Only green,not red!!! 500€ to 10000€ on 2 months !

Hello, I'm a little frenchie ! Apology's me to my english language! I'm pro to livebetting and my challenge is 500€ ----> 10000€ on two months! Started Bankroll : 500€ 50€ by bet Book is bet365 Only livebetting Let's GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 05 April 17 bets for 77.5€ benefits New Bankroll 577.5€ :D 06 April 42 bets for 299.5€ benefits New Bankroll 877€ :nana 08 April 59 bets for - 279€ deficits New Bankroll 598€ :wall 09 April 27 bets for 385.5€ benefits New Bankroll 983.5€ banana.gif

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only green , not red !!!! 500 to 10000 !

Why ?
To protect integrity of your picks, since it is questionable if you edit them - that would allow you to replace losing bet with winning one! So, don't edit post containing picks; if you have anything to add, create a new post! And take a minute to have a look at Glory Hunters Forum Rules, please! :ok :welcome to forum, and good luck with your hunt for green! :)

Re: Only green , not red !!!! 500 to 10000 !

To protect integrity of your picks, since it is questionable if you edit them - that would allow you to replace losing bet with winning one! So, don't edit post containing picks; if you have anything to add, create a new post! And take a minute to have a look at Glory Hunters Forum Rules, please! :ok :welcome to forum, and good luck with your hunt for green! :)
Ok , i try to do it !