UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 28 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AC Milan v FC Barcelona (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olympique Marseille v FC Bayern München (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Milan - Barcelona Maybe domestic performance is somewhat irrelevant here, but in my opinion team that is top in Serie A should not be priced @ 5.00 at home against anyone. Couple of seasons ago Inter were priced @ 3.25 or something and they managed to beat Barcelona, last season Arsenal were priced @ 4.00 or 5.00 and they won at home as well. Apart from their 0-3 away defeat against Arsenal, Milan did really well in their recent games. Milan @ 5.00 (1 unit) ​Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Marseille-Bayern Bayern looks perfect now. And CL is the most goal for Bayern. Marseille is very bad now, they didn't win in France since January and they have some injuries. I waiting for surelly Bayern's win and Marseille doesn't have any chances even a draw, because Bayern shows other level of game. Bayern win.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Lineups: Marseille-Bayern Milan-Barcelona (published in the evening probably) Schweinsteiger is in the 20-man squad which traveled to Marseille and he's facing a late fitness test. Bayern has problems in visiting matches, that's when they miss Schweini the most. If he doesn't play, and I don't think he will, Marseille has a good chance to perform another miracle. Schweini is the engine. Robben and Ribery can do their thing at home, but in away matches it's not enough to establish field domination. As far as Milan-Barcelona goes, I'm biased as I'd like to see Ibrahimovic tear down the Catalonians, but he's biased as well so...Ibra to score anytime?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March As Mustafa rightly said, a Serie A leader should not be @5.00 at home, to anyone, ever Barca have 9 wins in a row in all competitions, but they can be vulnerable away from home. In Spanish Primera, their record is 8-5-2, but the stat I focused on was the number of clean sheets they held - 6 in these 15 games, and the such sides as Sociedad, Getafe or Osasuna managed to beat Valdes. With that in mind, a 1.50 for Milan to score seems a good candidate for an accumulator. Moreover, Barca conceded 2 or more in 4 games away from home this season. Milan may have squad issues of their own, but it's rather in defence, while their attack remains very potent and is surely capable of scoring two on their day, Ibrahimovic in particular. My bets: Milan to score @1.5 10/10 Milan to score >1.5 @3.40 6/10 Milan to score >2.5 1/10 @10 all with bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March

• Marseille missing their only good keeper Mandanda and starting center back (both key)
  • Mixed news about whether Remy will make the squad.

• Marseille ended a 7 match losing streak with a 1-1 draw at Nice (relegation zone) on the weekend. Stats for that game were: (Nice stats listed first)

Shots 24 - 2 Shots on target 5 - 1 corners 16 -2 possesion 54 -46 saves 0-4 If they get so completely dominated by one of the poorest teams in Ligue 1 what will Bayern do to them. The only reason they are still alive in this contest is because they were fortunate enough to draw Inter in the last 16, the only team more clueless and pathetic than Marseille. Watched both games and they were toothless against a crap inter defense, didn't even create any quality chances or get in a position to score. The goals they did get were only through divine intervention... The whole team look like they loiter around the field and don't know what to do with the ball. In the final third they are fast but so erractic and anxious that they throw away the best chances they get usually lack the final ball or the fine finish. Valbuena, Aywew and Remy are the main danger men but compared to Robbery, Gomez etc. they're not anything for Bayern to have nightmares about. Judging by form this could be another 7-0 and even though this tie may bring out the best in the French I think the gap is still too large to make up. You can't go from 0 to 100 km in just 3 days and if Marseille waste time like they did vs inter in France where they should really have lost instead of fluke a 1-0, then bayern will knock them out tonight with the second leg becoming irrelevant. Think odds on away win are VERY generous. Schwiensteiger may not be needed tonight.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Milan vs Barcelona =both teams to score (1.66) / over (1.70) bet365 stake 8/10 Preview: Milan: Injured: Thiago Silva (Defender 27/2), Pato (striker 11/1), Abate (Defender 23/0), Merkel (midfielder 1/0); Suspended: Van Bommel (midfielder 21/0). Barcelona: Injured: Adriano (Defender 17/1), Abidal (Defender 22/0), Afellay (midfielder 1/0), Villa (striker 15/5), Fontas (defender 1/0). Both teams have already met in the group stage and the two games are over & goals. AC Milan drew away to Barcelona with a score of 2-2 while Catalans won away to Milan with a score of 3-2. The two teams come to this game with some important absences, especially in the defensive department as Thiago Silva, Abate in Milan, Adriano and Abidal in Barcelona. The two teams have an offensive department of the world and can solve the game at any time. One curiosity is that Barcelona in the last 21 games played between the King's Cup, Champions League and suffered 20 goals (almost a goal per game). As the two teams play a very attacking football I think we will see a game full of emotions and actions to goals. Following the last H2H: mer 23/11/11 CHL Milan 2 - 3 Barcelona mar 13/09/11 CHL Barcelona 2 - 2 Milan mer 26/04/06 CHL Barcelona 0 - 0 Milan mar 18/04/06 CHL Milan 0 - 1 Barcelona mar 02/11/04 CHL Barcelona 2 - 1 Milan mer 20/10/04 CHL Milan 1 - 0 Barcelona Milan has a winning streak of 4 games. Barcelona has a winning streak of 9 games. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the leading scorer for Milan with his 5 goals. Lionel Messi has made ​​12 for Barcelona. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Marseille v Bayern Munich Card index : over 40 points @ 10/11 Paddy Power The Spanish ref Carballo is one of the strictest out there.In his last 10 games he has given out 66 yellows and 8 reds.This line would have been covered 90% of the time. In his last champions league game he gave out 6 yellows between Benfica and Basle despite not being many fouls in the match.He sent off 5 players in a league game involving Teneriffe last season and even booked 12 players and sent off 1 in Barca's home game with Gijon. I would say that this line should be covered easily despite being a first leg game as the like of Robben,Ribery and Gomez will go down with the slightest touch and this ref will hand out yellows

