Serie A - 24-25 April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Tuesday 24 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atalanta v Chievo (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cagliari v Catania (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 25 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Novara v Lazio (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AS Roma v Fiorentina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lecce v Napoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Palermo v Parma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Siena v Bologna (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Udinese v Internazionale (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Milan v Genoa (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cesena v Juventus (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April Why not Atalanta? They're five poinst above the relegation zone currently, but their next rivals are Viola, Milan, Lazio and Juve. So this game against relaxed Chievo is must win situation for them. Atalanta have good balance in Bergamo 7-6-3 and will have topstriker Denis again in the team. So I think 2.30 (at local) for home win is value?

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April [TABLE=width: 478] [TR=class: event-item] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1]18.00[/TD] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1]

[/TD] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1]

Serie B

[/TD] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center]1.80[/TD] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: table-cell1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center]4.85[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Odds from Betsafe Nobody put this game into consideration. I am planning here to go with HW @1,85 (at local) Expect here the players of Livorno to pay a tribute to their friend and win in his name. There will be lots of emotions in this game, so the motivation of the home team shouldn't be questionable. In addition, they need the points in order to have a safe future and the last thing is that I rate Livorno team better quality-wise then the guests. Any other opinion from Italian friends???

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April Novara - Lazio Lazio are overrated again IMO. They are facing serious problems up front. Hernanes is out for the rest of the season, joining Klose. Gonzalez is also missing due to personal problems. It seems that a lot rests on Matuzalem. He has a knock and is not certain to make it. If he does then it is mooted that he will play in a 3 behind Rocchi with Mauri and Candreva. That seems absolutely absurd so I would expect him to drop back in a 4-3-1-2 with Mauri behind Kozak and Rocchi. If he doesn't make it then Candreva could drop back into the midfield. I wouldn't like to play both Kozak and Rocchi but it looks like the lesser of two evils. If they play Matuzalem as ACM then I'll increase my stakes. Their defence is relatively settled though it still lacks compared to how they played last season. Novara have shown their only moments of resistance at home on their artificial pitch. Wins are still few and far but they have gained a fair few draws. It's a bit of a big ask for them to beat Lazio but I do think they can put up a fight. Rigoni should pull through to start the match given his importance. Jeda is out but he's crap anyway. Novara are going down so they have nothing but pride to play for at home. I'm counting on them to show a bit of back bone here. I think the 1X2 value lies in the draw in this one. Under 2.5 goals - 1.925 - 5 points - Bet365 Draw - 3.50 - 1 point - Bet365

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April My second, and possibly final, pick of the round is one that I planned to take before the round was cancelled. Lecce - Napoli It's a big game for both teams so it should be a cracking match. Both teams create chances and have problems keeping goals out. Lecce have a complete squad for this one so Blasi should come back into the midfield. Other than that it will be business as usual for this side. They'll battle as much as possible in the CM and use Brivio and Cuadrado to feed Muriel and Di Michele. They simply can't play a solid game. They move the ball around in a pleasing fashion but can't defend well at all. The same can be said of Napoli. They saw off Novara at the weekend to keep their hopes of CL football alive. They face the same squad issues as at the weekend with Pandev and Lavezzi missing. Dzemaili should be the player to break from midfield to support Hamsik behind Cavani. Elsewhere they have their first-choices available. Both these teams look to counter so I think we'll see a back and forth flow to the match. On a good day Napoli could clear this line on their own but they haven't been firing of late. I see this as a pretty even match and both will play their part if it does go over. Over 3 goals - 2.250 - 4 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April

Why not Atalanta? They're five poinst above the relegation zone currently' date=' but their next rivals are Viola, Milan, Lazio and Juve. So this game against relaxed Chievo is must win situation for them. Atalanta have good balance in Bergamo 7-6-3 and will have topstriker Denis again in the team. So I think 2.30 (at local) for home win is value?[/quote'] 1:0 ;)

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April Tempted at looking into Roma v Fiorentine both teams NOT to score this afternoon. Fiorentina have scored 32 goals this season, the 4th worst in the entire division. Roma are decent at home and will be looking to push on for the win that could take them as high as 4th. The other oustanding thing is that Fiorentina dont concede many and Roma aren't particularly high goalscorers themselves. 1-0/2-0 Roma looks about right to me. Odds of 1/1 @SKYBET for both teams not to score its tempting. U2.5 goals is 11/10 on SKYBET also. Perhaps worth a small stake.

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April Cesena will play in Serie B next year but today it's a game against Juve and I expect them motivated. Juve wants the scudetto and they are on fire in this moment, they score a lot of goals and they play very well. Cesena has nothing to lose today and I think they want give pleasure for the fans after a poor season. I expect an open game at Cesena. Over 2,5 @ 1.62 - 3U

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April A complete bust for me. I thought Lazio were overrated but went with unders - I didn't think Novara would get the win. The match was played quite openly actually but the first two goals were very avoidable. Lazio look shot for the season and I'll be looking to fade them from here on. I wasn't able to watch Lecce-Napoli so can't comment. -10 points in a dreadful round for me.

Re: Serie A - 24-25 April

Cesena will play in Serie B next year but today it's a game against Juve and I expect them motivated. Juve wants the scudetto and they are on fire in this moment, they score a lot of goals and they play very well. Cesena has nothing to lose today and I think they want give pleasure for the fans after a poor season. I expect an open game at Cesena. Over 2,5 @ 1.62 - 3U
Juve away 3-13 over 2.5 goals this season, Cesena 6-10 at home.