Spain v France > June 23

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Spain v France (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain to qualify Spain win Spain is superior. They are a bit weak at the back, thats the only minus. Tough, even a team who runs 90 minutes and defends near perfect like italy or croatia concedes goals. France with Rami and Mexes. Today, like in pre tournament games, they showed their weakness. Odds tough are too short cause France is capable of staging an upset.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Value definitely on the French here. I think being the underdog will help them in this match up. France struggle when they have to break teams down, but here they can wait and hit on the counter in this match. Spain haven't looked all that impressive thus far.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 France have beaten Spain in their last 2 competitive fixtures. In 2006 FIFA World Cup France won 3-1 in the Round of 16; and during EURO 2000 France won 2-1 in the Quarter-Final. Spain did not impress me so far. It is obvious that without their top scorer David Villa they do not pose as much threat up front. They only had an easy game against Ireland, while they have struggled against Italy and Croatia. Before losing their last game against Sweden, France were unbeaten for almost 2 years. However, I don't think that losing to Sweden is enough reason for France to be an underdogs here. So there is definitely value in backing France and I just can't see them losing this game in 90 minutes. France DNB @ 3.50 ​William Hill

Re: Spain v France > June 23 I think the game against Italy should give France some cause for optimism. Because at times Spain looked a little too arrogant, almost expecting to win the game. The amount of times they got to within shooting distance and tried to almost walk the ball in the back of the net was unreal. It's that complacency that France should latch on to, and I have a feeling Spain could come unstuck somewhere. As far as value goes France do look a decent price, but this is the weakest French squad we've seen for a number of years. Not great defensively, and lacking any real goal threat, or presence at the business end of the pitch. They'll need a degree of good fortune to get anything.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 If France can play with the spirit they showed against Ukraine, they certainly have a chance and could be good value at 5.0. They dominated the game against England, raised their game to beat Ukraine, then lapsed into complacency when they knew they didn't have to win the game against a fired-up Sweden. The trouble is it's hard to switch an attitude on and off and a narrow win for Spain looks likely.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain's passing game has been really impressive again this tournament but I'm not really impressed with their finishing. Italy and Croatia stood their ground very well against Spain and I rate France higher than both those teams at the moment. They will have to improve from their last match however, that was pretty weak, don't know what happened there. The asian line for over/under dropped to 2, might be interesting as well. Don't necessarily see this as a very low scoring game. France will miss Mexes through suspension. Koscielny could come in, played some really solid games for Arsenal last season.

Re: Spain v France > June 23

I think the game against Italy should give France some cause for optimism. Because at times Spain looked a little too arrogant' date=' almost expecting to win the game. The amount of times they got to within shooting distance and tried to almost walk the ball in the back of the net was unreal. It's that complacency that France should latch on to, and I have a feeling Spain could come unstuck somewhere. As far as value goes France do look a decent price, but this is the weakest French squad we've seen for a number of years. Not great defensively, and lacking any real goal threat, or presence at the business end of the pitch. They'll need a degree of good fortune to get anything.[/quote'] Weakest French side we have seen for years? They have lost 1 match in their last 24 games Jase. They are 100 times better now than when they were at the World Cup in South Africa. I think France have a great chance of beating the Spanish personally. Spain are poor at the back, they are absolutely unreal in midfield, but they also lack up front with Villa missing. The manager can make strange decisions also, as against Croatia he played a lot of the 2nd half with 3 defenders and 7 midfielders on the pitch, taking off Silva and Torres and bringing on 2 midfielders, nuts! The only reason they scored a late one was because Croatia had to go for it, and Croatia missed a sitter of a header, that would have potentially knocked Spain out. Mexes is out for France, but Koscielny is a good sub to bring in.. France are not poor defensively also, they have kept 14 clean sheets from their last 24 games? Blanc has got a good tune out of them. Easy to dismiss France after the Sweden game, but if they play like they did against Ukraine, they have every chance.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 I meant man for man.... All subjective I know but France IMO don't have many super stars any longer. It's also easy I think to look back at those 24 games unbeaten and say well done, when the calibre of opposition won't have been as strong... All Blanc has done is steady a sinking ship.

