** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Huge sarcastic round of applause in my corner please. Why I didn't back Federer I will never know. Was always the match to look to with heavy stakes. Mayer should have been serving for the first set until he didn't put a volley away and will fall a game short of the handicap now due to tons of missed break points. Can't remember being this annoyed for a while. Don't actually know how I win any bets with my kind of logic. Well done to everyone else on Fed and Novak though. But staying away from Roger because 'something is telling me to'. Yeah the 13-0 H2H is telling you not to. People just like me keep the bookies in business. :wall :wall

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Poor old Youzhny just cant play Federer, that was such a beatdown. Mayer fought hard and had some chances, especially the missed volley, even at the end of the 3rd he was fighting but tbf it was Djokovic's play which got him out of trouble there. Clutch serving

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

Huge sarcastic round of applause in my corner please. Why I didn't back Federer I will never know. Was always the match to look to with heavy stakes. Mayer should have been serving for the first set until he didn't put a volley away and will fall a game short of the handicap now due to tons of missed break points. Can't remember being this annoyed for a while. Don't actually know how I win any bets with my kind of logic. Well done to everyone else on Fed and Novak though. But staying away from Roger because 'something is telling me to'. Yeah the 13-0 H2H is telling you not to. People just like me keep the bookies in business. :wall :wall
Tbf your record begs to differ mate......:lol

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Have to love Ferrer. Almost impossible not to admire his playing style. Would love to see him do Murray here but can't honestly see it happening. Whatever happens, Djokovic is a few levels above anyone right now.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread I dont want Murray in the final, sickening. Ferrer blew that second set, served for it at 5-4 and was something like 5-2 or 5-3 in the breaker. Break points in the 3rd missed before losing the set. He's had chances. Tsonga could take Murray, always worry about stupid players like him though.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah should have been 2 up but that's always the worry with Ferrer. His serve can be broken in any game as he won't get many cheap points. Tbh, I think Murray will cope with Tsonga pretty comfortably. Ferrer would as well but the Frenchman from what I've seen hasn't been playing particularly well. Wasn't great behind the baseline today from the parts I saw and his serve has been a tad more vulnerable against Fish and Kolhi than it usually is. Djokovic will hammer Federer though.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Secretly don't want Tsonga making it to the final though. On any other occasion I'd be rooting for him but if he made the final this year, I'd just be regretting turning down the 40/1 price on him at the start which I was close to taking. :lol

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread I'm always a Murray hater.......:lol.......actually seems a sound chap when you listen to him but i hate his attitude on court, such a bitch, you just know he'll be holding onto some body part once someone takes care of him in the semi or final. And his camp are annoying too......:lol....and the commentators, media, fans etc etc...............:@

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Radwanska played well today. Grand Slam final for her, hard to believe, although when you look at her draw it's more believable. Rybarikova Vesnina Watson Giorgi Kirilenko Kerber That's dream stuff right there.