Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Newcastle United v Liverpool (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 That does seem wrong, doesn't it. Newcastle havent actually fell away this season like many predicted whereas Liverpool's form since Xmas has been dire in the league, capped with a home loss to Wigan on Saturday which you couldnt say was undeserved for them. Newcastle were excellent at West Brom on Sunday, carving them open on the break with Ben Arfa in fine form and Cisse looking a solid buy. I would reverse the odds with Newcastle 2.40-2.50 faves and Pool closer to 3.00.

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Prediction: Newcastle Win 2.9 @ William Hill Great value. Liverpool have lost 3 out their last 4 away (QPR, Sunderland and Man U). They've lost their motivation to do well in the league and I think are just waiting till their 14th April Semi-final v Everton. Newcastle are in good form, taking 14 points from their last 8 games, and are still real contenders for 4th spot if they manage to string some results together. Posted Record w/odds 18-18 +8.5 units (flat betting 1 unit per game)

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Newcastle 0 (AH) is 2.31 with 188bet, IMO that has to be value. I know there's a chance of Liverpool bouncing back, but still...Geordies 8 points ahead and at home, and fighting for sEurope, with their attacking players bang in form, Liverpool on poor run of form.

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1

Newcastle 0 (AH) is 2.31 with 188bet' date=' IMO that has to be value. I know there's a chance of Liverpool bouncing back, but still...Geordies 8 points ahead and at home, and fighting for sEurope, with their attacking players bang in form, Liverpool on poor run of form.[/quote'] I agree, think its a risk to take Newcastle straight but with draw cover those odds are decent. If we were to take the league table since Christmas Liverpool would be second bottom, with only Wolves below them.

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Suprised nobody has mentioned the potential impact of Newcastle's possible absence. Without their captain Collocini for sure, Newcastle will have a centre back pairing of Perch & Williamson. With a doubt about Ryan Taylor as well, David Santon could start at full-back. Hardly a reliable back line, particularly if Tiote doesn't make it back either. Just a word of warning that it may be worth confirming team news before going in on Newcastle.

Suprised nobody has mentioned the potential impact of Newcastle's possible absence. Without their captain Collocini for sure, Newcastle will have a centre back pairing of Perch & Williamson. With a doubt about Ryan Taylor as well, David Santon could start at full-back. Hardly a reliable back line, particularly if Tiote doesn't make it back either. Just a word of warning that it may be worth confirming team news before going in on Newcastle.
And of course with Andy Carroll returning home, surely he will be putting it all in this week.

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Newcastle vs Liverpool There is great value in this game and I am really looking forward to it. Both teams this have had contrasting seasons this year, with Liverpool falling short of expectations and Newcastle surpassing. Even King Kenny has come under scrutiny for the players he has bought which has not delivered. The likes of Suarez and Eurique have both been good signings, with more expensive respective counterparts the likes of Carroll, Downing and Adam not delivering.Though Liverpool have had success in the cups, there is no hiding their terrible League form. Their defeat against Wigan at Anfield was an all time low, in a game that Wigan deserved to win. Newcastle on the other hand have been cruising. Thoroughly deserved in a 1 - 3 win away at the Hawthorns. Now with Liverpool having dangers of slipping to the bottom half of the table, I really don't think their players care much about the league, and all eyes will be on the Merseyside derby at Wembley to come the following week. As said before, Europa league qualification is guaranteed with the Carling Cup win, Champions league aspirations are impossible in my books and the sole incentive in the league is perhaps to shut critics or to finish above Everton who are breathing down their necks. Compare this to what Newcastle can fight for in a realistic chance of a top 4 spot and a even bigger chance of a Europa league spot. Their fans will relish both. In a season where their finances have been more balanced by the unliked Ashley, though all the place needs is European football next season. I also sense goals in this fixture. I expect a high tempo game with both teams having sparkling offensive players. The Dembas are a great combination and Ben Arfa really impressed me last week. Liverpool's attacking prowess is also plain to see. They have also conceded alot of goals recently against poorer sides, 3 against QPR and 2 at home to Wigan. Should this table trend continue, Newcastle should smash at least 5 past them. Of course that is unlikely to happen, but having smashed 3 past Manchester United without reply and with Liverpool adding to the score sheet as well, there are some very obvious bets. Tiote is fit again for this clash, with Coloccini a major doubt in defense. Liverpool is fit with no fresh injuries, though Adam is set to miss out. Newcastle +0.25 1.855 Pinnacle 10/10 Newcastle -0.5 3.120 Pinnacle 5/10 Over 2.5 2.04 Ladbrokes (Asian Goal line) 10/10 Over 3.5 3.50 Ladbrokes 6/10 Over 4.5 8.00 WilliamHill 3/10

