** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie A - April 21-22

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Chievo v Udinese (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Napoli v Novara (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 22 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fiorentina v Internazionale (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Milan v Bologna (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Catania v Atalanta (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cesena v Palermo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Genoa v Siena (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lazio v Lecce (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Parma v Cagliari (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Juventus v AS Roma (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - April 21-22 Back to action this weekend. Again, there is not much that I want to sink my teeth into. There seems to be two short prices on Lazio (vs Lecce) and Juventus (vs Roma) though. Both matches feature 4 highly motivated teams. Lazio have been inconsistent for a while now. Without Klose they lose a lot of attacking threat and Hernanes shoulders too much creative burden. Anyway I have to look further but if Lecce slip onto the +1 (AH) line then I will certainly be interested. Roma are currently available on that line but I am a little hesitant to take it. Juventus are on a bit of a march at the moment. My gut says that they are bit short though so it is worth looking at. Again, further detail required.

Re: Serie A - April 21-22 This spare-time should probably do good mostly to Napoli. They have had time to consolidate and to rest. It is them who should push for points in this game - Novara can be crossed I think. Even if they weren't doomed, Napoli could smash them. Novara is a team that scores and concedes in games with opponents such as Napoli, which love open games with plenty of chances. I see this game pretty similar to Roma-Novara 5:2. Napoli HW&Over 3,5 @2,4 (at local) Juve looks to me as BTS&Over game, but will think it over again.

Re: Serie A - April 21-22 It is worth noting that Napoli will have to change their system against Novara. Lavezzi and Pandev are missing and Mazzari has stated that he will not be playing Vargas this season due to pressure placed on him. So that leaves Hamsik behind Cavani with an extra body in midfield. All told, I'd be wary of taking a big handicap or a lot of goals. A couple of matches are tickling me but for some reason I can't bring myself to follow through. I really want to oppose Fiorentina because they will not win matches with Cerci and Ljajic up front. However I cannot bring myself to back this Inter side so it looks like a no bet. I will almost certainly be taking Lecce on a positive handicap but I'm hoping to squeeze a little bit more out of them before going in.

Re: Serie A - April 21-22 It is getting a little late in the day but I have finally taken Lecce. It wasn't on the line that I desired, but even with the slight drift I still don't think there is any value on the home side. They are without a few key players. Klose is still out while Mauri joins him on the sidelines. Both are important attacking threats. Lazio now look very functional. Hernanes has to pull the strings behind Rocchi. Candreva and Gonzalez are distinctly average players. Ledesma and Cana are expected to hold the midfield with a mix of craft and guile. They are a solid side but they do lack in the final third of the pitch. Hernanes has not been as hot as previously and they really struggle when that is the case. Lecce are still fighting for their lives. Once again they have a near full-roster available with only Blasi missing. They have gained some really great results of late and they will be in good spirit for this match. They can move the ball well but they often try unnecessary passes. They have good movement up front and decent finishers. My concern with them in this match is the physicality of Lazio. Lecce are a small side and can certainly be seen as physically weak at times. They play with the ball on the floor a lot so when they have possession they should still be able to build decent chances. Set-pieces will definitely be a concern though. In short, Lazio should not be priced so short. Lecce are in full swing at the moment and gaining a result here is far from out of the question. Lecce will probably try to soak up Lazio pressure then spring on the counter. I like them to get a result in this match. Lecce +0.75 - 1.950 - 4 points Lecce win - 5.00 - 0.5 points Both Bet365