I meant man for man.... All subjective I know but France IMO don't have many super stars any longer. It's also easy I think to look back at those 24 games unbeaten and say well done' date=' when the calibre of opposition won't have been as strong... All Blanc has done is steady a sinking ship.[/quote'] Yip, agree with that. They for me have no superstars agreed, and also think Spain are nowhere near as strong as they were 2 or 4 years ago. As you said, try to pass the ball into the net, and rarely swing a cross in from the wing. If France play to their potential, this match could go either way i feel. Ribery and Benzema are very capable of tormenting this Spanish defence.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 This game looks like a draw to me. While their defene has been shaky at times the French haven't given up that many quality chances except for the 2nd half vs Sweden. That Ibra goal really turned the tide. Spain haven't really carved out many clear cut chances aside form the Ireland match.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Тwo bets for me here... 1. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.10 Not much complicated reasoning about that. From my observation, I have seen that in knock-out stages of these tournaments it is more likely to have more goals in the second half (rather than equal goal in both halves or more in the 1st). After a quick look at the WC 2010 and Euro 2008 knock-out stages, I see that in 12 out of 23 games (more than 50%), second half was more goal-scoring. If I bother to take into account games between relatively equal and very strong sides as Spain and France are, then probably the percentage will rise. At a price of 2.10, it seems that bookies believe it is less than 50% likely that the 2nd half will produce more goals. I see some value here and I am picking this. 2. То Qualify: France @ 3.25

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain's first half record in final tournaments since Euro 2008 EUR12 v Croatia - 0-0 EUR12 v Ireland - 1-0 EUR12 v Italy - 0-0 WC10 v Holland - 0-0 WC10 v Germany - 0-0 WC10 v Paraguay - 0-0 WC10 v Portugal - 0-0 WC10 v Chile - 2-0 WC10 v Honduras - 1-0 WC10 v Switzerland - 0-0 EUR08 v Germany - 1-0 EUR08 v Russia - 0-0 EUR08 v Italy - 0-0 EUR08 v Greece - 0-1 EUR08 v Sweden - 1-1 EUR08 v Russia - 2-0 In bold are knock-out games, so that's 6 out of 7 that were 0-0 at HT. And in their last 10 (going back to WC 2010) they have only lead (and scored) in 3 of 10 games (and that against Ireland, Honduras and the attack-minded Chile). HT 0-0 @2.625 Betfred for me Will also be doing singles & doubles of Spain-France & Italy-England going to penalties. 0.5pts Spain & Italy to win on pens @169 0.5pts Spain & England to win on pens @169 0.5pts France & Italy to win on pens @169 0.5pts France & England to win on pens @169 Combined odds for both matches to go to penalties = 42.25 Bet365

Re: Spain v France > June 23 4pts France (+0.75AH) to beat Spain 1.87 Bet365

We will really find out about the Spanish in this match but my gut feeling is they look incredibly light going forward without Villa and their seeming necessity to walk the ball into the net may catch up with them at some point. That time may be here. I think the French have the quality to really trouble Spain defensively and I can see them at least forcing extra time here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/spain-vs-france-betting--france-could-have-been-written-off-in-this-tournament-a-bit-prematurely

Re: Spain v France > June 23 betfair goals in the group stages games spain have scored and conceded first half. france second expect a reasonably cagey half between these two lots of possession passes from but little way shots goal. to see continuing try walk damn ball net trying those slick across goal when they box should just bloody shoot. can more action as either kick it up gear take lead or if already then are likely start chasing aggressively making for both teams score. be having small stake score: mustafa mentioned last meetings seen win score so pull off result think highly>

