Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 6 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]ADO Den Haag v De Graafschap (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AZ Alkmaar v FC Groningen (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Heerenveen v Feyenoord (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]95.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Heracles Almelo v NEC (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]NAC Breda v RKC Waalwijk (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Roda JC v FC Utrecht (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]S.B.V Excelsior v PSV Eindhoven (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vitesse v Ajax (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]VVV-Venlo v FC Twente (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May Excelsior v PSV Sunday 13.30 Excelsior have to win to stand a chance of avoiding automatic relegation. PSV need at least a point and preferably three points in their battle to finish second for a place in the Champions League qualifiers, and they will probably go for the win which will give them the best chance of finishing above Feyenoord - http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/ I also think Excelsior are too long at 13.0 and PSV too short at 1.25. I've seen some of Excelsior's last two games against Vitesse and De Graafschap. In both cases I was impressed and thought they were unlucky not to win. They lead 2-0 away at Vitesse before losing 3-2, and lead 2-1 away at De Graafschap. PSV are top class and much the better side, and in better form, but they are inconsistent and nothing special away from home. Away, they have won 5, drawn 5 and lost 6. They have lost four of their last five away games. It certainly looks to me as though there is value backing Excelsior here at the current long odds, possibly on a handicap bet. I quite like - Excelsior +2 AH @ 2.04 with 188bet Strength: 4/10 PSV would have to win by 3 goals for this bet to lose. If they win by 2, it's void, and if they win by 1 goals, draw or lose to Excelsior, the bet wins. PSV beat Excelsior 6-1 at home earlier in the season, but in the away game last season, they only won 3-2 - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/06/netherlands/eredivisie/sbv-excelsior/psv-nv/1120612/head2head/ With Excelsior having to win and pushing forwards, there is a possibility that PSV could run away with it and thrash Excelsior here, but I think there is a greater chance that it won't be a big PSV win. With PSV also really needing to win, there is also a chance that Excelsior could catch PSV on the break and end up winning or drawing here. I think there will probably be a lot of goals here - 3 or more look likely, and there is a good chance of a lot more than that, but odds on 'overs' are quite short, and I think there is bit more value backing Excelsior.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May Den Haag v De Graafschap Sunday 13.30 Latest best odds: Den Haag 1.67 Draw 4.0 De Graafschap 6.0 Den Haag are safe in mid-table. De Graafschap are second from bottom and face a likely relegation playoff. But there is also a risk they could be overtaken by Excelsior and face automatic relegation, if Excelsior pull off a surprise and beat PSV. A point for De Graafschap here will virtually guarantee that they finish above Excelsior http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/ De Graafschap looked determined in their last game at home to Excelsior, where they came back from being 2-1 down to draw 2-2. They are in slightly better form than Den Haag. Den Haag have lost their last 4 games, and De Graafschap have at least drawn their last 2. I think the odds of 1.67 on Den Haag and 6.0 on De Graafschap are too long on the away side, and there is some value backing them. I quite like this handicap bet: De Graafschap +1 AH @ 1.72 with Bet365 Strength: 5/10 This wins if De Graafschap win or draw It's void if they lose by one goal It loses if they lose by more than one goal

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May Roda JC - FC Utrecht Will be short here. Roda JC will be fighting for some play-off places and must be win here at home. They are playing dramatic midweek against RKC Waalwijk and will be ended here good. FC Utrecht is a lot off weeks in dramatic form. They will be happy that this will be the last match and i don't see win him here. 3/10 Roda JC ML @ 1.83 Pinnacle

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May Injuries & suspensions SBV Excelsior v PSV Eindhoven SBV Excelsior: Nuytinck, van Steensel, van Buren, Te Vrede PSV Eindhoven: Pieters VVV Venlo v Twente VVV Venlo: Maguire Twente: Rendla, Teixeira, de Jong, John, Bengtsson

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May

Excelsior v PSV Sunday 13.30 Excelsior have to win to stand a chance of avoiding automatic relegation. PSV need at least a point and preferably three points in their battle to finish second for a place in the Champions League qualifiers, and they will probably go for the win which will give them the best chance of finishing above Feyenoord - http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/ I also think Excelsior are too long at 13.0 and PSV too short at 1.25. I've seen some of Excelsior's last two games against Vitesse and De Graafschap. In both cases I was impressed and thought they were unlucky not to win. They lead 2-0 away at Vitesse before losing 3-2, and lead 2-1 away at De Graafschap. PSV are top class and much the better side, and in better form, but they are inconsistent and nothing special away from home. Away, they have won 5, drawn 5 and lost 6. They have lost four of their last five away games. It certainly looks to me as though there is value backing Excelsior here at the current long odds, possibly on a handicap bet. I quite like - Excelsior +2 AH @ 2.04 with 188bet Strength: 4/10 PSV would have to win by 3 goals for this bet to lose. If they win by 2, it's void, and if they win by 1 goals, draw or lose to Excelsior, the bet wins. PSV beat Excelsior 6-1 at home earlier in the season, but in the away game last season, they only won 3-2 - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/06/netherlands/eredivisie/sbv-excelsior/psv-nv/1120612/head2head/ With Excelsior having to win and pushing forwards, there is a possibility that PSV could run away with it and thrash Excelsior here, but I think there is a greater chance that it won't be a big PSV win. With PSV also really needing to win, there is also a chance that Excelsior could catch PSV on the break and end up winning or drawing here. I think there will probably be a lot of goals here - 3 or more look likely, and there is a good chance of a lot more than that, but odds on 'overs' are quite short, and I think there is bit more value backing Excelsior.
Result: Excelsior 1 PSV 3 Bet void

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 6 May

Den Haag v De Graafschap Sunday 13.30 Latest best odds: Den Haag 1.67 Draw 4.0 De Graafschap 6.0 Den Haag are safe in mid-table. De Graafschap are second from bottom and face a likely relegation playoff. But there is also a risk they could be overtaken by Excelsior and face automatic relegation, if Excelsior pull off a surprise and beat PSV. A point for De Graafschap here will virtually guarantee that they finish above Excelsior http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/ De Graafschap looked determined in their last game at home to Excelsior, where they came back from being 2-1 down to draw 2-2. They are in slightly better form than Den Haag. Den Haag have lost their last 4 games, and De Graafschap have at least drawn their last 2. I think the odds of 1.67 on Den Haag and 6.0 on De Graafschap are too long on the away side, and there is some value backing them. I quite like this handicap bet: De Graafschap +1 AH @ 1.72 with Bet365 Strength: 5/10 This wins if De Graafschap win or draw It's void if they lose by one goal It loses if they lose by more than one goal
Result: Den Haag 3 De Graafschap 5 Bet won Stake: 5 points Returns: 8.6 points Profit: 3.6 points