Serie A - March 24-25

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 24 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Milan v AS Roma (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Palermo v Udinese (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 25 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atalanta v Bologna (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cesena v Parma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Chievo v Siena (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.34 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Genoa v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.77 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lazio v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Napoli v Catania (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Novara v Lecce (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.12 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Juventus v Internazionale (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - March 24-25 Some fairly intriguing matches this round. It's kind of hard to see any real 1X2 value. Lazio and Genoa are what I am looking at in this respect, but both require more analysis. I'm also looking into goals this round. Palermo-Udinese (1.80), Atalanta-Bologna (2.40), Genoa-Fiorentina (2.05) and Novara-Lecce (2.05) are possible plays for over 2.5. Much more to be looked at but I'd welcome any thoughts.

Re: Serie A - March 24-25 I have bitten on two games thus far. Genoa-Fiorentina I've gone with the home side in this one. These two are both in dreadful form right now but I think Fiorentina are, narrowly in a worse state than the home side. Fiorentina got taken apart by Juventus 5-0 last week in a feebly weak performance. The pressure is on Delio Rossi and his team as they are technically in a relegation battle now. Genoa are in bad form themselves and are only just above their opponents so this match is a huge one. There are some finer line-up points in this one. Genoa are expected to name the same 4-3-1-2 as seen against Roma with Belluschi or Jorquera in the hole. Sculli is due to only make the bench but if he were to come on then I think they would go 4-3-3. Fiorentina are expected to go with a 4-4-2. Cassani and Pasqual would flank Gamberini and Natali with Nastasic pushing for a spot. Behrami-Lazzari-Montolivo-Vargas would be the midfield with Jovetic-Amauri up front. IMO that midfield is crap. Weak and physically lacking compared to Genoa's trio of Rossi-Veloso-Biondini. This is why I am thinking Vargas will push up and join Amauri and Jovetic leaving a midfield 3. It's still weaker than the home side but at least they could match them in a 3 and fight. This is the key area of the pitch for me and the home side take it. I'd much prefer Sculli to make it in a 4-3-3 but providing they can get the ball forward to Palacio I think they can trouble Fiorentina enough. Jovetic has enough talent in his right boot to screw this bet over but I have to take Genoa in this. It's a huge match and they have home advantage and a 'better' state of mind to take it. I personally have this down as 47/33/20. Genoa - 2.40 - 4 points - Bet365 Novara-Lecce This is a proper relegation 6 pointer. Both teams are in the thick of it, and are having somewhat of a revival. Novara are seeking their 3rd win on the spin while Lecce have been trundling along with a couple of near misses. They should have been out of sight against Palermo before they conceded and got a man sent off. They held on for a point, but it should have been 3. As a team they have attacking quality but they never feel as though they can safely close a match out. Novara are probably my least watched side in Serie A so I will be careful with what I say. They play a style that quickly switches between 5-3-2 and 3-5-2 (much like Lecce). Rigoni is the star man breaking from the midfield. Caracciolo, Jeda and Mascara battle are their primary attacking options. They aren't a typical over 2.5 side as they usually look to keep it tight and counter. Team news in this is pretty good for both teams. Novara have no major players missing in this one. Lecce have Oddo and Obodo missing from their first-XI, but other than that the other unavailable players don't matter. Cuardrado returns to the right flank joining Delvecchio, Giacomazzi, Bertolacchi and Brivio in midfield. Muriel and Di Michele lead the line as per. They have talent on the ball and have taken the initiative in these matches before. It is their strength to be on the ball and I think they will play in that fashion again. Novara will no doubt look to counter as they usually do and they can certainly hurt a defensively weak Lecce. I think both sides will go hard for the win in this - a point is no good to either. I am going with goals. Over 2.5 goals - 2.050 - 4 points - Bet365