Fulham v Wigan - April 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fulham v Wigan Athletic (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st Wigan is on fire. They won at the Emirates deserved, at home to the Red Devils-deserved. They were quite unlucky to lose away at the Stamford Bridge in the 3rd minute of the injury time. They won at the Anfield Road. They showed 4 really good performances and gained 9 out of 12 points against the former big fours. Wigan +0,75 for me has to be the bet here.

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st I actually like Fulham in this match-up and think they will beat Wigan at home. But I've also learned that it's dangerous to oppose Wigan in the last 2 months of the season. You'd wonder why they cant do it from August to March though.

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st I know everything is relative but if you had the option of backing Fulham at home to Wigan at the current price around three or four weeks ago, most people would probably have said massive value on Fulham. My take on things is that teams go through good form and bad form throughout the season but for the large part there's still the underlying quality of each team. For me Fulham have much better quality in all departments add in the fact that playing at home is major plus for Fulham, they never seen quite the same team away from home. I don't deny that Wigan have had some fantastic results lately but then again I don't forget their early season form. Wigan play decent football but still lack that reliant goalscorer upfront to put away any chances they do create. In Pogrebnyak & in particularly with Dempesy, you know Fulham have goals in them. For all the reasons just mentioned the current price on Fulham win(1.93 on Betfair) is a steal in my opinion.

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st Draw @ 3.79 pinnacle Fulham have 2 wins and a draw from their last 3 games, as well as 3 wins and a draw from their last 5 home games, so they have proven to be hard to beat of late. Wigan have had 4 massive wins in beating Liverpool away, Stoke at home, Man Utd at home and Arsenal away, but did lose to Chelsea in between that. They are also in very good form, but they have lost 4 and drawn 6 of their last 10 meetings with Fulham, including losing their last 3 games at Craven Cottage. Doubt that Fulham will underestimate Wigan like the other sides may have, and both teams will probably have to settle for the draw Season record: 145-203 (-9.41)

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st Fulham vs Wigan The first thing that popped into my head after Wigan beat Arsenal is that now they are going to go and lose the easier games. I knew Wigan were playing excellent football, and backed them against Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool, the latter of which I got a very healthy profit from. Against Arsenal though, even I didn't give Wigan half a chance having backed them outright against Liverpool with a maximum stake. I bet on goals in that game, and I cant ******* believe it didn't go over 3.5. Its the same with Blackburn. They pulled clear and were as high as 10.0 for relegation only about a month ago, then they went on a run of losses this month. Wigan are at similar odds to get relegated, though the relegaton prospects are looking bleak for the sides below them right now. I've had thoughts to trade on the Premier league title/relegation markets on Betfair. It's amazing how much the Premier league twists and turns, wayyy more that you'd expect normally... giving traders a ******* healthy profit. Though my other senses tells me that this won't keep up in the long term, and the team with a large advantage will win most of the time. Who would have given Arsenal half a chance to finish above Tottenham earlier this season? Or Man Utd to recover the gap Man City had on them after their two Old Trafford humiliations against City and Blackburn? God dang it this is doing my head in. Speaking of the actual game itself, there really isn't anything to suggest that Wigan's form will suddenly drop. I had fears that their intensity will drop against Arsenal being out of the relegation zone since last year, but they put in a real shift and got a real bonus 3 points Wigan supporters never dreamed of getting. This is going to be a cracking game. Mug instincts tells me its going to end 2 - 2. Though I'd I back it, it will never finish 2 - 2, and if I don't its bound to. I don't know what to do. Fulham are going to enjoy their football. Playing with less pressure suits them in my opinion, and Craven Cottage has been a fortress for them this year, thrashing sides and also beating/holding off big teams the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea. Rodallega is fit, though I wouldn't include him in the squad. The current one is doing miracles plus his contract expires in the summer, and I will question his commitment and fitness. The scoring Yak and Johnson returns for Fulham in attack. Back over 3.5 if you like. Though I'm feeling weird today and superstitious. Over 2.5 1.870 188Bet 10/10

Re: Fulham v Wigan - April 21st

Fulham vs Wigan The first thing that popped into my head after Wigan beat Arsenal is that now they are going to go and lose the easier games. I knew Wigan were playing excellent football, and backed them against Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool, the latter of which I got a very healthy profit from. Against Arsenal though, even I didn't give Wigan half a chance having backed them outright against Liverpool with a maximum stake. I bet on goals in that game, and I cant ******* believe it didn't go over 3.5. Its the same with Blackburn. They pulled clear and were as high as 10.0 for relegation only about a month ago, then they went on a run of losses this month. Wigan are at similar odds to get relegated, though the relegaton prospects are looking bleak for the sides below them right now. I've had thoughts to trade on the Premier league title/relegation markets on Betfair. It's amazing how much the Premier league twists and turns, wayyy more that you'd expect normally... giving traders a ******* healthy profit. Though my other senses tells me that this won't keep up in the long term, and the team with a large advantage will win most of the time. Who would have given Arsenal half a chance to finish above Tottenham earlier this season? Or Man Utd to recover the gap Man City had on them after their two Old Trafford humiliations against City and Blackburn? God dang it this is doing my head in. Speaking of the actual game itself, there really isn't anything to suggest that Wigan's form will suddenly drop. I had fears that their intensity will drop against Arsenal being out of the relegation zone since last year, but they put in a real shift and got a real bonus 3 points Wigan supporters never dreamed of getting. This is going to be a cracking game. Mug instincts tells me its going to end 2 - 2. Though I'd I back it, it will never finish 2 - 2, and if I don't its bound to. I don't know what to do. Fulham are going to enjoy their football. Playing with less pressure suits them in my opinion, and Craven Cottage has been a fortress for them this year, thrashing sides and also beating/holding off big teams the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea. Rodallega is fit, though I wouldn't include him in the squad. The current one is doing miracles plus his contract expires in the summer, and I will question his commitment and fitness. The scoring Yak and Johnson returns for Fulham in attack. Back over 3.5 if you like. Though I'm feeling weird today and superstitious. Over 2.5 1.870 188Bet 10/10
+8.7 units