Ukraine v France - June 15

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Pick: France _0.25 1.86 sbobet :5/10 Fancy this line ; and chose an half draw cover as i think ukraine will play for a draw here, and it will not be eliminating for france,. Ukraine will play in front of a full crowed, but i find them limited especially behind with quite a sloppy defense, if france take a bit more risk than against england , they should take it especially with earliers substitutions(Giroud,ben arfa) and few changes in the line up, Malouda out for example I think france is a class above and not sure schevchenko will always save them , i rate this line 1.7 and find value thus Good luck

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 ukraine played well in first game. they played without fear or hesitation and that's always good sign for underdog teams however france totally dominated england and should have won. this game should be more open for them and they will get better chance to score goals and this time will make it count. i predict france to win 1-2

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 In addition to my earlier post I just want to add that France played really well against England, they have better players than Ukraine they are unbeaten since defeat to Belarus 2 years ago and fully expect them to win this one. France @ 2.10 ​William Hill

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Any reason why overs are so high as 2.50? Was even availible at 2.70 a few days ago. Sick prices... especially for these two teams. I think the only reason it would not go over is if the scoreline is a draw 1-1 when we approach the end and both teams settle. I am tempted to take overs at this price and cover with 1-1 and maybe 0-0

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 The thing to remember here is that I don't think either team needs to really win, with France facing a Swedish side that may possibly be eliminated by the time that fixture comes around, I don't think a draw is the worst result for Ukraine in the world. I also think Ukraine will be heading out to get a draw. A draw is a fantastic result for them, and puts one foot in the next phase.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15

The thing to remember here is that I don't think either team needs to really win' date=' with France facing a Swedish side that may possibly be eliminated by the time that fixture comes around, I don't think a draw is the worst result for Ukraine in the world. I also think Ukraine will be heading out to get a draw. A draw is a fantastic result for them, and puts one foot in the next phase.[/quote'] draw might be good for ukraine but nt so for france, unless they think their final match v swedan (even if they are already eliminated) is a sure win. Which i doubt it very much. I do also think france are a class above ukraine but i might wait until the odds move up to 2.2.

ukraine played well in first game. they played without fear or hesitation and that's always good sign for underdog teams however france totally dominated england and should have won. this game should be more open for them and they will get better chance to score goals and this time will make it count. i predict france to win 1-2
No, they didn't. They had more of the ball, but did nothing with it. Ribery was quiet, and Benzema was too. Wouldn't be ploughing in to the French here. Ukraine had a very good comeback against the Swedes, who aren't a much worse team than the French. As we saw on Monday the French have a dodgy backline, and Ukraine have goals in them. In addition, the french had some poor results in qualifying away from home, drawing in Belarus and Romania. They were pitiful against the former too, a game I watched (as I DNB France :lol)

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Draw at 1:1 is my call here at 7.00 betvictor ukraine are not that bad especially at home as they seem charged up, and draw is a result they would happily take. Also france has a weak backline and benzema, ribery seem non-existent. I think value is with the draw here and 1:1 is the scoreline I am happy with at the price.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 France have 1 point and Ukraine 3. France need the points more here, and are the better team (imho). However Ukraine impressed me against Sweden, and with the confidence they gained from that and home advantage, they could surprise here and win again. I would make France favourites in this game, but at odds of 2.1, I can't see much value. There might be a bit of value in backing over 2.5 at 2.38 as I think both defences are vulnerable. But probably no bet for me.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 4pts Over 2.5 goals 11/8 Betfred

I remain convinced that this French defence is attackable and from what I saw of Ukraine’s defence against Sweden I know theirs is so I see a few goals in this match. You would think France would have enough to win this match but with the likes of Shevchenko, Ribery and Benzema on the pitch against two open defences I think over 2.5 goals looks a good bet. Full preview:

http://www.punterslounge.com/ukraine-vs-france-betting--two-sides-who-enjoyed-good-results-in-first-matches-can-play-out-high-scoring-second-game

