Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Blackburn Rovers v Norwich City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st Quite often games involving Blackburn produce many goals and I don't see this game will be an exception especially because Norwich will most likely stay in the Premier League, while Blackburn are fighting against relegation. When these sides met earlier in the season the game ended 3-3. Another important stat is that Blackburn won the last 3 home games against Norwich (once in Carling Cup, Premier League and Championship) and all these 3 games Blackburn scored 3 goals. This season Blackburn won only 5 home games, however in 4 out of these 5 games they managed to score 3 or more goals. Blackburn Over 2.5 Goals @ 3.75 (1 unit) ​Bet365

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st Think Blackburn are a tad short, they're in a poor run of form right now with 5 defeats in a row. They were gutless away to Swansea and WBA, lost to 10 man Liverpool at home, played quite well at home to United but you knew they would lose eventually. I'd make Blackburn faves obviously at home but was expecting 2.3-2.4.

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st Agree Blackburn are a little short. My pick though is over 2.5 @ 1.75 (Bwin) I don't normally take over/unders @ less than 1.8 due to the volatile nature of the market, I have heard it described as "a glorified coin toss" which is not something I agree with but it's an interesting observation to have in mind when you lose your fourth overs bet of the weekend due to refs not giving penalties, poor finishing and outstanding goalkeeping. Here though is a noteworthy exception. We have two sides who are good going forward and poor defensively, particularly Blackburn in the latter case. Blackburn average 65% overs at home, and Norwich average 65% away (11/16 matches). Blackburn are on a poor run and are now as low as 1.16 to go down in places; they really need to win this game. Norwich got a terrible result last week and will look to repay their fans, they will be motivated to get something here I reckon, and Blackburn going forward plays into their hands as they are excellent on the counter attack. Norwich have had good results and high scoring games at similar places, all the similar match-ups in the league that I could see have gone over 2.5 goals. With overs bets you are betting on an open game effectively, and you hope that teams put away their chances, I am very confident this game will be open and I think if there's an early goal it could end up being a classic.

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st

Agree Blackburn are a little short. My pick though is over 2.5 @ 1.75 (Bwin) I don't normally take over/unders @ less than 1.8 due to the volatile nature of the market, I have heard it described as "a glorified coin toss" which is not something I agree with but it's an interesting observation to have in mind when you lose your fourth overs bet of the weekend due to refs not giving penalties, poor finishing and outstanding goalkeeping. Here though is a noteworthy exception. We have two sides who are good going forward and poor defensively, particularly Blackburn in the latter case. Blackburn average 65% overs at home, and Norwich average 65% away (11/16 matches). Blackburn are on a poor run and are now as low as 1.16 to go down in places; they really need to win this game. Norwich got a terrible result last week and will look to repay their fans, they will be motivated to get something here I reckon, and Blackburn going forward plays into their hands as they are excellent on the counter attack. Norwich have had good results and high scoring games at similar places, all the similar match-ups in the league that I could see have gone over 2.5 goals. With overs bets you are betting on an open game effectively, and you hope that teams put away their chances, I am very confident this game will be open and I think if there's an early goal it could end up being a classic.
Had me right up until the highlighted bit :lol

Had me right up until the highlighted bit :lol
:lol OK maybe the wrong term, but an engrossing encounter involving a team facing relegation that will end up being at least third on match of the day.

