** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NRL Round 11

Last time they met- Warriors 22 defeated Tigers 20 Head to head betting- Tigers $1.85 Warriors $2.00

Centrebet Friday night footy takes us to Leichardt Oval for the clash between the West Tigers and NZ Warriors. The two teams are both known for their exciting attacking football so it should be a great game to watch. It is an extremely important game for both teams, being 8th v 9th, with the winner putting themselves well in the top 8, while the loser could drop as low as 13th. Betting advice Warriors head to head @ $2.00 centrebet http://www.betzone.com.au/nrl--west-tigers-v-nz-warriors--friday--7-50pm

Re: NRL Round 11 Warriors -6.5 @ 2.74 centrebet Warriors -13.5 @ 4.15 centrebet Not too keen on the Tigers here as their wins over the bottom three sides overshadow the fact that they are not playing anywhere near what they are capable of. They have struggled in the forwards to move the ball down the field while Marshall has gone missing in some of their games when they have needed him. Like the Warriors form where they have beaten the Broncos and Roosters and their big pack of forwards have been giving their halves some very good field position to work with. Like Maloney and Johnson to have too much for the Tigers here, who will be missing Farah's work around the ruck, which could have caused some problems in turning the Warriors forwards around in the second half. Record: 28-48 (+2.76)

Re: NRL Round 11 Looking at the past couple of games and the warriors and tigers games seem to be close! I cant see the warriors losing this game but seeing as it is at fortress lichaerdt i cant see the tigers flopping in front of a packed home crowd either.. No Farah but i think Heighnington is a chance.. Warriors 1-12 @ 3.20 with Centrebet 6/10 confidence Warriors @ 1.86 with Centrebet 8/10 confidence

Re: NRL Round 11 5pts Warriors -5.5pts @ 2.55 (Centrebet) 2pts Warriors 13+ @ 4.00 (Luxbet) 3pts Over 41.5pts @ 1.90 (Centrebet) I'm back after a busy few weeks, and I think there is a lot of value on the Warriors. Farah is a massive loss for the Tigers, as was proven early on this season. The Tigers rely heavily on Benji Marshall who is not is great form this year. The Warriors aren't heavily impacted by Origin either, and their big forward pack should be too much for a relatively small Tigers pack. Gareth Ellis is also out, and Heighington is in doubt. Neither defence has filled me with confidence so far this year either, so I think overs might be worth a wager as well.

Re: NRL Round 11 Warriors 1-12 @ 3.10 Luxbet Agreed with what's been said. Warriors have a good record against the Tigers, particularly when away from home. Farah is also a huge loss for the Tigers, and Maloney's superior goalkicking gives them the edge for me. However, I can't see the Tigers being thrashed at home, so going for the 1-12 margin for extra value. Also, Fisiiahi First or Last Scorer @ 13 and to score 2+ tries @ 6 Dude has 18 tries in NSW Cup so far. He is IMO the fastest player in the game, and his support play is brilliant. If the Warriors make a break there's a great chance he turns that into a try.

Re: NRL Round 11 Was on Gold Coast against West Tigers 2 weeks ago in an in-play bet and couldn't believe I lost based on the way both teams played. Tigers really looked an ordinary outfit in that game, and probably only won because of Titans inability to score a point in the second half. Their best performer that night by a long way was Robbie Farah, so his absence is huge here - gives them great leadership and direction on the field. Benji looked well low on form, while their forwards lacked good go forward. Warriors have really turned the corner here for me, putting in some really dominant performances on the back of their massive forward pack and plethora of creative outlets. Johnson has been hugely impressive in running the ball and his kicking game, supported by the steady performer in Maloney. Warriors to win this quite comfortably. Warriors to win @ 1.90 (Betfair)

Re: NRL Round 11 Last time they met-Manly 36 Roosters 8 Head to head betting-Manly $1.44 Roosters $2.90 Sunday afternoon footy takes us to Brookvale oval for the clash between Manly and Sydney Roosters. Both teams have been in reasonable form, with Manly stealing a last minute win against the Broncos last week, while the Roosters were unlucky to lose to the Warriors in NZ. Manly have a 6-4 record and sit in 5th spot on the table. Amazingly the Roosters are sitting in 13th, but are 1 win away from 4th, a great indication of how close this season is. To read more go to http://www.betzone.com.au/battle-at-brooky--manly-v-roosters

Re: NRL Round 11

Warriors -6.5 @ 2.74 :eyes Warriors -13.5 @ 4.15 :eyes
Looked good early on and took a 10-0 lead, but then fell away in the second half. Cowboys -7.5 @ 2.00 sportsbet Cowboys without Thurston, Tate in the backs and Tamou and Scott in the forwards but still have a strong side with some good players coming in to replace them. They had a very good win over Newcastle last week and like them to continue on from there, as even though the Panthers edged out the Dragons on Monday night, they have been pretty ordinary all year. Panthers are without Lewis, and there is not much in their backline to worry the Cowboys Record: 28-50 (+0.76)

Cowboys -7.5 @ 2.00 :eyes
Another game they threw away. Should have won by more than the 2 poins Roosters -1.5 @ 3.05 cemtrebet Sea Eagles are missing quite a few players here while the Roosters are just missing Pearce. Not much between the sides, as manly would be heavily favoured with their players in, but like the value on the Roosters here as they usually turn up when they play the better sides Rabbitohs -7.5 @ 2.95 sportsbet Dragons have too many playes out here and they were poot against the Panthers on Monday night. While the Rabbitohs are without Inglis and Taylor, they have enough depth to cover for them, and like their forwards to get over the top of the Dragons pack Record: 28-51 (-0.24)

Roosters -1.5 @ 3.05 :( Rabbitohs -7.5 @ 2.95:(
Sharks -7.5 @ 5.00 sportsbet Sharks may be missing Gallen and Carney but they showed last week in the win over the Storm that they can do well without Gallen and still win their games. They have got alot of team spirit and that team unity is always hard to break down. The Bulldogs are becoming too inconsistent for my liking and though there is alot of money on them to win this, they have burnt me a few too many times to side with them. Until they get some consistency, then hard to back them, as they tend to make too many mistakes with the ball, and miss their tackles Record: 28-53 (-2.24)