** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread As I said I don't know the in's and out's of tennis, but Fed's seemed to be playing pretty tight in the second set, missing loads of presentable forehand opportunities, but winning that second set was crucial..couldn't see Fed's coming back from two sets down, he seemed to be playing much more relaxed at the start of the third, hopefully that continues when they get back out there.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Could sense the break coming there. Whenever I hear Andrew Castle's voice, I just automatically think about his really hot daughter who came into my presence whilst watching Celebrity Pointless. May have searched for her on fb a little while later, only to see she was in a relationship. Only thing I cling to is that she went to school where my bro teaches at. Fate or what?? And just a little hello to Georgina if she's reading this. :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah much better player won on the day. Only time when I get emotional is when I see tennis players cry at the end of the tournament. :lol Back to number 1 though, fantastic effort. Would be so fitting if he won the Olympics in a few weeks. The only vacancy in what has been a sensational career. :notworthy

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread I've a big heart mate..........:lol:cry Dont like seeing other humans crying like that! He did cry in Australia too, as did Fed vs Rafa. I might just be OK with Murray winning that slam he wants.:eek Bandwagon jumper!!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread You big softy you ;) Up there with Nick Clegg in terms of U-turns :rollin Can just see you willing him on during the Olympics and US now. Do think Murray will win one. Still not convinced it'll be in London though.