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March Milan - Barcelona over 3.5 @ 2.73 centrebet Milan - Barcelona over 4.5 @ 5.00 centrebet These two teams met in the group stages as Barcelona draw 2-2 at home and then won 3-2 in Milan. There is plenty of quality in this Barcelona side, and with Milan missing Thiago and Abate in defence, as well as van Bommel just in front of them, then hard to see them stopping this Barcelona side that has scored at lest three goals in 6 of their 8 matches in the Champions League this season. However, they have conceded in both games to Milan, as well as both previous games against Bayer Leverkusen, so though they are very good going forward, they can be hit on the counter attack. Milan have scored at least two goals in 8 of their last 10 matches in all competitions, so they have the players who can score on Barcelona. They probably feel that they cannot hold them out for the whole game, so they might as well attack, and see if they can score more than them. Like this to be a high scoring game, especially if Barcelona score early. Marseille - Bayern Munich over 2.5 @ 2.04 pinnacle Marseille - Bayern Munich over 3.5 @ 3.45 centrebet Marseille have scored and conceded in their last 4 games in all competitions, as well as in 5 of their last 7 games, so they are vulnerable at the back, as well as being ableto find the net themselves. Bayern have scord 15 goals in their last 3 Bundesliga games as well as a 7-0 thrashing over Basel at home to progress to this game. However they have won just 2 of their last 8 away games in all competitions, so they are erratic on the road, as they have conceded in 4 of these games. Like both teams to score, as they have some quality up front, while Bayern probably has the better defence, they are also able to give up goals, so like this to see a few goals in it.

Marseille v Bayern Munich Card index : over 40 points @ 10/11 Paddy Power The Spanish ref Carballo is one of the strictest out there.In his last 10 games he has given out 66 yellows and 8 reds.This line would have been covered 90% of the time. In his last champions league game he gave out 6 yellows between Benfica and Basle despite not being many fouls in the match.He sent off 5 players in a league game involving Teneriffe last season and even booked 12 players and sent off 1 in Barca's home game with Gijon. I would say that this line should be covered easily despite being a first leg game as the like of Robben,Ribery and Gomez will go down with the slightest touch and this ref will hand out yellows
Nice find! Just checked it out myself, this ref really likes dishing out cards :) Hopefully he does the same tonigh..

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March The goal scoring form that bayern and Barca have been in, combined with the vast experience in champions league in recent years, I don't think it is too big a stretch of the imagination to say that both teams could have comfortable wins. Milan looked very vulnerable against Arsenal and I think their first leg performance was a freak, don't want to take too much away from Marsielle but they scraped through against a very poor Inter Milan side. Both Barca and Munich to win tonight -1 wouldn't be a heart stopping shock so i think it is worth a small bet @ 9.0. For something that could quite easily happen I think that is pretty good odds. People might argue back that AC Milan could beat Barca at 5.0 but I think it is more likely that Barcelona will put on another Champions League Masterclass than AC having it in them to overpower the world's best team

