Man City v Sunderland > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Manchester City v Sunderland (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31 City win looks obvious here, but odds on Sunderland are simply crazy so they should be considered on a handicap based on the fact that they have only lost by 2 goals only once this season if I am correct. Sunderland +2 is currently @ 2.20 or something like that, which is a decent price on my opinion.

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31

City win looks obvious here' date=' but odds on Sunderland are simply crazy so they should be considered on a handicap based on the fact that they have only lost by 2 goals only once this season if I am correct. Sunderland +2 is currently @ 2.20 or something like that, which is a decent price on my opinion.[/quote'] I just checked that, it's twice actually, they lost 2-0 at Blackburn and 4-0 at West Brom. I still think you have a point although the fact they played in midweek makes a big City win more likely. Perhaps the best way to go is backing against goals. Kompany is back and City's defence is formidable at home, whilst Sunderland don't let many in either. My prediction would be 1-0 or 2-0 home win.

I just checked that' date=' it's twice actually, they lost 2-0 at Blackburn and 4-0 at West Brom. I still think you have a point although the fact they played in midweek makes a big City win more likely. Perhaps the best way to go is backing against goals. Kompany is back and City's defence is formidable at home, whilst Sunderland don't let many in either. My prediction would be 1-0 or 2-0 home win.[/quote'] Guess will just go with a bet that won many times in all Man.City games (both home and away), namely Highest Scoring Half: 2nd, which is available @ 2.00-2.10 with most bookies.

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31 Man City vs Sunderland Sunderland's defeat in midweek in the cup against Everton at the stadium of light was one of their worst performances, including the Bruce era.Despite it being the game of the season for them they failed to perform. I was very surprised in O'Neill putting out a stronger that expected side against QPR last week. Perhaps he should have rested more of his players and prioritize. More or less safe from relegation, I dont see this as a fixture to relish for Sunderland. Man City will want their blood and more of it for their goal - difference advantage. Kompany is set to return for City, which is a major boost. Plus the fact that Sunderland played in midweek actually gives me enough value to back the strong favourites this time. Man City -2.0 2.160 188Bet 10/10

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31 In addition to my earlier post I would like that Sunderland have scored 15 goals in the first half and 24 in the second. So, I am going with my initial selection. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.05 (2 units) ​William Hill

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31 I think motivation will be key here, so Sunderland sittting comfortably in 8th position, and having played a game in midweek, should not be a barrier Man City cannot overcome, even with Aguero missing. Man City -2 @2.10 with bet 365

Re: Man City v Sunderland > March 31 This is a hard match to predict with Sunderland being a team who have only conceded more than 2 on 1 occasion, City obviously need to win this game firstly, then any goal difference would be a bonus. Wont be taking any handicaps on this match with Sunderland usually a tight unit. Going to go for City to win to nil 1.94 as the win is crucial here, and goal difference could be a factor. So would expect City to keep it tight even though they could be 4 up, they do have the best defence anyway conceding only 7 at home. City to win to nil 1.94 Betfair

This is a hard match to predict with Sunderland being a team who have only conceded more than 2 on 1 occasion, City obviously need to win this game firstly, then any goal difference would be a bonus. Wont be taking any handicaps on this match with Sunderland usually a tight unit. Going to go for City to win to nil 1.94 as the win is crucial here, and goal difference could be a factor. So would expect City to keep it tight even though they could be 4 up, they do have the best defence anyway conceding only 7 at home. City to win to nil 1.94 Betfair
A fcuking clean sheet (get a grip)

Man City vs Sunderland Sunderland's defeat in midweek in the cup against Everton at the stadium of light was one of their worst performances, including the Bruce era.Despite it being the game of the season for them they failed to perform. I was very surprised in O'Neill putting out a stronger that expected side against QPR last week. Perhaps he should have rested more of his players and prioritize. More or less safe from relegation, I dont see this as a fixture to relish for Sunderland. Man City will want their blood and more of it for their goal - difference advantage. Kompany is set to return for City, which is a major boost. Plus the fact that Sunderland played in midweek actually gives me enough value to back the strong favourites this time. Man City -2.0 2.160 188Bet 10/10
What a contrasting performance from Sunderland. Probably a fair result in the end. Massive value on Sunderland, well done to those who took it. - 10 units

In addition to my earlier post I would like that Sunderland have scored 15 goals in the first half and 24 in the second. So, I am going with my initial selection. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.05 (2 units) ​William Hill
My only winning bet today.

Hate to break this to you Mustafa, but there were 3 goals in each half! Was thinking about your bet when Man City missed those chances to win the game. Unlucky mate.
Yes you are right :( Should have taken Sunderland +2