** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Canadian GP

Sergio Perez @ 51 Centrebet Perez has already come very close to winning this year and I think Montreal might be a track that suits the Sauber. He has said he thinks they can fight for the podium but we have seen this year that it is a very exciting but also open competition where different tracks seem to really suit a car (Maldonado springs to mind, as does Perez's 2nd). When they were BMW Sauber they scored their first ever win on this circuit and I just think given the momentum of this season that Perez is the kind of bet that could offer high value this weekend.

Re: Canadian GP Canadian GP Qualifying The early betting for the coveted pole position has Hamilton at the head of the markets at around 5/2 followed by both Mercedes drivers. With niggling doubts about the Red Bull’s alterations to the car, both drivers can be backed at double figure prices, which may look fair value to some. Alonso is around 10/1 while Raikkonen and Grosjean are available at 14/1 for Lotus. I think Hamilton drives this track as well as anyone and he will be determined to get the McLaren show back on the road here and it wouldn’t surprise me to see him end up on pole this week. As an each way alternative I think Vettel is just too big at the prices and is worth a small wager. Selections; 3pts Lewis Hamilton 11/4 Boylesports 1pt EW Sebastian Vettel 10/1 Paddy Power Full preview below http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting--hamilton-to-bounce-back-with-pole-for-mclaren-in-montreal

I'm on along the same lines crouch potato, same odds but different driver!: 1pt P.Maldonado to win the Canadian grand Prix, 51, 888sport Williams didn't seem to go for any times yesterday but there long run pace looked very good indeed, and they seem to have settled into this pattern of not going for times and then looking a lot better on sat - remember Barcelona? The Williams seems a better race than qualie car and in a predicted high tyre deg race, at a circuit where passing is possible, I'd rather have the good race car. And although Pastor drove awfully in Monaco, the race before he did win!

And a couple for qualie.... 1pt K.Raikonnen to Qualify on pole position, 27, Betfair 1pt, R.Grosjean to qualify on pole position, Betfair, 28 This circuit suits cars with good traction, with it's 'street' character. Two of the cars reported to possess this are the Merc and the Lotus, with the Lotus being noticeably high in the odds. This may be due to a lacklustre performance yesterday, but that was in the cold temps that have not suited Lotus thus year. But as I watch FP3 now they are circulating in glorious sunshine, and given they have done well in Qualfying this year, and the track could suit them I'll give them a go.

Re: Canadian GP Canadian Grand Prix Ferrari have been tipped to do well this week and are certainly improving, Massa starts 6th on the grid and that’s a sure sign that the team are going to be strong on this circuit and Alonso looks very dangerous and if he can get one of his super fast starts he will upsides Hamilton into turn one. At around the 11/2 mark he looks the best value in the markets and 10/11 to finish on the podium looks generous to me. Selections: Fernando Alonso 2pts 11/2 Betfred Alonso to finish on the Podium 3pts 10/11 BetVictor Sergio Perez to finish in the points 11/8 Skybet Safety Car deployed 5pts 1/3 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting--alonso-the-value-as-top-three-battle-it-out-in-canadian-grand-prix