Marseille v Bayern Munich Card index : over 40 points @ 10/11 Paddy Power The Spanish ref Carballo is one of the strictest out there.In his last 10 games he has given out 66 yellows and 8 reds.This line would have been covered 90% of the time. In his last champions league game he gave out 6 yellows between Benfica and Basle despite not being many fouls in the match.He sent off 5 players in a league game involving Teneriffe last season and even booked 12 players and sent off 1 in Barca's home game with Gijon. I would say that this line should be covered easily despite being a first leg game as the like of Robben,Ribery and Gomez will go down with the slightest touch and this ref will hand out yellows
Based on the stats and on how important this game is a will take Over 55 Booking Points @ 2.62 (2 units) William Hill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 28 March UCL 28th March 2012 AC Milan vs Barcelona No doubt Barcelona have been the team to beat in recent years. Their brilliant football under Guardiola is undeniable and you'd expect them to be favourites here to progress and even to win at the San Siro. However, looking at the odds and the teamsheets, I really dont think they are backable at 1.76. Barcelona's away form in Europe has been abit dodgy in recent years. When playing the first leg away from home, I remember them being pegged back from a winning position countless times. From Their loss a couple of seasons ago in the San Siro to Mourinho's Inter, giving up a 2 goal lead against Arsenal and losing 2 - 1 after being a goal up last season. All of these are strong teams comparable to Milan. In the group stages though Barcelona beat AC Milan 2 - 3 at the San Siro, there was a somewhat dodgy penalty as well as an outstanding throughball by Messi to set up Xavi for the winner. Though AC Milan did grab a 1 - 1 draw at the Nou Camp when it did actually matter, with the earlier game played when both teams had already qualified. Ac Milan were unstoppable against an Arsenal side who didnt turn up, and the Champions league is their priority. Barcelona's away league form hasn't been great either. I'd expect the Italians to give them a real fight. AC Milan +0.5 2.25 10/10 188Bet UCL 28th March 2012 Marseille vs Bayern Simply do not understand the price for this one. Looking at the team sheets I dont see anything that should have caused Bayern to shorten further. Minor value imo. Marseille +0.5 2.12 3/10 188Bet

Based on the stats and on how important this game is a will take Over 55 Booking Points @ 2.62 (2 units) William Hill
Great shout on the cards both Mustafa & dartscricketexpert.. Unfortunatelly I took it on a double.. :\ Seriously been put off betting on goals market in recent times, going to re-think my strategy and hopefully recover this weekend. So much from "the best team in the world" :lol

UCL 28th March 2012 AC Milan vs Barcelona No doubt Barcelona have been the team to beat in recent years. Their brilliant football under Guardiola is undeniable and you'd expect them to be favourites here to progress and even to win at the San Siro. However, looking at the odds and the teamsheets, I really dont think they are backable at 1.76. Barcelona's away form in Europe has been abit dodgy in recent years. When playing the first leg away from home, I remember them being pegged back from a winning position countless times. From Their loss a couple of seasons ago in the San Siro to Mourinho's Inter, giving up a 2 goal lead against Arsenal and losing 2 - 1 after being a goal up last season. All of these are strong teams comparable to Milan. In the group stages though Barcelona beat AC Milan 2 - 3 at the San Siro, there was a somewhat dodgy penalty as well as an outstanding throughball by Messi to set up Xavi for the winner. Though AC Milan did grab a 1 - 1 draw at the Nou Camp when it did actually matter, with the earlier game played when both teams had already qualified. Ac Milan were unstoppable against an Arsenal side who didnt turn up, and the Champions league is their priority. Barcelona's away league form hasn't been great either. I'd expect the Italians to give them a real fight. AC Milan +0.5 2.25 10/10 188Bet UCL 28th March 2012 Marseille vs Bayern Simply do not understand the price for this one. Looking at the team sheets I dont see anything that should have caused Bayern to shorten further. Minor value imo. Marseille +0.5 2.12 3/10 188Bet
+9.5 units Excellent controlled display by Milan. Looked more dangerous coming forward imo. Robinho should have scored and Ibrahimovic had a one on one that I thought he should have buried. Plenty of other chances on the break, and playing long balls for Ibrahimovic was a good strategy. Emanuelson had a good chance after he came on. Barcelona dominated possession like you'd expect. A good penalty shout was turned down despite the 4th or 5th official being only yards away, but a lot of possession around the opponent's penalty area and not a lot was done with it. Barcelona's attacking prowess was matched by AC Milan's determined defense. Did not really follow much of the Marseille game and not in a position to comment, though the handicap I was on was a couple of goals off.

+9.5 units Excellent controlled display by Milan. Looked more dangerous coming forward imo. Robinho should have scored and Ibrahimovic had a one on one that I thought he should have buried. Plenty of other chances on the break, and playing long balls for Ibrahimovic was a good strategy. Emanuelson had a good chance after he came on. Barcelona dominated possession like you'd expect. A good penalty shout was turned down despite the 4th or 5th official being only yards away, but a lot of possession around the opponent's penalty area and not a lot was done with it. Barcelona's attacking prowess was matched by AC Milan's determined defense. Did not really follow much of the Marseille game and not in a position to comment, though the handicap I was on was a couple of goals off.
I saw a lot of Marseille v Bayern and Bayern dominated and certainly deserved their 2-0 win. Good call on the other one. And by staking 10/10 v 3/10 you turned in a great profit despite winning one and losing one :ok

7 yellow cards (70 booking points) Got to say this was a very good call :clap