Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Newcastle United v Stoke City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st

Will Stoke have any motivation here do you think?
No, but sometimes that can help matters. Think the key is to focus more on Newcastle. Form is very good, and they're the better side. Draw No Bet is 1.30 or so too, which I think is pretty decent.

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st All mugs will feel Newcastle is the favourites here, though when Bolton visited Newcastle were lucky to say the least in getting a point. Though Stoke have less incentives to win the game, they can play very well and give Newcastle problems. Main point from the Bolton game is that Newcastle found it extremely hard to get any momentum going for a real goal threat. Stoke could be a harder challenge.

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st Odds are not great on Newcastle, but what we can ask more under current circumstances ?! We have a team who is playing at home, having great form and most importantly having very high motivation to finally get to the Champions League spot against a team who is basically playing for nothing and who is safe in the middle of the table. I will take some of that Newcastle @ 1.73 Betfair

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st Newcastle -1.5 @ 2.75 bet365 Newcastle have won their last 5 games as they have allowed just one goal in these games, while they have scored at lest two goals in their last four games. At home, they have an even better record, with 6 wins and 2 draws in their last 8 home games, scoring at least two goals in 5 of these home games, while keeping a clean sheet in 5 of these games. While Newcastle still look to obtain a Champions League spot, Stoek have little to play for. They have just 3 wins in their last 8 EPL games, which were all at home, while they have 3 draws and 4 losses in their last 7 away games, scoring once in 3 of them while allowing goals in 6 of them. Newcastle in very good form and like them to win here Season record: 145-203 (-9.41)

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st Newcastle vs Stoke What a great position Newcastle is in. With the results of the FA Cup semi final, they edge slightly closer to securing at least an Europa league spot, which exceeds the expectations for their season by far. The hated pig Ashley has stabalised the club, and though he hasn't splashed out the cash on big signings that he could have potentially signed, the club are doing great with working man's striker popping in goals for points. Cisse has been a great addition, as was Ba earlier this season. Ba got a little sulky after being taken off the other day, and I did expect him to be perhaps a little unhappy inside that Cisse has taken his goalscoring position. However, being his fellow compatriot, Im sure they get along well. Another season gone, and no Europe for next season for Stoke City. I feel next season Stoke can really have a go at the league. Their Europa league has really affected their league form early this season. Along with Fulham, they had an extremely busy schedule. Pulis and his working man tactics will go far next season, but really in this there isn't much else for them to fight for. I'd expect Pulis to eperament abit with his side with 5 games to go for them. Newcastle though last time out at home against Bolton were poor. It took brilliance from Ben Arfa to break the deadlock, and Bolton were unlucky not to be a goal up. Newcastle is going to have to find some consistency to have a top 4 challenge. As much as I want to back Newcastle, I simply don't think there is enough value. As I've said before, every mug and his dog knows Newcastle are the favourites here, and though I'd love to back them. Being a long term punter, I cant. Im afraid Im going to have go endure another match cringing backing unders. At least its not Real Madrid or Barcelona involved. Tiote and Obertan seem to have recovered and have returned to training this week. Nothing of significance in my opinion of Stoke City's injuries, with the odd doubt to their players. Under 2.5 1.91 Williamhill, 188Bet 10/10

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st Of course Stoke always have the potential to throw a spanner into the works but they're real strength is generally reserved for their home displays. It also goes without saying that Newcastle don't need any incentive to get all 3 points bearing in mind Spurs and Chelsea have been doing all they can to gift them the 4th Champions League spot. Is a home win a value bet at the prices on offer? I believe it is. Newcastle win 1.75 VC

Re: Newcastle v Stoke - April 21st

Newcastle vs Stoke What a great position Newcastle is in. With the results of the FA Cup semi final, they edge slightly closer to securing at least an Europa league spot, which exceeds the expectations for their season by far. The hated pig Ashley has stabalised the club, and though he hasn't splashed out the cash on big signings that he could have potentially signed, the club are doing great with working man's striker popping in goals for points. Cisse has been a great addition, as was Ba earlier this season. Ba got a little sulky after being taken off the other day, and I did expect him to be perhaps a little unhappy inside that Cisse has taken his goalscoring position. However, being his fellow compatriot, Im sure they get along well. Another season gone, and no Europe for next season for Stoke City. I feel next season Stoke can really have a go at the league. Their Europa league has really affected their league form early this season. Along with Fulham, they had an extremely busy schedule. Pulis and his working man tactics will go far next season, but really in this there isn't much else for them to fight for. I'd expect Pulis to eperament abit with his side with 5 games to go for them. Newcastle though last time out at home against Bolton were poor. It took brilliance from Ben Arfa to break the deadlock, and Bolton were unlucky not to be a goal up. Newcastle is going to have to find some consistency to have a top 4 challenge. As much as I want to back Newcastle, I simply don't think there is enough value. As I've said before, every mug and his dog knows Newcastle are the favourites here, and though I'd love to back them. Being a long term punter, I cant. Im afraid Im going to have go endure another match cringing backing unders. At least its not Real Madrid or Barcelona involved. Tiote and Obertan seem to have recovered and have returned to training this week. Nothing of significance in my opinion of Stoke City's injuries, with the odd doubt to their players. Under 2.5 1.91 Williamhill, 188Bet 10/10
-10 units