Wigan v Stoke > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wigan Athletic v Stoke City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31 Wigan vs Stoke The question here for Wigan is whether their performance will continue. Apart from a dreadful performance against Swansea, more recent games against Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool were all games Wigan deserved to win, missing out an extra 4 points drawing the earlier two games. I try not to be biased, but I am a big fan of Roberto Martinez and his play style + management. Despite them being favourites for relegation, I feel they will avoid it yet again this season should their performances keep up, they can take points off the big teams they are about to face. Mentioned many times before, Stoke City have little to play for in this part of the season. Out of all the Cup competitions and it's about time to get ready for next season. A home game against Man City last week was of course different. I don't know about what commitment the players will put into a contrasting game against lowly Wigan athletic. I doubt anything major has happened to Victor Moses and should start. Stoke City have nothing fresh as far as I know right now. A win here for the home side is crucial. Wigan 2.620 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31 Wigan managed only 1 home win this season, which came back in August when they beat QPR. Stoke have drawn 7 of their home games. Upon checking head to head stats between these two sides I have noticed that out of the last 10 games between these 2 sides each managed 2 wins with 6 games ending in a draw. Draw @ 3.20 (1 unit) ​Bet365

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31 [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Wigan v Stoke [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Wigan draw no bet [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 31/03/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Ladbrokes @ 1.83 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Wigan are desperate for a win and have been playing quite well recently. Stoke on the other hand dont have a lot to play for so I am going for Wigan not to lose on the basis that they want it more. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31 Stoke +0.25 (AH) @ 1.875 Bet365 I think any positive handicap is appealing on Stoke in this match. Wigan whilst passing it about and playing 'nice' football continue to struggle in the league bar an excellent win at Anfield. Since Stoke have gone out of Europe their performances have improved massively and they have put in some decent performances. They are at full stregth today with both etherington and pennant starting on the wings. Wigan are under pressure which at times can be a positive but at others a hinderence. With Rodallega and Diame potentially out (awaiting team news), it could be 2 key players out for the latics. It's Stoke on the handicap for me as i think the value is opposing Wigan in some capacity.

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Tip Detail [/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD] Wigan v Stoke[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Wigan draw no bet [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 31/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Ladbrokes @ 1.83[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Wigan are desperate for a win and have been playing quite well recently. Stoke on the other hand dont have a lot to play for so I am going for Wigan not to lose on the basis that they want it more.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Happy with that

Re: Wigan v Stoke > March 31

Wigan vs Stoke The question here for Wigan is whether their performance will continue. Apart from a dreadful performance against Swansea, more recent games against Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool were all games Wigan deserved to win, missing out an extra 4 points drawing the earlier two games. I try not to be biased, but I am a big fan of Roberto Martinez and his play style + management. Despite them being favourites for relegation, I feel they will avoid it yet again this season should their performances keep up, they can take points off the big teams they are about to face. Mentioned many times before, Stoke City have little to play for in this part of the season. Out of all the Cup competitions and it's about time to get ready for next season. A home game against Man City last week was of course different. I don't know about what commitment the players will put into a contrasting game against lowly Wigan athletic. I doubt anything major has happened to Victor Moses and should start. Stoke City have nothing fresh as far as I know right now. A win here for the home side is crucial. Wigan 2.620 Pinnacle 5/10
+8.1 units Deserved win for Wigan