Man City v QPR > May 13

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 Not particularly my cup of tea, but I found some interesting bets on this one. Only four of City's eighteen homes this season have seen goal number one go in before the twenty-first minute. At Bet365 (and maybe other sites with better odds but can't be bothered to check) you can bet on the first goal after twenty-one minutes @ 1.83. Also have one I've not seen before called a Timecast. You can get Aguero to score first and between 21-45 minutes @ 9.00. Seven of the games this season have seen the first strike arrive in this time, and obviously seven have come in the second half.

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 It's Saturday night and I have cans of Stella piled up next to me but surely there's something in this. You can get City for the win @ 1.15 against QPR on Betfair - the outcome of this is purely down to Manchester City. You can also get Man City to win the Premiership @ 1.13 on Betfair - several different outcomes could determine this. A City win would guarantee them the title barring a corrupt looking score at Sunderland. City could slip up against QPR yet would still win the league if United couldn't better their result. Surely 1.15 vs 1.13 isn't represenattive of that? Surely there's value on backing City to win the league @ 1.13 rather than backing them to beat QPR @ 1.15.

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 Man City to win to nil - 10/11 @ Betfair - Man City have the best home record in the league with 17 wins and 1 draw in their 18 games and they also have the defensive record in the league and have conceded just 27 goals and only 10 at home (3 of them were against Sunderland). QPR on the other hand have the worst away record in the league and the second worst defensive record away from home conceding 38 goals and they conceded 6 goals at Chelsea in their last away game. QPR have not won away from home in their last 12 league games and their last one was on 5th November. QPR's record in their last 12 away games in the league is (W0 D2 L10). QPR will spend the majority of the game pegged back in their own half and will have to counter quickly when they do get the ball but they do not have the players to play counter attacking football with the likes of Taarabt, Mackie, Barton etc. lacking pace and Kompany and Lescott should be able to deal with either Zamora or Cisse. It may take a while for City to make the breakthrough but once they do i can't see them slipping up. First team booking: QPR - 4/7 @ bwin - QPR will spend a lot of the game chasing the ball and City's front four of Silva, Tevez, Nasri and Aguero are all skillful players who will draw fouls from the QPR players. QPR's disciplinary record is also poor and they seem to have a player sent off every other game and although i don't think the price is that good i will still take 4/7 for QPR to get the first booking. QPR over 2.5 bookings - 10/11 @ Bet365 - As stated in the above reasoning, QPR have a poor disciplinary record and with the skill of City's front four they will get players booked. It also wouldn't surprise me if QPR had a man sent off towards the end of the game due to frustration, depending on the Bolton score.

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 Will take an obvious bet here which won most of the time this season in all of Man.City games. Since I expect QPR to defend with most of their players it is very likely that there will be more goals in the 2nd half. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.10 (2 units) ​William Hill

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 Under 2.5 @ 3.26 centrebet Both teams have plenty to play for as Man City need just to win to get their first title since 1968, so the expectation of this will be playing on the minds of their players, and believe they will be very nervous in the first half of this game. Also with QPR needing just a point to ensure their survival even if Bolton win, then expect them to park the bus and look to frustrate Man City for as long as possible. City have played two massive games against Man Utd and Newcastle, and now face a side that they should beat and who have lost 9 and drawn 2 of their last 11 away games. While QPR have not scored in 5 of these 11 away games, they have also allowed two goals or less in 8 of these games, so can see them making it hard for City. Eventually expect City to edge this but not before some very nervous moments as both sides will be listening to other games around the country. Season record: 157-224 (-11.57)

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 Man City vs QPR Manchester City have been extremely clinical in recent games. They look to have revived their form after a mid season slump, and are just a win away from clinching the title. Whilst most would expect Man City to cover a -4.5 handicap against a poor QPR side, perhaps there is another dynamic to this game. QPR knows that they can still avoid the drop even if they lose. As Bolton are still two points behind them in 18th spot. There is added tension in this game following the shock dismissal of Hughes and the introduction of Mancini a couple of seasons ago. I've had to wait a long time to try and find any value on this game. As much as I would like to back Man City on a big handicap, I just don't feel there is enough value. I think there's going to be some nerves in this game, and Man City are going to ultimately win, but will have trouble breaking down QPR, who will make this as difficult as they can, as a point virtually guarantees them safe regardless of results elsewhere. City on the other hand don't even need a win should Man United slip up. Unlikely to affect the game too much, but is always a factor. Diakite and Derry is out for QPR, whilst Man City have no injury concerns. Under 3.5 2.00 Coral 5/10

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13 I have put a few bets into an accumulator. My selection for this match is Man City -2 at 5/6. I don't really see QPR even coming close to causing an upset here. Yes Hughes is going back to City and QPR need something from the game but they simply don't have enough quality in their side to cause City any problems. Take away the fact it's last game of the season and all the different possible outcomes and I think Man City will romp to victory today. All the City players have played in high pressure situations in their career and I don't see them being fazed at all by the occasion. QPR have lost the most away games in the league this season with 13 and City have won 17 from 18 at home. Your trying to tell me that QPR stand any chance of getting something from this game... I don't think so. If news comes through from Stoke that Bolton are winning, then QPR will have to push forward which could open up the game and suit City. An early goal here from City and I expect a real thumping. Interesting to see how long QPR can prevent City from scoring... I don't think it will be very long. The lucky thing for QPR is that Bolton have a very tough away game themselves and I doubt very much that they will win at Stoke.

Re: Man City v QPR > May 13

Will take an obvious bet here which won most of the time this season in all of Man.City games. Since I expect QPR to defend with most of their players it is very likely that there will be more goals in the 2nd half. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.10 (2 units) ​William Hill
What a game. Happy with a win :)

Under 2.5 @ 3.26 :eyes
Pretty poor defending for both of the City goals, otherwise they would have been happy to see out the gme with the lead they had. Unbelievable finish in the end. Congrats to them on winning the titel Season record: 157-227 (-14.57)

Man City vs QPR Manchester City have been extremely clinical in recent games. They look to have revived their form after a mid season slump, and are just a win away from clinching the title. Whilst most would expect Man City to cover a -4.5 handicap against a poor QPR side, perhaps there is another dynamic to this game. QPR knows that they can still avoid the drop even if they lose. As Bolton are still two points behind them in 18th spot. There is added tension in this game following the shock dismissal of Hughes and the introduction of Mancini a couple of seasons ago. I've had to wait a long time to try and find any value on this game. As much as I would like to back Man City on a big handicap, I just don't feel there is enough value. I think there's going to be some nerves in this game, and Man City are going to ultimately win, but will have trouble breaking down QPR, who will make this as difficult as they can, as a point virtually guarantees them safe regardless of results elsewhere. City on the other hand don't even need a win should Man United slip up. Unlikely to affect the game too much, but is always a factor. Diakite and Derry is out for QPR, whilst Man City have no injury concerns. Under 3.5 2.00 Coral 5/10
-5 units