** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread haha dont worry its just day 1! plenty of time. Hopefully Falla can bring home the goods. berlocq v bemelmans looks on-track for now. Im surprised that Benneteau is cruising through his service so easily...

Re: Wimbledon 2012 WTF verdasco doing there i have no idea ... COuldn't serv it out in the first won just 7-6, and the same he couldn't serve out to do it 6:3, and have brake back to win it 6:4 some disapointment to me, hope he does 6:2 , but i don't really think he can do it here tbh ... hope that Ward is already with bags in his mind ... but what a retard play from verdasco .. omg i**** ...

Re: Wimbledon 2012 omfg! ... what the **** verdasco did there .....i can't believe it ................................. 40-0 to serve it out and win a match 6-2 he able to lost that game ..... i mean is this for real ??? omg i can't believe it i may be some sort of out of my mind right now ... ****

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Show must go on he has been broken right now ... hope that idiot could lose this match, or hope he can maybe retire here ... definetly in my blacklist he's, remember beting when he lost vs Seppi .. when all the world shout for his victory ... can it be the same sensation here ? now it is 5-5

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Not watching the Gulbis-Berdych match, looks as though Gulbis is up for this one though judging by the scoreline? Yeah secretly I hope Golding doesn't win because I should have taken the outright on him. :lol He's going well though as well as Falla whilst Malisse has started well so hopefully they all continue to play well for the duration. :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah, I wanted to follow on Falla on handicap, but Betsson offered only +5,5 games lin (instead of +7,5) so I skipped it. Really great match between Berdych and Gulbis, hope that Czech would win, but you must give a credit to Gulbis, his style suits grass perfectly here. I think the clue for Berdych is to break him mentally. Malisse with a double break :)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Tomic is still overrated IMO. Lopez's performance has been a nightmare though. Attitude has been poor throughout and some of his shot selections have been baffling. Not good from the Spaniard.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread now I see how stupid the bet on Tomic was:wall don't like him even more after today. Actually Lopez's odds also were a bit low, Nieminen might have been "out of form", but he can really hit the ball well in rallies and has a decent serve. Good lesson for us today. Fortunately Paire, Dolgo and Mahut did their job, hope Almagro finishes this after a break :)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

Good start to day 2 - Paire cruised past Ebden' date=' and the overs came through in Levine/Beck. Just De Schepper tie break left for me.[/quote'] Thank the lord Beck won that tie break. Saved the bet. Levine was by far the better player all match. Although him messing up that second set is sort of typical of him hence the bet in the first place :D

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah Levine was the better player throughout really, these mug types tend to have their letdowns........and we capitalised.....;) Pretty good showing from Bellucci against Rafa aswell, not consistent enough to really trouble him though.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Oh yeah just seen the other scores. :rollin Got to feel for those guys though. Getting prepared to go on court at an allotted time, only to play 1 or 2 points. Can't be easy to walk off court at that point.