s now. I'm not totally sure about them. Since the season started, they thumped Tours, a team who I think won't be as good as last year, but then drew at Laval and Nimes. It would appear they are struggling a little on the road, which is understandable considering it's a whole new team. I expect them to get stronger and stronger at home as the season goes on, but the early matches are where they could slip up. Istres have started the season well. They went to Nantes and got a point, which shows they are not fazed by the big boys, and last season they repeatedly got points on the road when one wouldn't expect them to. Nassim Akrour missed the cup tie last week, and without him they're not the same team. I'd be more inclined to back ASM on the -0.75 if that's the case. Monaco should win for me, but the price right now is skinny until the squads are announced.

The price on ASM is shortening already. Down into the low 1.70s now. I'm not totally sure about them. Since the season started, they thumped Tours, a team who I think won't be as good as last year, but then drew at Laval and Nimes. It would appear they are struggling a little on the road, which is understandable considering it's a whole new team. I expect them to get stronger and stronger at home as the season goes on, but the early matches are where they could slip up. Istres have started the season well. They went to Nantes and got a point, which shows they are not fazed by the big boys, and last season they repeatedly got points on the road when one wouldn't expect them to. Nassim Akrour missed the cup tie last week, and without him they're not the same team. I'd be more inclined to back ASM on the -0.75 if that's the case. Monaco should win for me, but the price right now is skinny until the squads are announced.
Monaco wereon fire last few matches of the previous season especially at home.Their winning streak continued against Tours followed by a draw against Laval.I expect Monaco to get back in League 1 next season which can happen becoming their home into a fortress.A good start of the season after spending a lot of money for players demand a victory.A must win to me Monaco -0.5 1.7 bet365

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 Having watched Laval-Monaco and Nimes-Monaco, I would say Monaco haven't played too bad at all. It just that they lacked creativity something that I think needs time since its a new manager and a new team. I would back Monaco at home, but Istres for me are troublemakers! They will give a damn good go. I would have been more brave had the price been around 2.00-2.20! I might go in-play. But really Istres seem solid, and Monaco need to win again to prove they mean business.

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 Anyone following Angers? They are the in form team. Beat Sedan at home, Clermont away, and last tuesday they beat Nantes with 10 men! I also seen their players celebrating in the dressing room after the Clermont win, signs of big team spirit? They certainly showed that against Nantes, as they fought even though they were down one man! I don't think they will win against Guingamp tonight, but definitely an interesting game that one.

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 Hi Guys not really sure if this is the right thread to put this in but i've recently joined this site after a couple of years of perusal. Basically i've been working on a system for a few months now and ready to put it into practice this season in various leagues around Europe. I like the analysis i've read regarding Ligue 2 and was wondering if any of you French League experts put there would interested in sharing thoughts or advice on the teams in this league. Looking at teams who eiether have a strong defence, a tendency to go under 3.5 Goals or keep it tight for the first 15/20 minutes of most matches they play.

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 I think we have to consider that Monaco has a large squad to choose from and they have rested very large numbers of key players on midweek and stille able to pass: in fact on friday they played with subasic-wolf-raggi-kagelmacher-marester-bajrami-ndinga-coulibaly-carasco-toure-germain while on midweek they played sourzac-pereira-raggi-labour-pojo-poulse-dirar-mendy-dingome-eysseric-barazite (enter also toure at 46' and bajrami at 67). I think Monaco is able to handle with the pression and to achieve another home win, Istres I think will suffer from midweek and will play with 11 men behind the ball and this will be the very challenge for Monaco