I meant man for man.... All subjective I know but France IMO don't have many super stars any longer. It's also easy I think to look back at those 24 games unbeaten and say well done' date=' when the calibre of opposition won't have been as strong... [b']All Blanc has done is steady a sinking ship.
Sorry, but poor as France were against Sweden, I completely disagree with this. Remember France in South Africa in the last World Cup? They went on strike/argued and generally couldn't be bothered. Blanc's France is a world away from Domenech's in South Africa. Don't forget they had the better of the game against England and now everyone's talking up England and dismissing France. In that 24-game run from memory, they've beaten Brazil at home and Germany and England away.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Some underestimating of spain in this thread. They didnt play their best in the group stages but still were undefeated. The french have many problems mentally and their game isnt working every day. They are not a defensivly strong team. Koscelny Rami combination hasnt played often together. The spanish do know their system and they perform it in a relativly stable way in every game. They need 2-3 genius moments and they win vs. most teams. The spanish defense isnt very strong given their offensive players who are good at pressing but lack going back defending. Tough the france offense isnt very good in pressing. Spain and their critiques are crying on a very high level. They have one weakness in Alonso who looks very tired. He has to cover much space. Ramos as central defender looks always like ready for a mistake. Going into this game Spain has much more confidence and the means to trouble the french defense as every player is a potential game decider. 2-3 players in spain offense having a good day and France will be finished. French defence under pressure doesnt look secure. Spanish defense can still step up their game given the quality of the players. France will hope to catch them on the counter attack. IMO this might end in a very open game. Both have their weapons in the offense and I suspect that we might see goals in this while spain will have the upper hand. Im thinking about betting for over 2,5 goals which pays nicely. Spain holding the ball vs a french midfield and wingers could be a scenario where this bet fails. Spain to beat the french is nice too. Tough if the french have a bad day in defence then this might end up in a clear win which covers ht/ft and the hc. Question is how the mood really is in the french camp.?They had some stuff going at each other but Blanc says its all good to be fired up for the game.? Does anyone think that soemthing doesnt add up? Blanc seems to be a nice guy..maybe too nice for all the egos?

Sorry' date=' but poor as France were against Sweden, I completely disagree with this. Remember France in South Africa in the last World Cup? They went on strike/argued and generally couldn't be bothered. Blanc's France is a world away from Domenech's in South Africa. Don't forget they had the better of the game against England and now everyone's talking up England and dismissing France. In that 24-game run from memory, they've beaten Brazil at home and Germany and England away.[/quote'] And why is it then that the french do fight with each other and give a really crappy performance vs. sweden? Vs. england they were not that great either and Spain is far stronger. Maybe it shows that life is in this team but stuff like this leaking to the press is not helpfull for the team chemistry.. So im not sure if this is a different team. They might be better then in 2010 but Im not sure if this enough vs. the spanish machine.

EURO 2012 Match Previews and predictions Euro 2012 Quarterfinals Preview: Spain vs France Predictions The Spaniards take on the French on the 23rd at the Donbask Arena in Donetsk Spain Preview The “Red Fury” topped Group C as expected with a score of 7 after two wins against the Republic of Ireland and Croatia and a draw with Italy. The defending champions barely won against Croatia with a late goal but thrashed the Irish 4-0. It was Italy that gave them a run for their money as always ending the match in a draw. Currently Spain looks solid and are expected to bring their aggressive brand of football into the Quarter-finals against France whose 23 unbeaten matches in a row, only to be ended by Sweden, goes to show that the French should not be taken lightly. But the Spaniards are yet to be tested and the nonappearance of main striker David Villa and defender Carlos Puyol can put the team in a compromising situation. A waning defense was already apparent during the game against the Croatians. France Preview Group D Runners-up, France, would have conceived a better score than their final 4 had not the Swedes ended their match in a shocker with France losing 2-0. This ended their 23 unbeaten match record. Nevertheless, France made it to the Quarter-finals face to face with the best team in the tournament. This may seem unfair, even for a team that is considered one of the major contenders for the Delauny Trophy.The French need to pick up pace and tidy up their already impeccable attack skills. This can thoroughly compromise the Spanish defense lead to a great upset. In other words, they really need to work hard to achieve the unlikely. Spain vs France Predictions: Spain wins 1-0 It’s either the Spanish look too strong or the French seem a little weaker. Being easily overpowered by Sweden, a team that finished at the bottom of the Group, proved that the French may have consistency issues. Their poor performance during the closer points to a weakening defense and a faltering attack. Original Source Spain vs France Previews and Predictions

