** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Bath City (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]291.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Newport County (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]291.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Darlington v Kettering Town (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]291.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Lincoln City (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Southport (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Cambridge United (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Braintree Town (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] York City v Forest Green Rovers (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fleetwood Town v Luton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v AFC Telford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hayes & Yeading v Stockport County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Mansfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 Hayes & Yeading v Stockport The Hayes manager is praying for a win in this year’s AGM Cup as they have been relegated from the Blue Square Premier. However given the two teams in financial doubt have finished below them I find it hard to see them not being in the Blue Square South next season. They did get a 1-0 win at Lincoln last Saturday, but it was a dreadful game and I am quite keen on an in-form Stockport here. They were in the relegation battle themselves but a good spell at the right time meant they have survived their first season in the BSP. They have only lost to Mansfield in their last six and crucially for me they have been beating easily the teams below them in the league. Granted they have only won three away games all season but they are in the best nick they have been and look stronger than their hosts at the moment. I think BetVictor’s 19/10 is too big on an away win and I think the Stockport players will be out to impress Jim Gannon to make sure they are part of his plans next term. Tamworth v Cambridge United I haven’t always been that complimentary about United, but to be fair they have done really well and it was just a case of a young squad and injuries meaning they were a bit inconsistent with their performances. Speaking of injuries they had a few last Saturday but that didn’t stop them beating Champions Fleetwood 2-0. Their only defeat in the last six was against York and they travel to Tamworth who have had a shocking 2012. Every year since Tamworth were promoted to the BSP they have had a strong start only for them to be shocking in the second half and end up near the relegation zone. They have not won in 13 now and have only picked up two points in their last six games. It’s hard to see a team so low on confidence claiming a win when there is little to play for. For that reason Cambridge are worth a bet at bwin’s 19/10.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 Are Luton value at Fleetwood at around 3.0 (2/1) with Bet365 and BetVictor? Fleetwood are champions and don't need anything from the game. Luton need 1 point to be sure of a playoff place. Luton are in better recent form, as Fleetwood have gone off the boil in the last few games. One thing that puts me off slightly is that Luton only need a point, and I wonder if that means they will be defensive and hand the initiative to Fleetwood?

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28

Are Luton value at Fleetwood at around 3.0 (2/1) with Bet365 and BetVictor? Fleetwood are champions and don't need anything from the game. Luton need 1 point to be sure of a playoff place. Luton are in better recent form' date=' as Fleetwood have gone off the boil in the last few games. One thing that puts me off slightly is that Luton only need a point, and I wonder if that means they will be defensive and hand the initiative to Fleetwood?[/quote'] I'll let you make up your mind whether we are value or not but I can tell you we won't be going all defensive and looking for a point. We want all three points and we are at our best when we are attacking. http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/Sport/Luton-Town-FC/Buckle-targets-massive-three-points-26042012.htm. Buckle wants to win the game :ok.

Are Luton value at Fleetwood at around 3.0 (2/1) with Bet365 and BetVictor? Fleetwood are champions and don't need anything from the game. Luton need 1 point to be sure of a playoff place. Luton are in better recent form' date=' as Fleetwood have gone off the boil in the last few games. One thing that puts me off slightly is that Luton only need a point, and I wonder if that means they will be defensive and hand the initiative to Fleetwood?[/quote'] All Im going to say is Luton have not won away from home since beating Kettering on New Years Day and I wouldnt be in a rush to back them after seeing them in action on Tuesday night against Gateshead. I feel Fleetwood will want to put on a performance for the fans on the day the pick up the Trophy and they can also over take Crawley's record points tally in the league. One thing I took from Tuesday's game was that as soon as Luton went for the win Gateshead looked the more likely to win the game and with Fleetwood's talent up front they are more likely to take advantage than Gateshead, they also looked pretty nervous. Luton's record also stinks against the top teams in the legue and the pressure is of Fleetwood now. For me the game is one to avoid from a punting point of view but Luton might get the point they need.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 I'm with Addpea here. Buckle is no magician and since he arrived they won one important game - against Kidderminster at home. Make no mistake my granmother would have lead Luton to beat Hayes and Ebbsfleet at home. I don't know how anyone can expect them to beat Fleetwood tomorrow and I may even suggest that if Fleetwood can influence who would go up with them they would prefer to keep a club like Luton down in the wilderness.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 A relatively quiet day on the spreads today, but I've bought total goals in the Ebbsfleet United/Lincoln City game at 3.05 with Sporting. I'm partly hoping there will be a keenness to Lincoln City today as they have a number of players playing for contracts and they'll be taking a big travelling support, but even so they have often been quite sparky away from home, and given Ebbsfleet's tendency to concede I can see them possibly winning this, though not if they continue to experiment with personnel as they did at home to Hayes. I'm not sure if Jamie Taylor starts in this one but if he does he'll be a buy at 17 on the player goal minutes. I'm also selling the time of Bath City's 2nd goal at 82 with Sporting. You could say this a contrarian play - Bath have only once made up at this mark all season away. But they are playing a bit better and taking a more progressive approach. Alfreton, of course, have been on a good run since the turn of the year, and if this wasn't a last-day game I would never make this trade.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 Gateshead @ 17/20....Willy Hilly....stakes 2/10.....I fancy the home team,who already have ten wins on their own patch and only four losses to finish off the season with 3 points.Telford just about avoided the drop and the pressure is off now.They have only won once away and lost 11 and have a 4 hour coach journey for the 1 pm ko...home win for me....

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 28 Cracking way to round off a great season of spread betting: Bath didn't score a 2nd for an eight point loss, but Ebb/Lin goals made up 5 for a 1.95-point profit and Taylor's goal produced 16 points profit. Good calls by addpea on Stockport and luckoftheoirish on Gateshead.

I'm with Addpea here. Buckle is no magician and since he arrived they won one important game - against Kidderminster at home. Make no mistake my granmother would have lead Luton to beat Hayes and Ebbsfleet at home. I don't know how anyone can expect them to beat Fleetwood tomorrow and I may even suggest that if Fleetwood can influence who would go up with them they would prefer to keep a club like Luton down in the wilderness.
What a rubbish post it's turned out to be, eh? Well done Luton, you've made it over the line. Now prove your worth and go on to win the thing. Well done the winners in the thread- Addpea, Shipps and Irish. I would start the playoffs threads but am away all day and can only post from phone. I think there is some value to be had on away sides in the first legs.