Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Manchester United v Everton (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd Quite like the look of Under 2.5 goals at 5/4 with BetVictor. Everton can be a tough team to break down and they have only conceded 34 goals this season which is remarkable considering they have lost 12 games and only have 47 points this season. However, they have only scored 38 goals this season and have the lowest combination of goals for and against in games with a total of 72 goals in 33 games = 2.18 goals per game. I can see United struggling to break Everton down but getting the breakthrough at around the 60 minute mark and then just seeing the game out. Can see this finishing as 1-0 or 2-0 to United and will put small stakes on them both. May also be worth getting on Draw/United in the half-time/full-time market at 7/2 with Betfred.

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd This fixture's gone Over 2.5 three times in the last five plays. It's an early kick off which often means a poor low scoring game so worth a couple of quid on the 0-0 even though on this occasion I don't expect that to be the full time score as Man Utd can't afford a Draw. Everton went 29 x consecutive Under 3.5 until they drew 2-2 at Norwich few weeks back, since then a 4-0 and a 2-1. I imagine the chances of Everton scoring in this match are not very high, therefore if we looked at how many Man Utd are likely to score we're probably looking for two at most based on Everton's likely maximum conceding rate. Unlikely, but if Everton were to score early though we could see a United fight back therefore Under 2.5 a potential loser. You need to take into account the number of diving scumbags Ferguson owns and the free penalties won by such, that haunt any team visiting "The Theatre Of Schemes." I probably won't bet on the game, but if I do I will take the Under 3.5 @ 1.50 Betfair which would appear to have a strong chance of success. This fixture has only gone Over 3.5 in 5 of the last 18 plays. It hasn't gone Over 3.5 in any of the last 7. The 7th game back was a 0-0, I think the 2.5 line is such an easy bet to lose which is why I won't bet it anywhere except Argentina.

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd Man Utd vs Everton The baton has once again been passed to Man Utd. It is going to be vital to win this game to have a minimum of 5 points difference going into the Manchester Derby next week. Though as shown in La Liga yesterday, anything can happen and I'm sure all Manchester United fans will want to win at the Etihad next week to seal the title on their rival's ground. Though there's a job here to do first. A stubborn Everton side that's keeping pace outside of the top 6 will not be easy to break down. After Everton was knocked out of the FA cup by Liverpool, you will feel their season has already peaked, and should whittle down and prepare for the next. Everton's financial problems have been widely known, and Moyes has done a tremendous job with Everton currently 7th in the table. His signings have been very good, all of which have delivered this season. Jelavic and Gibson are both quality players with plenty of quality experience playing at a high standard, whilst Pienaar has really come back to life after coming back on a loan move from Tottenham. Everton have been very compact this season, and though in recent games they have been in some high scoring games, I don't fancy this one to be a firework display. Though the immediate game against Liverpool ended over 2.5 goals, the first two goals were defensive mistakes that went punished, whilst the Carroll goal could have been avoided. I'm sure they did plenty of training for set pieces and suppressing Carroll, and Moyes was furious. Manchester United has got some nice decisions their way recently, especially at Old Trafford. Starting with Fulham not being awarded a stone wall penalty that probably would have seen United drop 2 points, to the softest of penalties that Young won against QPR and Aston Villa. I can understand why the referee didn't give the Fulham penalty in that situation, but to be a referee in games like these, you need some balls. Though Ferguson has spoken to Young about these 'dives' inherited from foreign leagues and players, Young and United will have raised attention, and referees will think twice before giving penalties away. None of the games on Saturday had a penalty in it, though it could have just been a coincidence. Apart from a recent thrashing of Aston Villa 4 - 0, Man Utd have got some tame wins, two goals to nil against QPR, West Brom and 2 goals to nil away at Blackburn. They lost 1 - 0 at Wigan in a game of few chances for United, plus their controversial 1 - 0 win over Fulham. They thrashed Wolves away 0 - 5, though you can argue that was in more special circumstances. Wolves had to try to get something at home, and teams generally play differently away from home. I dont expect Everton to roll over at 1 - 0 or 2 - 0. United have found it rather hard to add to their tally from games. they seem intent on keeping the ball and not over commiting in attack. I backed United -2.0 against QPR, and United never looked like thrashing QPR despite the penalty and QPR harshly being down to 10 men. In the end it took a quality Scholes strike to give my stake back. Not much in the team news, Pienaar is avaliable again whilst Baines is a very slight doubt, and I expect him to start, especially at this stage of the season. Under 2.5 13/10 totesport 10/10