Re: Spain v France > June 23 I'm taking another bet in the corner market in this tournament which has been profitable so far. In Spain's three group games they conceded; 2 corners to Italy, 2 to Ireland and 4 against Croatia. France won 11 against England, 6 against Ukraine and 8 against Sweden. I expect Spain to dominate possession like they normally do leaving France to hit them on the counter attack with the pace of Ribery and Benzema in particular. There front players have linked well in attack without finding an end product too often in the tournament. They have averaged 12.67 shots from outside the box which can lead to deflections forcing corners and the full backs capable of going outside the wide men to put crosses into the box. They are quite capable of short interchanges around the box similair to Spain, which forces the opposition into blocks and last ditch tackles. All things considered I think this is the wrong line for the corners so quite happy to take this on. France Over 3 Corners 1.87 (7/10) BetVictor

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Hell oeveryone. Long time lurker but first time poster. Just thought I would share my bet with you. Draw/SpainDouble Result @ 4.33 (BetFred) After reading the great post from Kiddo122 I thought this represented good value. 6 out of 7 knock-out games have ended 0-0 at halftime but I do believe that Spain have the stronger squad and also have the players on the bench capable of changing the game. I do see the game being very tight and 1 goal could make the difference. I see Spain grabbing the only goal of the game in the second half after a very nervous and edgy first 45mins.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Welcome to PL and good luck with your selection.

Hell oeveryone. Long time lurker but first time poster. Just thought I would share my bet with you. Draw/SpainDouble Result @ 4.33 (BetFred) After reading the great post from Kiddo122 I thought this represented good value. 6 out of 7 knock-out games have ended 0-0 at halftime but I do believe that Spain have the stronger squad and also have the players on the bench capable of changing the game. I do see the game being very tight and 1 goal could make the difference. I see Spain grabbing the only goal of the game in the second half after a very nervous and edgy first 45mins.

Spain's first half record in final tournaments since Euro 2008 EUR12 v Croatia - 0-0 EUR12 v Ireland - 1-0 EUR12 v Italy - 0-0 WC10 v Holland - 0-0 WC10 v Germany - 0-0 WC10 v Paraguay - 0-0 WC10 v Portugal - 0-0 WC10 v Chile - 2-0 WC10 v Honduras - 1-0 WC10 v Switzerland - 0-0 EUR08 v Germany - 1-0 EUR08 v Russia - 0-0 EUR08 v Italy - 0-0 EUR08 v Greece - 0-1 EUR08 v Sweden - 1-1 EUR08 v Russia - 2-0 In bold are knock-out games, so that's 6 out of 7 that were 0-0 at HT. And in their last 10 (going back to WC 2010) they have only lead (and scored) in 3 of 10 games (and that against Ireland, Honduras and the attack-minded Chile). HT 0-0 @2.625 Betfred for me Will also be doing singles & doubles of Spain-France & Italy-England going to penalties. 0.5pts Spain & Italy to win on pens @41.25 0.5pts Spain & England to win on pens @41.25 0.5pts France & Italy to win on pens @41.25 0.5pts France & England to win on pens @41.25 Bet365
Good info there. France have also been 0-0 at half time in 4 out of their last 6 tournament matches. I am going for a safer bet along the same lines, First half goal line under 1AH @ 1.525 (Bet365), 2/10. Spain are patient and happy to keep possession without threatening too much in the first half of games, knowing their opponents will get tired from chasing the ball and it will open opportunities for them in the second half of games. France have been very underish generally since the last World Cup, and Spain are underish in tournament football. Mexes being suspended looks to be a good thing for France's defence as he seems the weak link to me. Koscielny will come in and he's not that bad. France will be happy to take the game to extra time so a cautious opening seems likely to me.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain vs France When I saw this fixture, I thought this has unders written all over it. Eagerly I went to have a look at the odds expecting something along the lines of 1.800-1.900. To my displeasure all there was on offer was a poultry 1.600. Before I go and back overs, I had a little bit more of a thought about the match. The reason that I wanted to back the unders market initially was quite simple. The French are a tight team, and so are the Spanish. Though both teams have excellent attacking players, sometimes the likes of Spain just aren't direct enough. Though they have showed us they can smash 4 past a team with ease, they were helped by the dynamics of the game as well as the early goal. Their late 1 - 0 win against Croatia is a good example, and the other group game against the Italians also went under 2.5. All of the games in the group stages for the French ended under 2.5 goals. However, yet again I stress football deviation. 1.600 for unders is absolute ****e. Hippy freak goals can absolutely blow bets like this away and at 1.600 is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, as always under 2.5 is definitely the more likely, but it doesn't justify being at a poultry 1.600. For example, though the match with the Italians ended 1 - 1, a fairer scoreline would perhaps have been 2 - 2. The chance for an early goal is always possible and luck plays a huge factor. As dry and cagey as a game can be, superb or lucky goals can always be scored. I won't stress further about this. Backing overs is the distinct choice here. The other point I want to make is the odds on the draw. The odds on the French are rightly shortening and because I have a neat outright bet on the Spanish anyway, I think I will avoid the direct 1x2 market or results handicaps to avoid conflicts. After all, I want to enjoy an evening of football rather than not knowing who I want to win. As said before, unders is still the favourites doesnt matter which way you look at it, but the draw takes up a huge slice of the unders range. At 5/2, I think it is very backable, especially as Coral has their consolation cash back if an injury time goal is scored to turn my bet into a loser. On top of that, scorelines such as 2 - 2 aren't exactly impossible, and thus the pair I think compliments each other nicely. One winner will give me a healthy profit for the night. A full stake shall be lumped on for the first time in this tournament as my perceived margin increases. 23/6/12 UEC Spain vs France Over 2.5 2.570 Pinnacle 10/10 OPEN 23/6/12 UEC Spain vs France Draw 5/2 Coral 5/10 OPEN