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 2 Point double on Shevchenko and Carroll to score first for Ukraine and England Respectively @ 10 x 8 = 80.00 odds (Found the odds at ladbrokes) I'll post my thoughts on shevchenko here and carroll will be in the england thread . From what i recall , the host nation have always made it to the 2nd round . Poland doesn't seem to go through now so all hopes lie with ukraine now . Ukraine had a tough game with sweden and if not for the brilliance of shevchenko in that short spell , they wouldnt have won at all . Since poles are not doing well so far in this tournament and shevchenko has been hot , i wont be surprised if ukraine score first again through shevchenko , hence i think its worth a shot given the fact french defense arent at its best and shevie is the main goalscoring threat for ukraine .

2 Point double on Shevchenko and Carroll to score first for Ukraine and England Respectively @ 10 x 8 = 80.00 odds (Found the odds at ladbrokes) I'll post my thoughts on shevchenko here and carroll will be in the england thread . From what i recall , the host nation have always made it to the 2nd round . Poland doesn't seem to go through now so all hopes lie with ukraine now . Ukraine had a tough game with sweden and if not for the brilliance of shevchenko in that short spell , they wouldnt have won at all . Since poles are not doing well so far in this tournament and shevchenko has been hot , i wont be surprised if ukraine score first again through shevchenko , hence i think its worth a shot given the fact french defense arent at its best and shevie is the main goalscoring threat for ukraine .
Just a friendly reminder: Swiss and Austria both crashed in the first round last Euro tournament.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 France Win @ 2.10 PaddyPower I think these are very fair odds on what looks a good French team. Ukraine did well to get 3 points against Sweden but at half time in that match, it really could have gone either way. In the 2nd half Sweden looked poor and dis jointed but fair play to Ukraine for taking advantage. The Ukraines looked ok but I didn't think they were anything special overall. The home advantage will certainly help but I don't think it will be enough for them to stop France. I was impressed with France against England and you can see why they have been on such a god run. I think the forward players of benzema, nasri and ribery will be too good for Ukraine and I'm confident they will come away with the much needed 3 points to put them in the driving seat for this group. If this was a neutral venue, I wouldn't have the French at any better than 5/6 so I will back them at odds against to upset the big home crowd.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 I was thinking about taking France at odds above even but one thing really worries me: the weather. Yesterday it was around 33 degrees in Kiev and french players said they felt at the traing as in the oven. If it stays like this it might influence the game quite heavily and we might see a low tempo and low scoring game with just one goal enough to get three points.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 I took Both Team to Score @ 2.01 with Pinnacle Sports. I was initially excited about the Over 2.5, but the prices have dropped now from the 2.5 I could have taken, and the weather and the likelyhood of a 1-1 draw makes me rather take both to score, which is essentially double chance on over 2.5 and 1-1 correct score (excluding 3-0 and 4-0 etc of course, which are not so likely tonight). Now we hope for a big big payday :hope

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 I like the look of the French side in this one. Ukraine looked poor for most of the game against Sweden and were rescued by the class of Shevchenko. I don't think the French have too much to worry about defensively. In there friendlies Ukraine were vulnerable in defence and there problems in that area have only got worse since then. Sweden did carve them open a few times and with better finishing could of scored more. France had a good defensive record in qualifying conceding just four goals. They have plenty of attacking talent which should be able to expose the poor Ukraine defence. They are in good form being unbeaten in 22 games. They played Ukraine about this time last year and ran out 4-1 winners. The step up in opposition for Ukraine should prove too much despite home advantage. France 2.1 WilliamHill

I was thinking about taking France at odds above even but one thing really worries me: the weather. Yesterday it was around 33 degrees in Kiev and french players said they felt at the traing as in the oven. If it stays like this it might influence the game quite heavily and we might see a low tempo and low scoring game with just one goal enough to get three points.
according to worlsweatheronline yesterday 17.00 temp 34 degrres but feel 43 degrees and 20.00 temp 25 degress but feel 27 degrees and no rain fall today forcast 17.00 temp 28 degrees and feel 35 degrees and 7mill rainfall and 20.00 temp 22 degrees and feel 22 degrees 2.8 mill rainfall general forcast moderater or heavy rainfall so looks like its not gonna be as hot as yesterday and its probaly gonna rain. still might take france maybe 2.15-2.2 odds hopefully