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd Under 2.5 @ 2.10 pinnacle Man Utd have 6 clean sheets in their last 7 games, as well as in their last 4 home games. Also they have scored 2 goals or less in 5 of their last 6 home games, so they have not beaten teams by much. Everton will not make it easy for them, but scoring goals is hard for them as they have not scored in 4 of their last 8 away games. Defensively they have conceded two goals or more in 6 of their last 8 away games. Everton have not scored in 4 of their last 5 trips to Old Trafford, as well as Man Utd have won 1-0 in their last two games they have played. Looks like a low scoring game Season record: 147-208 (-10.31)

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd got a feeling Everton may nick this game and make the Manchester Derby even bigger than it usually is, can get 9-1 on Everton, think that is a decent price as Uniteds last wins have been quite a stutter, 4-0 Villa was flattering, although baines missing could be big for Everton, i go Cahill and 0-1

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd Under 2.5 goals odds 2.25 @ stanjames This is to big a price for an early kick off game. Also I dont see Everton scoring many and will be happy to go for a 0 v 0. Will UTD score 3 maybe but I personally dont think so. Its the sort of game you could easily trade out on after HT if needed.

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd

got a feeling Everton may nick this game and make the Manchester Derby even bigger than it usually is' date=' can get 9-1 on Everton, think that is a decent price as Uniteds last wins have been quite a stutter, 4-0 Villa was flattering, although baines missing could be big for Everton, i go Cahill and 0-1[/quote'] Welcome to PL Roy. When posting try and remember to include the odds and also which bookie.

Re: Man Utd v Everton - April 22nd Man Utd @ 1.4 (188bet) It's difficult to do a good write up for United. Their long term win ratio against non-top four clubs is simply incredible, and although you would expect stronger than average sides such as Everton to trouble United more than most at Old Trafford, their record there is terrible, like with my team Spurs. It's difficult to say how Everton will respond to knowing their season is over. I'd say they've had a good 2nd half of the season, although their fans will be frustrated not to have got to the FA Cup final. A trip to United may motivate them, but naturally they don't need the points as much as United. They will expect City to win easily so they know they need to win this one in order to have a reasonably secure lead over them going into the derby game. I'd say the opening odds of 1.33 for United were fair value but now they've drifted 1.4 I see value on United.

Man Utd @ 1.4 (188bet) It's difficult to do a good write up for United. Their long term win ratio against non-top four clubs is simply incredible, and although you would expect stronger than average sides such as Everton to trouble United more than most at Old Trafford, their record there is terrible, like with my team Spurs. It's difficult to say how Everton will respond to knowing their season is over. I'd say they've had a good 2nd half of the season, although their fans will be frustrated not to have got to the FA Cup final. A trip to United may motivate them, but naturally they don't need the points as much as United. They will expect City to win easily so they know they need to win this one in order to have a reasonably secure lead over them going into the derby game. I'd say the opening odds of 1.33 for United were fair value but now they've drifted 1.4 I see value on United.
It's been that kind of a month for me.

It's an early kick off which often means a poor low scoring game. Worth a couple of quid on the 0-0 even though on this occasion I don't expect that to be the full time score as Man Utd can't afford a Draw. I imagine the chances of Everton scoring in this match are not very high. If we looked at how many Man Utd are likely to score we're probably looking for two at most based on Everton's likely maximum conceding rate. Unlikely, but if Everton were to score early though we could see a United fight back therefore Under 2.5 a potential loser.I probably won't bet on the game, but if I do I will take the Under 3.5 @ 1.50 Betfair which would appear to have a strong chance of success. I think the 2.5 line is such an easy bet to lose which is why I won't bet it anywhere except Argentina.
Mixed results from the above comments. I went to bed for a few hours around 11.00 so thankfully didn't bet it but would loved to have seen it. The silence on here tells me all is not well ?