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain v France Total Goals - Over 1.5 @ 1.475 (Bet365) Superb value this one, both teams are capable of scoring goals at any time against any opposition. We all know Spain's passing game, leading to France sitting back a bit - however France have pacy players who can hit Spain on the counter attack when (if...) Spain's passing game breaks down. Spain have so many quality players with goal potential coming from all over the squad. Odds for this are very good, and too good to ignore. Stake: 10 points

I'm taking another bet in the corner market in this tournament which has been profitable so far. In Spain's three group games they conceded; 2 corners to Italy, 2 to Ireland and 4 against Croatia. France won 11 against England, 6 against Ukraine and 8 against Sweden. I expect Spain to dominate possession like they normally do leaving France to hit them on the counter attack with the pace of Ribery and Benzema in particular. There front players have linked well in attack without finding an end product too often in the tournament. They have averaged 12.67 shots from outside the box which can lead to deflections forcing corners and the full backs capable of going outside the wide men to put crosses into the box. They are quite capable of short interchanges around the box similair to Spain, which forces the opposition into blocks and last ditch tackles. All things considered I think this is the wrong line for the corners so quite happy to take this on. France Over 3 Corners 1.87 (7/10) BetVictor
Really liking this bet too - France are arguably a superior opposition to all of Spain's group stage opponents and win a lot of corners in their own right. Good reasoning man, liking it.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 There is something wrong about the french team. Players like Malouda speaking about the next unbeaten run. Players getting into fights. They are angry at each other and I dont know if they could solve that in the last days. It doesnt help vs. a team with great team chemistry as Spain. Talks about Nasri getting dropped cause of his behaviour. Ben arfa wanting to go home. Its Kindergarten. Watch preview videos from france training ground and body language isnt very good. I dont think that they are full of confidence - > and that you need vs. spain. The french team seems to go nuts the longer they are together with each other. For a friendly vs. a world class team 3 days together they are good for an upset but in a tourney vs. teams who get better the longer it goes like italy, spain or germany they are not mature and humility enough. I dont think they are able to bury their egos for this game. They miss that one big leader in their team who unites them on and off the pitch. They dont have a Zidane or Blanc on the pitch. They only perform good when everything goes their way. Like vs. Ukraine. England wasnt very ambitioned to take more then a point out of the game. Sweden plays some sort of nice passing offensive football centered around Ibrahimovic and France had many problems with it. France is too soft to play the football that is needed to contain spain. You need the aggresivness like croatia brought to the pitch through every player in the team.(their forwards defended very aggressive too) They lost their last 2 friendlies vs. spain and their record vs. spain in tourneys doesnt mean a thing as it was achieved by superior french team vs. a spain team half as good as today. French have many defensive problems and they conceeded easily.Koscelny is a far better player then Mexes but He didnt partner in many games with Rami who looks always shaky. Tough, france has the possibility with the sheer class of their forwards to give the spaniards some problems. Spaniards must be full of confidence. They have many winners in their team and even if they didnt play as exciting as they could till now they achieved their goals. Vs. a very inspired italian team they managed a draw. They crushed Ireland in style and did enough to beat croatia. Croatia and Italy had very good games vs. spain. Spain will up their game today and build their form while the french have some problems and are not in their topform. Spain will be a much tougher test for them then england, ukraine and sweden. I think its possible that the spanish take another gear and might crush the french. You need to frustrate the spanish like italy and croatia but I dont see the french able to do that. Instead I have the feeling that france will go headless when they receive a goal leading to more spanish opportunities. The french will only succeed if they shut off the spanish attack and Benzema connection with other attackers improves. The french midfield Mvilla, cabye has some technical class but they are not that international experienced as the spanish. Lastly the spaniards have more possibilities from the bench then the french to change their game approach. I feel comfortable backing the spanish today. Still Im fearing the draw and the posibilitie the french get a goal and get another after a counter. So I will cover my bets to a % with Benzema to score, while it could also end with a spanish win and a benzema goal. Spain to win 7/10 spain hc -1 4/10 spain cs 3:0 1/10 Benzema to score

