FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY

just posting up early as im working all day tomorrow ......will use class ratings and post up prices if/when become available later .....not worried about ground as it appears it doesnt have any effect on the class ratings as they win regardless of lto ground ...even if they are changing from flat to turf 220 hay atlantic sport 49 fair trade 38 dubai dynamo 20 clockmaker 20 i will looking for a best priced e.w bet on atlantic sport here whos recent ascot run puts him a class above these on recent form and he should be hard to beat if reproducing that level of form ...i would hope to get around 9/2 but i have a feeling he will be much shorter and no surprise if as low as 5/2 when prices are announced later ,fair trade could be a danger as today he runs off a mark of 100 his lowest for some time and he has some decent form if running to his best so could be dangerous ......will post up later

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.40 sand coral challenge hcap field of dream 80 switzerland 41 spas dancer 33 albaqaa 31 stage attraction 24 trade commissioner 16+? wide open competitive 16 runner hcap but i think im going to stick with top rated here as switzerland has been a bit disappointing of late and cant be trusted to run his best race .....if he did then could be a danger but FIELD OF DREAMS run against prince of johanne looks very classy form and is currently available at 9/1 with blue sq because of the presence of trade commisioner who won easily lto but has been raised 12 lbs in hcap and has low class rating so will need to improve a lot to take on field of dreams .....may do so but current 5/2 looks extremely poor value in comparison field of dreams 5pts e.w 9/1 blue sq

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 325 hay easy terms 34 dreamspeed 21 kiama bay 21 hillview boy 21 lexis boy 18 lexis boy has been installed as 3/1 fav but has been raised 10lbs and has low class rating so double negative makes extremely poor value whereas EASY TERMS has high class rating and only been raised 4lbs for recent win (didnt have best of runs that day)so looks huge value at around 10/1 !!!..plenty of others in with chances but e.w value definately easy terms easy terms 5pts e.w 11/1 paddy power

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY

I'v had a strong tip for Cry Fury in the 3.25 at Haydock tomorrow
its saturday and open hcaps so anyone can win .......some systems tell you to not even bet on a saturday as the form seems to go out the window but classform has been performing well lately so im excited to see how it performs ........weather could play a big part if rains all night may as well throw the bets away cry fury isnt rated on my classform as he hasnt placed off this mark and also has distance questions ,but sometimes that doesnt mean they cant win if someone knows something we dont,and he is priced up shorter than easy terms which i find amazing !!!

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.40 Sandown: Coral Challenge (Handicap) (Class 2) (1m14yds) The favourite Trade Commissioner looks the most progressive of the field but with Buick and Gosden teaming up he will be a poor price for such a competitive race and although he may show that he’s better than this lot he’s not for me at cramp odds. I like the top one Con Artist at a price over this trip and Directorship is a solid choice as he wont mind which way the ground goes and is in fair form at present. Selections: 1pt EW Con Artist 20/1 BetVictor 1pt Directorship 10/1 Boylesports Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting--godolphin-could-provide-shock-with-con-artist-at-sandown

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3:45 Sandown: Crackerjack King 1pt win 10/1 Bet Victor Crackerjack King is something of a dark horse and his form is quite hard to evaluate. However, he has run well in Italy with a series of comfortable victories. Looking through his form, Crakerjack King's only defeat came in the French Derby, and it was reported that a bad journey to the meeting, rather than the soft surface in the race, led to his poor run. He has also joined Marco Botti who has a good record with horses that transfer to him. With ten furlongs Crackerjack King's optimum trip and Ryan Moore taking the ride, an interest at a double figure price looks worthwhile.

325 hay easy terms 34 dreamspeed 21 kiama bay 21 hillview boy 21 lexis boy 18 lexis boy has been installed as 3/1 fav but has been raised 10lbs and has low class rating so double negative makes extremely poor value whereas EASY TERMS has high class rating and only been raised 4lbs for recent win (didnt have best of runs that day)so looks huge value at around 10/1 !!!..plenty of others in with chances but e.w value definately easy terms easy terms 5pts e.w 11/1 paddy power
I have had a little look at this one and also think Easy Terms has a decent shout in this race and have had a couple of pennies on him. The other one that caught my eye was War Poet at 33/1 EW. His win Doncaster on soft doesnt look too bad in the context of this race and the conditions it will be under. The form of that isnt great, but also isnt bad and he can be excused his next two runs at Chester (track wouldnt suit his hold up style) and Newmarket (ground too quick). My worry is that every time he has stepped up to this level he has been beaten, but these are his conditions and if he ever was to get a win in this class then this would be his best chance.