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st Blackburn vs Norwich Kean this week has said that his team will need 7 points from 4 games to stay up. Considering that they play Chelsea, Tottenham away plus a game against Wigan, you'd probably say this game is the easiest to win and is a must win. I've said this before but its ridiculous how Blackburn pulled away from the relegation zone with those wins, only to be favorites to get relegated after a string of losses a month later. Norwich were extremely impressive last time out against Tottenham and had a real go and deserved the win. they were trashed 1 - 6 at home against Man City showing early season flair and form, though that is forgivable. Lambert put his side out to try and get a result, not to avoid a humiliation. I like that about his attitude. Though again with the goals and form Man City were showing last week, any team would have found it difficult to stop the goals flooding in. This game was abit similar to the game at Old Trafford that finished 1 - 6. Though Norwich had all 11 men, they only lost heavily after scoring a goal to give them hope. Anyways, I'm waffling on too far now. I think this game is going to be a cracker. What I question is Norwich's intensity against Blackburn. Though scoring goals is what both teams have been about this season, and have been in high scoring games this season. 2 - 1 to either side is a massive range that is worth taking relatively short odds on. This is going to be a physical game of many chances. I smell controversy all over the place. Hopefully its going to be dodgy goals given, and not legit goals not given. The Yak and Hoilet are fit, which is a major boost. Though I wasn't impressed at all by Yakubu in recent weeks, especially against Liverpool. Martin Olsson is a doubt again every week, whilst Orr and Hanley will probably miss out. Norwich have a fully fit squad as I'm concerned. All their working men that are doubts are of no significance to me. Over 2.5 1.72 10/10 188Bet

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st I found at one local bookie BTS&Over @2,05 It would really be surprising if we don't see such a result. Blackburn must attack, it is time for them to score (maybe a couple), but there will be lots of space for the Norwich team who doesn't find it hard to score.

Re: Blackburn v Norwich > April 21st Draw @ 3.82 pinnacle Blackburn have lost 5 straight as they have conceded at least two goals in each of these games. Norwich have 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in their last 9 games, as they have conceded in each of these games. Neither side in form with Blackburn desperate for points, but Norwich doing enough to ensue their survival. Blackburn are the more desperate of the two sides but without a good defence, hard to see them stopping Norwich from scoring. Like them to get a point though, as Norwich also leaks goals in Season record: 145-203 (-9.41)

Quite often games involving Blackburn produce many goals and I don't see this game will be an exception especially because Norwich will most likely stay in the Premier League, while Blackburn are fighting against relegation. When these sides met earlier in the season the game ended 3-3. Another important stat is that Blackburn won the last 3 home games against Norwich (once in Carling Cup, Premier League and Championship) and all these 3 games Blackburn scored 3 goals. This season Blackburn won only 5 home games, however in 4 out of these 5 games they managed to score 3 or more goals. Blackburn Over 2.5 Goals @ 3.75 (1 unit) ​Bet365
Thought I won it when Hoilet scored second on 50th minute :(

Blackburn vs Norwich Kean this week has said that his team will need 7 points from 4 games to stay up. Considering that they play Chelsea, Tottenham away plus a game against Wigan, you'd probably say this game is the easiest to win and is a must win. I've said this before but its ridiculous how Blackburn pulled away from the relegation zone with those wins, only to be favorites to get relegated after a string of losses a month later. Norwich were extremely impressive last time out against Tottenham and had a real go and deserved the win. they were trashed 1 - 6 at home against Man City showing early season flair and form, though that is forgivable. Lambert put his side out to try and get a result, not to avoid a humiliation. I like that about his attitude. Though again with the goals and form Man City were showing last week, any team would have found it difficult to stop the goals flooding in. This game was abit similar to the game at Old Trafford that finished 1 - 6. Though Norwich had all 11 men, they only lost heavily after scoring a goal to give them hope. Anyways, I'm waffling on too far now. I think this game is going to be a cracker. What I question is Norwich's intensity against Blackburn. Though scoring goals is what both teams have been about this season, and have been in high scoring games this season. 2 - 1 to either side is a massive range that is worth taking relatively short odds on. This is going to be a physical game of many chances. I smell controversy all over the place. Hopefully its going to be dodgy goals given, and not legit goals not given. The Yak and Hoilet are fit, which is a major boost. Though I wasn't impressed at all by Yakubu in recent weeks, especially against Liverpool. Martin Olsson is a doubt again every week, whilst Orr and Hanley will probably miss out. Norwich have a fully fit squad as I'm concerned. All their working men that are doubts are of no significance to me. Over 2.5 1.72 10/10 188Bet
-10 units