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Over 2.5 @ 2.57 pinnacle Over 3.5 @ 4.65 sportsbet Spain will look to maintain possession as they normally do and look to get in behind this French defence that was exposed by England and especially by Sweden in the group games. Rami and Koscielny have not shown that they are reliable and solid enough to stop the quick massing movement of the Spanish, who are expected to raise their game now that it is in the finals stage of this competition. With Torres up front, he has shown glimpses of form, and he has played against Koscienly in the EPL, so he should be too hard to handle with the expected service he should receive from the likes of Iniesta and Xavi. However, not overly convinced by this Spanish defence, that were also exposed by Italy and Croatia, and especially the latter should have scored against them. France have a very good forward in Benzema who is yet to fire, and has played against many of the Spanish team, while expect some good service from Ribery and Nasri, as Spain too has shown that they can be found out. Both teams have a history of scoring against each other in prior matches and can see both teams doing so here, as it is in their nature to attack rather than defend. An early goal can open this game right up, and like both sides to score here, and from there, more goals to follow.

Re: Spain v France > June 23 Spain @ 1.87 (Betfair) Don't understand the love for the French here. They've played well for about five minutes in this tournament, when they got their two goals against a hapless Ukraine. Ribery, Nasri and especially Benzema have disappointed, and they have the air of a side that's thinking about their summer hols. Spain have been little better, but what makes Spain the best side in the world isn't tika-taka, 5-0, playing-the-opponent-off-the-park-performances, it's grinding out 1-0's when they're not at their best, like against Croatia, and the numerous other times they've done it since Euro 2008.

I'm taking another bet in the corner market in this tournament which has been profitable so far. In Spain's three group games they conceded; 2 corners to Italy' date= 2 to Ireland and 4 against Croatia. France won 11 against England, 6 against Ukraine and 8 against Sweden. I expect Spain to dominate possession like they normally do leaving France to hit them on the counter attack with the pace of Ribery and Benzema in particular. There front players have linked well in attack without finding an end product too often in the tournament. They have averaged 12.67 shots from outside the box which can lead to deflections forcing corners and the full backs capable of going outside the wide men to put crosses into the box. They are quite capable of short interchanges around the box similair to Spain, which forces the opposition into blocks and last ditch tackles. All things considered I think this is the wrong line for the corners so quite happy to take this on. France Over 3 Corners 1.87 (7/10) BetVictor
The fact that Spain conceded an average of 3 corners against Italy and Croatia (arguably of similar class to France) would make me cautious about this.