** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokertube superleague on PPP with Added $$$

glennop

Re: Pokertube superleague on PPP with Added $$$ Nice Mark, you're crushing this league. I am trying to play as well, but playing poorly and it becomes hard for me to play A-game when multitabling so much in these peak hours. It was amazing to see what hands other players receive while I was carddead all the time :lol

• 1 month later...

Re: Pokertube superleague on PPP with Added $$$ Pokertube Superleague cancelled: «Hi All, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Unfortunately, we have taken the decision to cancel the PokerTube Super League on PaddyPower. Everyone likely knows the ongoing registration issues and confusion that seem to have surrounded this tournament from the get go. On top of this, we have been unable to update the leaderboard as regularly as we would have liked. We still wish to give the top three players (as things stand) the ability to play Heads Up for the prizes that were originally advertised, although these games will likely take place at another poker room (quite possibly StanJames). I would like to personally apologise the the lack of organization and continual administrative issues that have haunted this tournament. It is not good enough and I promise that we will never run as poorly managed a promotion in future. As an affiliate / third party we rely on poker rooms to provide us with regular updates in order to effectively run these promotions. We also rely on the poker rooms to put the tournament in the lobby and to add new players. We can only give the the most recent information available to us and hope they react to it in a timely manner and unfortunately, this was not always the case with Paddy. PaddyPower are a great company and Europe's largest bookmaker. Despite the fact this promotion has gone up in smoke, I think the room is a great place to play, where players can always be certain of their bankroll's safety. Overall, I do not think Paddy could justify the resources that PokerTube and PokerTubers' expect from any site running such a promotion. If anyone has any feedback please do not hesitate to let me know. Jamie»