2.40 sand coral challenge hcap field of dream 80 switzerland 41 spas dancer 33 albaqaa 31 stage attraction 24 trade commissioner 16+? wide open competitive 16 runner hcap but i think im going to stick with top rated here as switzerland has been a bit disappointing of late and cant be trusted to run his best race .....if he did then could be a danger but FIELD OF DREAMS run against prince of johanne looks very classy form and is currently available at 9/1 with blue sq because of the presence of trade commisioner who won easily lto but has been raised 12 lbs in hcap and has low class rating so will need to improve a lot to take on field of dreams .....may do so but current 5/2 looks extremely poor value in comparison field of dreams 5pts e.w 9/1 blue sq
Just had a look through this one as well and worryingly I come up with something completely different. Generally when you have been posting these up recently our results have been fairly similar. This is an open handicap though and cases can be made for quite a few. My top 2 rated are Captain Bertie and Oriental Scot. The former will handle the wet conditions and it could be a return to the softer ground that is the key but even so I think he would need a career best. The latter has been fairly consistent in his last three runs (RPR between 91-93). He only has one TS that stands out to me and that was at C4 level which is a worry in this company. I think this will be one I will sit out!

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.05 Sandown: Coral Charge (The Sprint Stakes) (Group 3) (5f) A terrific sprint contest and it does look like all the action will be from those drawn low, Judge ‘N’ Jury will probably lead these a long way and set the race up for the finishers Spirit Quartz and Night Carnation. My fancy is that Spirit Quartz will prove the stronger on this occasion and wouldn’t be surprised if the front running veteran hangs on for a place. Selections: 2pts Spirit Quartz 5/1 Bet365 1pt EW Judge ‘N’ Jury 7/1 Skybet Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting--cowell-s-spirit-quartz-to-charge-home-in-sandown-sprint

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.40 Sandown - 2pts win Captain Bertie @ 10/1 (Bet365) Competitive handicap over a mile and although Charles Hills' runner appeared to be held by the handicapper in the Royal Hunt Cup at Ascot last time, I'm not sure that's the case, and I expect a better showing today. That is not to say that he ran poorly on that occasion - because he didn't - running a 6l 11th of 30 and never going the pace to get involved. He kept on but I think the ground was probably just on the sharp side for him and the likely easier conditions today should help him be competitive. His previous two runs this season have been very good - when a desperately unfortunate 4th in the Spring Mile (horrendous luck in running), before gaining compensation in the Spring Cup at Newbury. He battled on well that day in the mud to win by a neck from Fury off a mark of 85. He probably hit the front a little too soon as he didn't do too much when he got there but always looked to have the measure of the runner-up, who has since franked the form, along with the third. William Haggas' grey won off 5lbs higher since and the third-placed runner won off 2lbs higher next time and then was beaten a mere 3l in the Buckingham Palace Stakes at Ascot. Given the strength of the race, an 8lb hike is perhaps not beyond Captain Bertie and he should perform better with ease in the ground. Charles Hills was also going through an indifferent patch over the Ascot period, yet his horses are in better form now, so that's another positive, and I anticipate a big effort today. He has the class to take this, still could have some more improvement in him on his 14th start, and conditions are ideal.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 1.30 Sandown - 1pt win Tidentime @ 16/1 (Bet365) Posted this before his run at Haydock two starts back:

