Germany v Portugal > June 9

Re: Germany v Portugal > June 9

What worries me a bit is that everybody seems to be lumping money on Germany and yet the original odds have risen. Anyone has any idea why?
Same happened to Russia and saw the result, let them rise on this german team lead by Joachim Loew, a machine, an ice rink. Portugal dont have a gkper to keep here the germans at respekt, dont even act like a team, unit, only individualities - are broken.

Thanks' date='and wich players from the left of Portuguese side he will have to deal?[/quote'] Guessing Nani on the right and Ronaldo left for Portugal. I don't really know why. There's just been rumours from the German media on team selection - Gomez' inclusion as Klose had a little ankle knock but now Kicker.de are reporting Klose may start. Maybe they're just reflecting contrasting line-ups and reports :unsure

Re: Germany v Portugal > June 9 I mean if Phillip Lamm plays left on Germany (does he ?), 100% he will have to deal with the right defense of Portugal. Lamm is damn crazy, speedy the right defender of Portugal will be in big trouble, one v one with him. Whos that guy? Thanks!

i wouldn't be too confident backing a much fancied germany with boateng - mertesacer - badstubber - lahm in defense. 3 out of the 4 are mediocre at best. betting on goals in this game would be the safest bet both to score?
Think both will score but also think Germany will outscore Portugal by a couple. Line-up will be more like this: Neuer; Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Mueller, Oezil, Podolski; Gomez. Germany's bench is packed full of attacking talent as well.

I mean if Phillip Lamm plays left on Germany (does he ?)' date=' 100% he will have to deal with the right defense of Portugal. Lamm is damn crazy, speedy the right defender of Portugal will be in big trouble, one v one with him. [b']Whos that guy? Thanks!
meireles rm periera rb

Re: Germany v Portugal > June 9 How many freekicks will Germany be awarded? Pick: Over 17.5 Odds: 1.75 Bwin German team led by Joachim Loew - a machine, an ice rink. In this team selected fine artists represented by Klose, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Lamm and others, there is young talent Toni Kroos, Badshtuber. Surely from the first minute try Loew players to get their own initiative and force the portuguese to play more defensively. And as we all know the defense of Portugal - the weakest link, perhaps, in the team that perfectly showed us a friendly game with turkish team. Maybe it was because of this the danes in the qualifying group ahead of Portugal in the standings. And most importantly, that the same Pepe no longer shows a robust selection of games, the only difference brutality and provocation. Powerful and fast flanks the germans will be over and over again to torment the defense of the Portuguese, which will eventually lead to fouls. Now for the center of the field. In the portuguese in the center of the field will play Raul Meireles and Joao Moutinho, who are also distinguished by its hardness and obstinacy, often fouls it will be necesary. Well, the "bundestim" in the center will play Schweinsteiger and Khedira. All this suggests a serious struggle for the center of the field that will likely translate into fouls. Assume that Portugal in today's game will cater to 3-4 times in an offside position and break the rules at least 15 times (fouls). Germany to have min 18 free-kicks.

I mean if Phillip Lamm plays left on Germany (does he ?)' date=' 100% he will have to deal with the right defense of Portugal. Lamm is damn crazy, speedy the right defender of Portugal will be in big trouble, one v one with him. [b']Whos that guy? Thanks!
Meireles is nominally on the right hand side of a midfield three for Portugal, but if Lahm plays left back (which is likely) he should be up against Nani, who is the attacking right side forward. Of course, Nani and Ronaldo could switch flanks as well.

Meireles is nominally on the right hand side of a midfield three for Portugal' date=' but if Lahm plays left back (which is likely) he should be up against Nani, who is the attacking right side forward. Of course, Nani and Ronaldo could switch flanks as well.[/quote'] Thanks, I was searching a bet on card, knowing Lannoy is a bit the style of Carballo (from Poland v Greece). If Cristiano Ronaldo play on left wing Boateng or the other right defender might get a card, but way to go to the second match from thsi Saturday.

Re: Germany v Portugal > June 9 Going on previous post info, I agree Portugal defence and midfeild will try to stop Germany any way possible, I see a good value in card market. Card to be shown: 1st to 15th Minute @ 4.00 0.5pt Again on previous posts comments about Portugals lack of confidence and recent results, added to Germany's favourable confidence and results: Germany Win and Over 2.5 Goals @ 3.30 1pt Both William Hill

Not too much to add that has already been said on here. I fancy the Germans in this, they have a brilliant attacking side who play fluid football and with players like Ozil, Muller, Klose, Muller and Podolski they have players who can score and create goals. They need to get off to a good start in the group and can see them coming out all guns blazing to put a marker down and show why they are one of the favourites for the tournament. Portugal rely heavily on Ronaldo to score and create most of there opportunites, with him and Nani in the side they have players capable of beating a player and creating chances. The German defence is abit shaky but with Postiga expected to start I doubt he will be able to take the chance that may come his way. Germany 2.2 William Hill
Clawed back some of the loss on the Holland game

How many freekicks will Germany be awarded? Pick: Over 17.5 Odds: 1.75 Bwin German team led by Joachim Loew - a machine, an ice rink. In this team selected fine artists represented by Klose, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Lamm and others, there is young talent Toni Kroos, Badshtuber. Surely from the first minute try Loew players to get their own initiative and force the portuguese to play more defensively. And as we all know the defense of Portugal - the weakest link, perhaps, in the team that perfectly showed us a friendly game with turkish team. Maybe it was because of this the danes in the qualifying group ahead of Portugal in the standings. And most importantly, that the same Pepe no longer shows a robust selection of games, the only difference brutality and provocation. Powerful and fast flanks the germans will be over and over again to torment the defense of the Portuguese, which will eventually lead to fouls. Now for the center of the field. In the portuguese in the center of the field will play Raul Meireles and Joao Moutinho, who are also distinguished by its hardness and obstinacy, often fouls it will be necesary. Well, the "bundestim" in the center will play Schweinsteiger and Khedira. All this suggests a serious struggle for the center of the field that will likely translate into fouls. Assume that Portugal in today's game will cater to 3-4 times in an offside position and break the rules at least 15 times (fouls). Germany to have min 18 free-kicks.
FT: 20-15

Thanks, I was searching a bet on card, knowing Lannoy is a bit the style of Carballo (from Poland v Greece). If Cristiano Ronaldo play on left wing Boateng or the other right defender might get a card, but way to go to the second match from this Saturday.
Boateng will he get a card? Yes at 4.10 Expekt Jerome Boateng started not the other right defender, Howedes.. on the player to get a card I reccomend Expekt or Betsson, only.. for the early bets, because all players must start for bets to stand. But if know lineups no use tot ake both Boateng and Howedes.

Re: Germany v Portugal > June 9 Good work again Kavkaz

Germany to win 2.2 at Victor Chandler ( 3.5 / 10 units) :ok Germany over 1.5 goals 2.10 at bet365 ( 2 / 10 units) :\ Germany over 2.5 goals 5.0 at Bet365 (0.5 / 10 units) :\
Well a small +1.7 units profit for the game. I was surprised how defensive Portugal played, when I've seen them or read about the recently they always appeared to be a slighty more offenise unit. Thought the dull days of Carlos Queiroz had gone. -0.15 units for the tournament.