Everton v Sunderland April 9th

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th In my opinion Everton will be less motivated for this game since they have FA Cup tie against Liverpool on the weekend and that might be their real chance of qualifying to UEFA Europa League next season. An interesting fact is that in the last 10 games between these two sides Everton won 6 games and 4 ended in a draw. Think a draw here might be a good option. Will do more research to see if I can find some more info.

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Just to remind that

Cattermole and Bendtner both are doubtfull for this clash and I actually doubt if Martin will risk with them in the game which basically means nothing for them. As for Everton, they are pretty tough nut to crack at home and if the Sunderland will show the same performance as in last FA cup encounter, then 1-0 or 2-0 are pretty likely results for Everton side here

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th I think backing unders might be a good idea given the fact that both Sunderland and Everton have good defenses and the fact that Norwich's defense isn't copmarable with Sunderland's. Odds are good enough to be backed in my eyes. Despite that I favour Sunderland to get at least one point even if those three doubtful players miss this one. O'Neill has shown that he can get quite good results although having some key players out. Everton may have saturday's FA Cup match in mind playing their arch-rivals who are totally out of form.

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Everton vs Sunderland It seems I've been watching these two teams play forever. Two meetings in the cup in which Everton ultimately progressed to set up a clash against Liverpool. There was no doubt that Everton deserved to progress, having been the better side in both halves of the tie. Sunderland were extremely poor at home in the replay and I have no idea why they didn't perform in a game that means the whole season to the football club. O'Neill won't let any slacking at this stage of the season and Sunderland have got good draws against Manchester City and Tottenham. However, Sunderland are still a rather modest side and Everton have the better squad. the question is who will Moyes start with a game against Liverpool on Saturday? The likes of Pienaar will definitely start being on loan from Tottenham and is cup-tied, but I don't think Moyes will ring too many changes around, especially with close to a week to prepare for the derby at Wembley. Also I was surprised by his selection before the replay at the stadium of light against Swanse away from home. A game they won 0 - 2, and being at home, I'd say its even more unlikely he will make too many changes due solely for the fact of having reservations of the upcoming game against Liverpool. Drenthe and Rodwell are to key players that could return for Everton. Cattermole, Bardsley and Bendtner are doubts for O'Neill. Everton 2.00 Widespread 10/10

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Upon doing some research I was thinking about backing Under 2.5 Goals but the price @ 1.70 is short in my opinion. If Everton wouldn't have had FA Cup match this weekend I would have backed them to win since they won against Sunderland in their last 3 home games in the Premier League. But my verdict here is ​No Bet.

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th

I must agree to Mustafa and a draw is that much possible as an Everton win. Think I'll be taking the draw on small stakes here.
I took 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 instead. I'd be glad if someone showed me how to calculate total odds of these three bets combined, but it seems to add a bit more equity to your bet.

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Under 2.5 @ 1.78 (188bet) Two sides who are very good at defending and not so good at scoring goals, although Everton have looked more dangerous since singing Jelavic. Whether or not Moyes makes changes, the way Everton are set up will remain the same, and the players (except for Pienaar) will have one eye on not getting injured ahead of the semi. With Everton having the superior side, just about, this is likely to even things up a bit and could lead to an even tighter game than otherwise imaginable. I also believe games tend to be tighter and more defensive when sides have to play twice in quick succession. 75% of Everton's home games have been under 2.5 goals as have 56% of Sunderland's away games. The three meetings so far this season have all gone unders. I would say the real chance of unders is around 65% so the 56% implied by 1.78 odds looks good value. 4/10.

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Martin O' Niell tends to keep things tight on the road and the past 4 meetings between both sides at Goodison have all ended under 2.5 goals. Both sides are not desperate for 3 points and with Everton having one eye on the Merseyside derby at the weekend, I can see this match being a dull affair. Back Under 2.5 goals @ 1.67 and Correct Score : Draw 0-0 @ 9.50 is worth a punt All odds under William Hill

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th Everton @ 1.89 pinnacle Everton are riding high as they look to continue their good recent form. They have won 4 of their last 5 home games, and in these wins, have had clean sheets in each of them. Up front, they have seen Jelavic scoring goals for them with Pienaar proving a menace on the flanks once again. Sunderland have just one win in their last 4 EPL games, and head to Everton with two draws and two losses in their last 4 away games in the EPL. At Goodison Park, their recent record is not great, having lost on their last 4 occasions there. Like the home side to win this, and look to extend their lead over the rivals Liverpool on the table. Season record: 136-197 (-15.78)

Re: Everton v Sunderland April 9th

Incredible' date= Everton went 29 consecutive games Under 3.5, now theyve gone 2 consecutive Over 3.5 !
And they killed lots of punters with this incredible goal-scoring form... I has even considered to Lay Over 3.5 before the match at 4.8 on Betfair, which I found a quite safe trade... but who knows Everton can score three meaningless goals in five minutes ? I doubt is there any punter was brave enough to back Over 3.5 anyway.