2.30 Haydock - 1pt win Tidentime @ 16/1 (Bet365) Mick Channon has had his string in good nick this year and I think his hope in this race is a bit overpriced at 16/1. I don't think he's too badly treated and can be excused his effort on soft ground last time as his sire has a much stronger record with his progeny on a sound surface. Based on that the quick ground here could be right up this one's street and he's definitely trained on this year. His form last year is sound as he was a comfortable victor from a now 91-rated horse at Kempton (my selection runs off 93 today) and then ran well in the Tattersalls Millions race. Sometimes the form doesn't really work out there as horses fail to train on, but it looks solid form this time around and it was a good effort with 4 of the 5 horses who beat him home that day are now rated in the 100s (some well into the 100s). He was a very promising 3rd back over 6f on his return behind an unbeaten promising sort and a subsequent listed winner. He can bounce back from being bogged down last time and has a good chance of staying on pedigree.
Only dipping my toes in the water now as I'll wait and see what the ground conditions are later and decide if I want to top-up. Essentially I feel that this horse will be winning over 7f sooner rather than later and this is his trip for sure in my opinion. He wouldn't want it too soft but he's too good a price for me to ignore. If we don't get much rain then I think he'll have a good chance. His effort at Haydock was very promising over a mile when he travelled up to challenge the leaders a furlong and a half out or so but just faded. He simply didn't get home I don't think and ended up beaten 6l by Gabrial - who has since franked the form. The step back in trip is what he needs after he flopped at Ascot last time out in the Britannia. That came as no surprise to me really given the ground was on the soft side and a testing mile is not what he wants. This is a weaker race now and it's interesting that William Buick takes the ride for Mick Channon. They are 4-10 when teaming up and I don't think Buick would be riding this one if he was without a chance. Will see how the land lies later on with this one but worth a small bet at the early price. 2.05 Sandown - 2pts win Elusivity @ 8/1 (Ladbrokes) Sprint races at Sandown regularly favour those who are drawn low - against the rail - and Brian Meehan's charge couldn't be better positioned in stall 1 here. Although he's not a front-runner, he should get a nice position and I'm hoping that will help him put his best foot forward. That's not the only thing going for him, though, as he's been in form and the conditions here will suit. Any cut in the ground is no problem whatsoever and he is the 4th highest rated runner in the field. Although his wins have come over further, I see no problem with 5f and he ran a cracker to be 3rd in a Group 3 at Newmarket three starts back (ahead of Spirit Quartz) before putting in a reasonable effort in the Temple Stakes where the ground was possibly just on the sharp side. He ran perfectly well in the Wokingham off a big weight to say he was on the wrong part of the track - not beaten far by the 2nd and 3rd in his group. That was a good trial for this and interestingly the blinkers are applied today. Although Meehan describes him as a "tough" sprinter, I've wondered on a couple of occasions whether he does want to go past horses - went on a five-race streak of finishing 2nd last year - and I think they can really help his resolution. If they do, everything looks set to come together today and I think he'll go close.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3.25 Haydock - 2pts win War Poet @ 33/1 (Ladbrokes) Posted this before last week's run:

