** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

French Open 2012 Livescore Thread

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread Yes definately agree on Almagro - Nadal. Almagro has the power to hit through Nadal - unlike Monaco - and has done pretty well against him in the last few matches. Hoping for heavy and slow conditions which will suit Almagro's flat backhand. If the sun's out and the ball bounces high then Almagro will shank too many. Hopefully the bookies overreact to the thrashing of Monaco and set the line low.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread

Think Ferrer beats Murray tbh, but odds look too short for me. You'd expect some tight sets but Murray will have to start alot better as Ferrer wont let him away with what Nieminen and Gasquet did. Would be a good scalp for Murray if he gets the win, Ferrer is one tough mofo on clay.
Just wonder about Ferrer's ability under pressure and closing out. Murray will love being underdog in this and testing out Ferrer's nerve. I'll make a decision about it tomorrow and try and sense what mood Murray will turn up in, and also see what the situation is with the back.

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread Def agree with Almagro vs Nadal going overs. Paddys already have an over 27.5 line, so I expect Pinnacle to offer something similar. It's definitely a good time to be a tennis fan in Prostejov, that's a cracking line up for a challenger.

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread I can tell you the back situation already...........:lol If Ferrer is winning, Murray will hold the back. If Murray is winning, he'll be fine. Looking at the prices, you'd have to say value is on Murray @ 2.50 but I do think Ferrer gets it done. Won't be betting on anything else in the French most probably. Prices seem very predictable at this point/

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread Really hope Djokovic beats Federer later tbh. Roger really won't get close but at least Novak can trouble Nadal and has that mental edge you feel. Rain break now should help the Serb though as the courts will be heavier.

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread I think that, except Murray which was pathetic, Federer was the weakest from all that played in the quarter finals! He was very lucky with the knee of Del Potro otherwise he would have been slammed from that stage! Hope Nadal will slam Djokovic tomorrow!

Re: French Open 2012 Livescore Thread Djokovic must be the best clutch player ever. Whenever he is in trouble, every single shot hits the line. He is almost unbeatable on any important point. Nadal barely looks like winning a point. My Nadal -5.5 games match is down drain though. :(