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 [h=3]Here are some previews for today's games(not mine info's) Monaco Vs Istres[/h][h=3]Ligue 2 favourites to get back to winning ways[/h] TEAM NEWS The depth of talent at Monaco’s disposal is illustrated by the fact they’ve used 17 players in their opening two games of the season. Coach Claudio Ranieri has virtually a full squad to pick from for this match after carefully rotating for their midweek penalty shoot-out victory over southern neighbours Nimes in the League Cup. Uruguayan striker Sebastian Ribas, on loan from Sporting Portugal, could make his first appearance for the club. He was 23-goal Ligue 2 top scorer playing for Dijon in 2010-11. Istres welcome back attacking midfielder DrissFettouhi. He missed the season’s opening two games as he was on Olympic Games duty with Morocco. Right-back Joris Sainati is returns from suspension but is likely to be on the bench. Istres rotated a couple of players for their midweek defeat to Clermont in the League Cup. Monaco Suspended: None Doubtful:Edgar Salli (leg), LayvinKurzawa (leg) Injured/unavailable: None Istres Suspended: Ibrahima Ba Doubtful:None Injured/unavailable: None MATCH PREVIEW Monaco probably will have the potential to gain Ligue 2 title this season but last weekend Laval showed the Principality outfit are fallible by holding them to a 0-0 draw. Monaco dominated but Laval’s impressive rearguard action frustrated Claudio Ranieri’s side just four days after they’d thrashed Tours 4-0. The fact Laval picked up a point will give Istres hope but the truth is it’s hard to see anything other than a Monaco win. Monaco tore Tours apart in their opening home game of the campaign and have so many attacking options I can see them doing the same to an Istres defence with a glaring lack of pace at its heart. Ranieri effectively has a fantastic first XI and second XI to pick from, and by mixing the team up from game to game he’ll keep the players fresh and focused and ensure healthy competition for every position on the pitch. Another 4-0 win’s unlikely, but Monaco to get three points is the smart pick. HEAD TO HEAD Monaco have won both home games they’ve had against Istres, including a 3-2 victory last May.

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 [h=3]Dijon Vs Tours[/h][h=3]Corgnet and co. to make it three wins from three[/h] TEAM NEWS Captain Cedric Varrault is expected to be fit after pulling out at the last minute before Dijon’s 2-1 win at Le Mans last weekend. The other first-choice centre-half, Samuel Souprayen, remains doubtful. Both sat out Dijon’s midweek penalty shoot-out win over Chateauroux in the League Cup. This could be Benjamin Corgnet’s last Dijon appearance. The €5m-rated midfielder is expected to move to a Ligue 1 club in the next 10 days. Tours midfielder Prince Oniangue is still out. That’s a blow. Striker Jeremy Blayac is still suspended although Tours scored three times without him in the League Cup in midweek (3-3 v Le Havre, penalty shoot-out victory). Dijon Suspended: None Doubtful:Samuel Souprayen (thigh) Injured/unavailable: None Tours Suspended:Jeremy Blayac, Stephane Tritz Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable Prince Oniangue (leg) MATCH PREVIEW Some would say Dijon were lucky to win both games – 1-0 against Guingamp and then 2-1 at Le Mans last weekend – but they owed both victories to a sprinkling of star quality few other Ligue 2 sides can compete with. Benjamin Corgnet scored the winner against Guingamp and last weekend striker Brice Jovial won the game with a superb curling free-kick. Both men may leave before the transfer window closes but if Dijon can rack up some more points their relegation fears may be over. Dijon have an excellent chance to make it three wins out of three this weekend. Tours look one of Ligue 2’s weakest outfits because of their summer transfer policy that saw several experienced Ligue 2 players depart, to be replaced by talented but unproven youngsters that will need five or six months to settle at this level. While the new-look Tours team is taking shape, opponents will have a relative easy ride. Back the hosts to claim all three points. HEAD TO HEAD Dijon have won four and drawn one of five home games against Tours down the years. Matches between these two sides tend to be high-scoring – the average goals-per-game count in those five games is 3.4.

What do folks think of Chateauroux -0.25 tonight? I think it's still available at EVS in some places. Surely value against a rather underwhelming Le Mans side?
Le Mans's new goalkeeper is Jeremy Janot , ex Saint Etien's star and in my opinion extremely good goalkeeper.Draw for me .

Re: Ligue 2 - August 10-13 Guingamp - Monaco 18/08/12 Think that Monaco is overprised here. Last 5 Guing. games - 2 win, 2 defeat, 1 draw. Team is not stable, alternating defeats and victories. Monaco hasnt lost yet, they showing nice attacking game with a new famous coach and have quality new players to rotate squad. Last 2 h2h is Monaco minimal home victory 1-0 9.03.12 and lost 4-0 away 17.10.11. It's a nice time to prove their #1 ambitions, so I think they will gain points in this one. Tip x2 1,53 marathonbet Tip 2 (AH0) 2,15 marathonbet