4.40 Newmarket - 2pts win War Poet @ 10/1 (PP) Posted this before his Chester run: He wasn't particularly strong in the market here and he just could never get into the race around the very tight track. Didn't travel as well as normal and just never had a chance of making up ground. Did some late work and will be much more competitive on a more galloping track today I feel. He's 1lb lower in the weights, has an interesting jockey booking in Mickael Barzalona and the David O'Meara yard are in cracking form. The visor is reached for and although I don't think he's a particularly tricky type, he doesn't do too much when he hits the front and if these have a positive effect then this is just an added bonus. Think he'll bounce back and go close today.
Another disappointing run on the balance of it but again it wasn't really right for him. The quick ground over 1m2f made it too much of a speed test and he got outpaced before staying on without getting near the leaders. He's been dropped another lb for that and the return to 1m4f on deep ground will be much more up his street. He hasn't been able to get involved the last twice but he can have no excuses now and the return to a flatter track is another plus point. Very competitive race but I still think there's another one in this horse and he's a big price today so worth a go.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3:25 Haydock – bet365 Old Newton Cup The 7yo Halicarnassus broke with traditional last season as prior to his victory the previous 12 winners had all been 4yos or 5yos. This is probably due to the fact that horses of that age group tend to be less exposed than their older rivals who are often exactly where the handicapper wants them. So whilst Channon’s winner last year proves that trends can be broken the consensus does appear to side with the younger runners. If that proves to be the case, this year’s line up can be reduced from 17 runners to 11. Another important trend surrounds stamina. 11 of the last 12 Old Newton Cup winners had already won over a minimum of 11f and even the one that bucks this trend, Dangerous Midge, had previously won over an extended 10f. So there would seem little point siding with any horse that is yet to prove his stamina. This is possibly not an issue for any of those remaining in the hunt although Dreamspeed is yet to win beyond 1m2f as is Hurricane Higgins. When it comes to the past winners’ official ratings 9 of the last 12 had won off a mark between 89 & 97. The only exceptions being the 2001 winner Hannibal Lad (86), the 40/1 shock 2002 winner Sun Bird (77) and the heavily backed 2008 winner, Mad Rush (102). The first 2 are easily explainable as the race has moved on over the past 10 years and horses on those sorts of marks don’t usually get in the race nowadays. The case surrounding the 2008 winner Mad Rush isn’t quite as straight-forward as he was a highly progressive horse over this sort of trip who subsequently went onto run well at Group level, beaten only 2L in the Gr1 Caulfield Cup. So unless you believe Allied Powers, Parlour games or Dreamspeed are Group horses in the making, they are probably worth opposing. With 3 Old Newton Cup victories in the last 8 years, and the runner-up last year, any runner from Luca Cumani’s stable has to be respected and Franciscan looks to be exactly the sort of horse that the Italian aims at this race. Clive Cox is next best but without a runner this season so although National Hunt trainer Donald McCain is yet to win this race you could not rule out a bold effort from Lexi’s Boy after the Cheshire handler won last weekend’s Northumberland Plate. On a negative front, Mark Johnston has a less than impressive record in this race which is surprising as this is usually the type of horse he excels with. However, he has one modest 3rd-placed effort to boast from his last 17 runners to go to post so his trio of Hurricane Higgins, Tmaam and Becausewecan all look to have a point to prove. When it comes to the betting there has only been one outright winning favourite and one joint-favourite in the last 13 years which confirms that the favourite, in this case Lexi’s Boy, is usually worth taking on. The average winning SP is slightly skewed thanks to the 40/1 winner in 2002 but when excluding him, the average drops to a shade less than 9/1 bringing Franciscan, Cry Fury and Number Theory firmly into the equation and possibly Tmaam and Easy Terms if any money comes for them tomorrow. Recent form isn’t that important as although 5 of the last 12 winners had achieved a top-two finish last time, the remaining seven had finished out of the money, so it is probably best to favour those horses which ran well last time, regardless of their finishing position or at least those that had valid excuses. The only race worth paying any credence to when looking for the winner here is Royal Ascot’s Duke Of Edinburgh Handicap as it has supplied 5 of the last 12 winners but it isn’t represented this time around. Shortlist Franciscan Number Theory Cry Fury Quiz Mistress Conclusion There are a couple of others that could easily have been included in the shortlist, particularly Lexi’s Boy whose chance has to be taken very seriously with McCain in such good form this year. I have left him off as his current odds of 3-1 look a bit skinny but don’t let me put you off if you fancy him. Luca Cumani’s runners usually go well at Haydock, particularly in the Old Newton Cup, and he looks to have a decent chance of adding to that record with FRANCISCAN. The four-year-old is versatile regards to going and his habit of doing just enough to win, as was evident again at York last time, means that the handicapper cannot hammer him and a 4lb rise for his narrow York victory may not prevent him from following up tomorrow. A half-brother to Cumani’s Forte Dei Marmi, this Medicean gelding does have the scope to be a fair bit better than this. John Holt may not be a leading name in the ranks of trainers but he knows the time of day and he will win races given the right ammunition and Number Theory is a perfect example. He continues to climb up the handicapping ranks following two victories at Haydock already this term but the Lancashire course does seem to bring out the best in this Halling gelding, his form here reads 321-311, and an extra 5lb may not be enough to rule out another bold effort. Cry Fury hated the unique undulations at Epsom on his reappearance there last month but he has to be given another chance back on a more conventional circuit. Roger Charlton’s gelding doesn’t have that many miles on the clock and it could be argued that he still has a bit of improvement to come this season. If that is the case, he could be dangerous to discount.[ CRY -FURY N/R ] Quiz Mistress came from off the pace to win in impressive fashion at Salisbury last time suggesting that she was a fair bit better than her rating of 83 suggested. The handicapper agreed as he has given her an extra 7lb tomorrow but this Doyen filly has stamina and a love of soft ground in her locker and she might just pull it off especially as her trainer Hughie Morrison is the ideal man for a big-handicap coup.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3.35 Beverley CAPTAIN SCOOBY 4pts win @ 17/2 bog (Betvictor) Solid sprinter who likes to come strong from behind so needs a bit of luck in running. Loves ease in the ground and his last win on grass (27 Sep 2011), when he completed a hat-trick, came off a 1lb higher mark on soft ground (76) at Ayr over 5f (three wins within 8 days all over 5f on soft ground). Won again at Kempton at the end of February over 6f off a mark of 70 and has been pretty consistent and a bit unlucky a couple of times back on grass when running on his favourite soft/heavy ground finishing 6th in a handicap over 5f at Doncaster (heavy) but beaten just 1.75L off 77 at the end of April, 5th at Sandown on the 16th of June over 5f on soft ground, beaten just 2,5L, and 3rd last time out (21st of June) over 5f at Ripon (heavy) in a race won by El McGlynn who won again two days ago off a 7lb higher mark with First In Command second (just a short head ahead of Captain Scooby) and the Loughnane's gelding has won off the same mark a sprint at Haydock over 5f on soft ground 2 days later. I got it 9/1 but the time to write it down and the best price is now just 17/2, still good enough for a confident shot imho.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3.25 Haydock: Bet365 Old Newton Cup (Heritage Handicap) (Class 2) (1m3f200yds) As competitive as ever The Old Newton Cup has the usual suspects lining up, a McCain improving stayer, a Cumani progressive sort and a few exposed types to make up the handicap. I think Lexi’s Boy is too short and I’m not sure about the ground for Franciscan but both are respected. For a bit of value I’m siding with the filly Quiz Mistress and Hillview Boy from the Jim Goldie yard to give Graham Lee another good ride in a big handicap. Selections: 1pt EW Quiz Mistress 11/1 BetVictor 1pt EW Hillview Boy 12/1 William Hill Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-betting--the-filly-quiz-mistress-can-show-the-boys-the-way-home-in-old-newton-cup