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Newcastle Average Home Corners - 6 Average Home Card Points - 15 Liverpool Average Away Corners - 7.5 Average Away Card Points - 20 Referee - M Atkinson who has averaged 40 Card Points per game Head to Head - The winning team has scored a minimum of three goals in the last seven league meetings between theses two sides. Paddypower Specials Newcastle to win and 3 or 4 goals in match - 7 Newcastle to win, Over 11 corners, Over 30 booking points - 12 Draw, Over 11 corners, Over 30 booking points - 14

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Liverpool @ 2.25 centrebet Liverpool's form of late has been poor with 5 losses in their last 6 games, and they have lost 4 of their last 5 away games, yet they are favourites for this? Something does not add up and it seems the bookies want you to take the price on offer for Newcastle. Newcastle won their last two games, as well as 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 home games. However the only reasons for a Liverpool win could be that they have won 9 of their last 11 meetings with Newcastle, as well as two of the last 3 in Newcastle. Also with Everton now above them on the ladder, then there is incentive for them to win this game, as they will be furious if they finish below their rivals. Interesting to note that Liverpool have scored at least three goals in winning 6 of their last 7 meetings with Newcastle, but they need a huge form reversal to that here. I'm following the money trail, and taking the Reds to win Season record: 136-183 (-1.78)

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 Really interesting the odds shift for this game. I took the Newcastle DNB option days ago thinking the price would never last. Now the 0 (AH) is up to 2.47! I wonder if it's the public backing Liverpool or the bookies giving us a treat, having read that they tend to do that from time to time.

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1 I couldn't resist putting a bit extra on with the new odds. Going to watch most of the game then off to White Hart Lane, to hopefully see my team go joint third. Could be a very good afternoon, or a pretty bad one!

Re: Newcastle v Liverpool > April 1

Newcastle vs Liverpool There is great value in this game and I am really looking forward to it. Both teams this have had contrasting seasons this year, with Liverpool falling short of expectations and Newcastle surpassing. Even King Kenny has come under scrutiny for the players he has bought which has not delivered. The likes of Suarez and Eurique have both been good signings, with more expensive respective counterparts the likes of Carroll, Downing and Adam not delivering.Though Liverpool have had success in the cups, there is no hiding their terrible League form. Their defeat against Wigan at Anfield was an all time low, in a game that Wigan deserved to win. Newcastle on the other hand have been cruising. Thoroughly deserved in a 1 - 3 win away at the Hawthorns. Now with Liverpool having dangers of slipping to the bottom half of the table, I really don't think their players care much about the league, and all eyes will be on the Merseyside derby at Wembley to come the following week. As said before, Europa league qualification is guaranteed with the Carling Cup win, Champions league aspirations are impossible in my books and the sole incentive in the league is perhaps to shut critics or to finish above Everton who are breathing down their necks. Compare this to what Newcastle can fight for in a realistic chance of a top 4 spot and a even bigger chance of a Europa league spot. Their fans will relish both. In a season where their finances have been more balanced by the unliked Ashley, though all the place needs is European football next season. I also sense goals in this fixture. I expect a high tempo game with both teams having sparkling offensive players. The Dembas are a great combination and Ben Arfa really impressed me last week. Liverpool's attacking prowess is also plain to see. They have also conceded alot of goals recently against poorer sides, 3 against QPR and 2 at home to Wigan. Should this table trend continue, Newcastle should smash at least 5 past them. Of course that is unlikely to happen, but having smashed 3 past Manchester United without reply and with Liverpool adding to the score sheet as well, there are some very obvious bets. Tiote is fit again for this clash, with Coloccini a major doubt in defense. Liverpool is fit with no fresh injuries, though Adam is set to miss out. Newcastle +0.25 1.855 Pinnacle 10/10 Newcastle -0.5 3.120 Pinnacle 5/10 Over 2.5 2.04 Ladbrokes (Asian Goal line) 10/10 Over 3.5 3.50 Ladbrokes 6/10 Over 4.5 8.00 WilliamHill 3/10
Heck, lumped too much money on the overs. Why cant it just go over to give me an extra 20 odd units? If I took the higher odds available 1 second after I took my bet with Pinnacle I could of bought that chainsaw I needed to cut the hedge. I take offense to Pinnacle changing the prices after I've taken the other result. +0.15 units is it?