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Another bet to add to my earlier one. I think this will be quite an attacking game and would expect France to be in control. I thought about taking France to win to nil but decided against it and gone for the safer option of 2-3 goals. I think France will win this 2-0 or 2-1 but having the goals spread covers other possibilities. 2-3 Goals at 1.95 Bet365

2 Point double on Shevchenko and Carroll to score first for Ukraine and England Respectively @ 10 x 8 = 80.00 odds (Found the odds at ladbrokes) I'll post my thoughts on shevchenko here and carroll will be in the england thread . From what i recall , the host nation have always made it to the 2nd round . Poland doesn't seem to go through now so all hopes lie with ukraine now . Ukraine had a tough game with sweden and if not for the brilliance of shevchenko in that short spell , they wouldnt have won at all . Since poles are not doing well so far in this tournament and shevchenko has been hot , i wont be surprised if ukraine score first again through shevchenko , hence i think its worth a shot given the fact french defense arent at its best and shevie is the main goalscoring threat for ukraine .
Be careful mate. From what I've read, Shevchenko will be rested so they can adopt a more defensive approach with an extra midfielder. A defensive-minded 4-2-3-1 with Voronin at the point.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 I have France backed outright, but if i was having a bet on this match, i would be putting it on the Ukraine. They really impressed me against Sweden after going a goal down, home advantage a huge plus for them, Shevchenko in great form, think Ukraine are overpriced. Will happily sit down and watch it without a bet, but France are in for a hugely tough game here, can go either way.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 As has been mentioned before I think both defences are pretty weak for international standards and in Mexes, France have one of the daftest players ive ever seen. I dont know if he gets distracted by people in the crowd or if he likes watching the clouds roll by but he has lapses of concentration frequently. Sweden, despite losing put the ukranian defence under alot of pressure and I expect France to do the same. There's goals in these ere hills! Ive also shoved a FGS bet in there because the handful of French matches ive watched with Cabaye plus the season he just had with the Toon, I know he can ping a ball and he likes to shoot at EVERY opportunity. Both to score @ Evens LAD Over2.5 @ 6/5 LAD Cabaye to score first @ 18/1 LAD

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Over 2.5 @ 2.26 pinnacle There is enough class in this French side to overcome the home support as they did the deed in getting a point in drawing with England and now look to win their remaining two games. Going forward they have several very good players who can create and score goals, and like them to find a way to do so as this Ukraine defence was exposed on several occasions by Sweden, but expect them to be more clinical in front of goals. On the other hand, credit must go to Ukraine how they fought back to beat Sweden after being a goal down, and the performance of Mexes and Rami for the French does not inspire much confidence in defence. The home crowd will spur them on, and can see them scoring as well. Probably France will edge this but like the better value on the over as the Ukraine, as seen in their first game, can surprise

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Just taken France at 2.08 on Betfair. Ukraine are very average, and I don't believe they can stop Ribery, Benzema and Nasri, who really impressed me against England. Logging in I was expecting odds-on for France her, so am happy to take these odds! Ukraine are probably the weakest team in the tournament. But for a mad ten minutes by Sweden, they would have lost their opening game, not won it.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Which is why i said from what i recall , i didnt say its an almost though . Nearly most of the host nations who host major tournaments made it to the 2nd stage

Just a friendly reminder: Swiss and Austria both crashed in the first round last Euro tournament.

Re: Ukraine v France - June 15 Anyway at such high odds , i reckon worth a small punt . Only a 2 pointer bet , will make your pocket rich if it comes in , but won't be too disappointed if it doesnt . Watching both games as well so will hope for them to do the business to create some excitement .

Be careful mate. From what I've read' date=' Shevchenko will be rested so they can adopt a more defensive approach with an extra midfielder. A defensive-minded 4-2-3-1 with Voronin at the point.[/quote']