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 4.20 Sandown Easy to forget a few of these on known form given the soft ground. Askar Tau shaped as if a return to the form wasnt far off last time out over 1/2 mile further and might just be worry with age he perhaps needs further although testing ground perhaps counter that today still has something to prove. Cavalryman was impressive at listed level at York at the end of May but that was over 14f and not convinced this stamina test in this sort of ground gonna suit having to concede weight to most of the field including last years winner Chiberta King Chiberta King won this race last year before going off the boil ut returned this season with a promising effort in Henry II Stakes around here over CD so clearly goes well here. Soft ground holds no problems and should suit front runners. Yard in absolutely storming form and if getting out in front may take some getting passed. 2pt win Chiberta King 10/3 bet365 2.20 Haydock Espirit De Midas is a very interesting runner, loves the mud and goes well on the fibresand surface at Southwell. Only win last year came in a claimer but managed to win on seasonal reappearance on the AW at Kempton. Bounced back from a couple of lesser efforts last time at York on soft surface finishing well up 5lb for that effort perhaps a little harsh but the form behind him from that handicap has worked out really well (winner let the form down). Never won off a mark this high but the fact he will go through the ground on a day like this may just be worth a few lb. 2pt win Espirit De Midas 7/2 VC 3.25 Haydock Easy Terms has been the Hunt Ball of the flat, joined Edwin Tuer off a mark of 60 before winning 2nd time for him last year off a mark of 59 went on to win next 3 starts last one off 78, slightly off the boil when last seen last year but has come back this season better than ever winning first time up and last time out off 92, appeared comfortable on very testing ground at Pontefract so ground of no concern and although only won by a head last time out she is worth more having met some trouble in running and a 4lb rise may still not be enough for a mare in great form and could still have more to come. Wide draw not ideal perhaps but come from behind tactics should counter that. 1pt e/w Easy Terms 11/1 bet365

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.05 Sandown Elnawin win @ 7/1 Bet365 Finished last season with two wins on the bounce the last of which was a listed event at Salisbury. Seems to travel well on ground from good to soft thru to good to firm so todays conditions should suit. He was dissapoing first time out at York this season but looked in much better shape at Windsor last time out when finishing second behind Markaab. He has had to deal with an injury between the Salisbury win and this seasons re-appearence and trainer Richard Hannon indicated that he thought it would take a couple of outings before we saw this one back to his best. Well with two runs and one decent performance behind him today could be his day. 3.25 Haydock Easy Terms win 11/1 Bet365 This filly was rated 59 when winning a fillies handicap at Redcar last April. Since then she has won 6/7 and runs off a mark of 96 here today. Did not seem to be having the best of luck at York last time out after being held and not being able to get a clear run. She then seemed to lose momentum and was switched to the right by jockey James Sullivan taking the lead inside furlong and just holding on to beat High Office and Crakentorp in a close finish. The form of that race has been franked by Crackentorp winning at York and finishing second in Northumberland Plate at Newcastle last weekend. She obviously faces her stiffest challenge yet today but I am sure there is more improvement to come but it could require a similar ride to the York run from a poor draw.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 3:25 Haydock: War Poet 1pt win 33/1 & Allied Powers 1pt win 25/1 both Stan James With the ground riding heavy there could be something of a surprise here and it may be worth chancing a couple of outsiders that will act on the going. War Poet represents David O'Meara and this five year old gelding won well at Doncaster. He ran poorly in this race last year but this is a completely different surface. The form of that Doncaster race looks respectable, with the second third and fourth all running with credit since. Allied Powers has got to carry a big weight, however claimer Thomas Garner takes off seven pounds and Allied Powers has that touch of class. He will certainly act on the surface and stay the trip, and again the form of this season's Group 3 win in France looks solid with the placed horses going on to run well and win next time.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 2.55 Haydock - 2pts win Aquamarine @ 7/1 (Bet365) Foreign raiders are often overlooked in races such as this and with these Group 2 fillies and mares in the UK, I think they're vulnerable to a high quality foreign challenger and that could come in the shape of Aquamarine here I feel. Although she disappointed last time out in a decent race, she raced quite freely on that occasion and probably suffered from a typical French race where it turned into a sprint. That wouldn't be ideal, and she should be able to settle better now the tempo will presumably shift on these shores. Prior to that, her form looks rock solid as she won a 10f Group 3 in April - beating the high-class Shareta - and that form itself would probably be good enough to go very close here today. She does stay 1m4f and heavy ground won't be anything new to her. I don't think this bunch are anything particularly good, and she has the 2nd highest rating in the field. She's a decent price for this and I'd be surprised if she didn't run a fine race.

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY Sandown 3.10pm Looks like an ideal opportunity for Starscope down in class but Kunooz could be the value in the race at 16's for Godolphin. Arsaadi could also go well for an in form Richard Hughes: http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting--starscope-most-likely-winner-but-kunooz-unexposed-and-potential-value Sandown 3.45pm Farhh will be well supported after a fast finishing 3rd last time out but Nathaniel is probably the best horse in the race, a real genuine Group 1 performer but has fitness doubts after a delayed start to the season. Twice Over is a previous Eclipse winner and looks possibly overpriced at 16-1 if the ground isn't too soft: http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting--nathaniel-to-eclipse-his-rivals-in-feature-race-of-the-day

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY Sandown 4.20pm Dettori riding like a man possessed, Cavalryman a winner last time out. Worthy favourite at 100-30? Chiberta King looks to have been aimed at this race, had just the 1 start so far this season. Could be a decent race this: http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting--cavalryman-can-go-close-for-in-form-jockey-and-trainer

just posting up early as im working all day tomorrow ......will use class ratings and post up prices if/when become available later .....not worried about ground as it appears it doesnt have any effect on the class ratings as they win regardless of lto ground ...even if they are changing from flat to turf 220 hay atlantic sport 49 fair trade 38 dubai dynamo 20 clockmaker 20 i will looking for a best priced e.w bet on atlantic sport here whos recent ascot run puts him a class above these on recent form and he should be hard to beat if reproducing that level of form ...i would hope to get around 9/2 but i have a feeling he will be much shorter and no surprise if as low as 5/2 when prices are announced later ,fair trade could be a danger as today he runs off a mark of 100 his lowest for some time and he has some decent form if running to his best so could be dangerous ......will post up later
well atlantic sport won , easy terms was never in the race and finished last ....obviuosly something not right and field of dream finished 7th about 3-4 lengths off winner but very tricky hcaps today and lots of runners .....typical saturday still nice to get one winner at least on the board ......atlantic sport went off 4/1 in the end so probably broke even today ........might start using it for a saturday doubles bets 3 or 4 horses to see if i can win a good amount because i think it shows a lot of promise and when the cards fall right it will blast out some nice priced winners soon and i want to be on when it does...especially once the ground settles down a bit

Re: FLAT RACING SATURDAY 7TH JULY 5.40 hay sonko 13pts church music 12pts tango sky 10pts? sonko and church music look pretty classy in this and the race has cut up with a few non runners so might have a play as tango sky looks the danger but lto was a bit weak and rated on last terms run ....... sonko 4pts win 3/1 church music 2pts saver win 11/2 betvic