Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Predicition: Man United -2.5 3.35 @ bet365 Wolves are terrible at the moment. In terms of form and confidence I think they are the worst team in the league at present and I think they are the most likely to go down. They have lost at home by 3 or more goals on 3 occasions so far this season. Man United will be looking to strengthen their grip on the title race and close the goal difference tally with Man City. This is the last trophy they have to play for now and AF will be looking for a reaction after their exit from the Europa League. Their away form is almost is as good as their home. They are the top team in the form table facing the bottom team and I expect we'll see Wolves take a thrashing. Man U have scored 18 goals in 7 games versus bottom 6 ranked sides, they have also scored 10 goals in their last 4 away league games.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Man Utd really are a banker for this you'd have to say. Only dropped 2 points out of 21 away to clubs in the bottom half of the league, and haven't failed to score in any of them, keeping 4 clean sheets in the process. Wolves are in a real mess. Although they've twice beaten teams in the top half, and beat Man Utd here last season, their last 6 home games reads as 0-1-5. 5 of Wolves' 9 defeats at home have been by 2 goals or more. The odds on Man Utd reflect their dominance but are too short for me still. Selections: Man Utd-1 @ evens (888sport) Man Utd win to nil @ 6/4 (888sport)

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Man.United were really poor against A.Bilbao in Europa League. In my opinion they aren't in such a good shape at the moment to be priced @ 1.30 especially away. Can hardly find any value in goals markets either Over 2.5 and Both to Score are short as well. So will most likely leave this one.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Man U v Wolves Manchester United may be out of the Europa League but their priority is the title race and they can move five points clear of Manchester City by beating Wolves on Sunday. Wolves have very little going for them at the moment with just two goals in their last three matches and they have drawn blanks in their last two Premier League outings. Their defence is atrocious with 21 leaked in six games and it is difficult to make a case for them to even manage a point. Verdict Man Utd to win Source of the stats: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17330272

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th United do look short for an away side in this league I would agree. But given the fact they have been pretty unstoppable away from home pretty much ever since they lost ground in the title race to City, I think the price is probably justified. However I couldn't really back a handicap because Wolves are fighting for the points, and this is a must win game for United also. I could easily see United closing it out for a tight win just to get the win, as they could potentially increase the gap at the top of the table, which is more important than putting on a show and winning 4-0. Might be something in the corner handicaps, which I will look into tomorrow. I see Wolves + 2.5 AH Corners is set at 1.70... the price doesn't appeal but I can see United taking a lead and sitting on it a bit, just playing possession football, not really getting into full steam. Wolves I seem to remember do ok on corners usually.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th United DID try in the Europa League, they were bloody outplayed home and away FFS. Bilbao were on another level technically and Unted's midfield was shown up. However it means little on Sunday. I would expect United to get back to winning ways at Wolves, but odds of 1.3ish doesn't look good enough to me. Would have them 1.4-1.5. Wolves do look relegated to me, the decision to appoint Terry Connor is looking worse by the week. United win for me, but no value IMO.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th

United DID try in the Europa League' date=' they were bloody outplayed home and away FFS. Bilbao were on another level technically and Unted's midfield was shown up[/quote'] And Sporting Lisbon are better than Man City too. Jesus. Actually think 1.30 on United should prove a gift come Sunday, if TC keeps up his performance as Wolves coach.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Meeting: Wolverhampton - Manchester United Type: Wolverhampton over 1.5 card Rate: 1.80 Bookmaker: Bet365 Rate: 2/10 The result: Analysis: Some in the meeting sees surprises, promotions, miracle, or tripping of the current Premier League - Manchester United. But I noticed a very interesting type of card, which offers us Bet365. At home, "Wolves" will make the first team Premiership. Both teams are fighting for very important purposes. The main objective of the team is to keep the Molineux Stadium in the top flight in England, "Red Devils" are fighting for the championship of England, while another team from Manchester - "The Citizens". Fight forevery piece of the pitch in this match we can be more than confident. AlthoughWolverhampton at home did not win in eight meetings, but they can not be accused oflack of desire and will to fight. Total, in all the last eight home meetings "Wolves," whichin their misfortune proved to be lost, charges Terry Connor received 12 yellow cards and 1 red. What gives us an average of 1.75 cards per game. Manchester United said goodbye to the Champions League, losing on aggregate 3:5 in Spanish - Athletic Bilbao,probably the main reason was to focus on winning the championship, for which bravelyfighting the City. Arbitrator meeting at Molineux Stadium will be Mr Anthony Taylor, whoas a rule, rarely pulls out cards in 12 meetings this season - 32 times he used a yellowcardboard and once showed red. This is not an inspiring statistics, however, two piecesfor Wolverhampton, which will be wanted at all costs to show the best side in the match against Manchester United is fully available and can safely be modest penny to play.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Quick bet for tomorrow: United are way too short to back at 1.36 away from home. They fielded a strong team against Bilbao and lost, and that game was on Thursday. Terry Connor though inexperienced has prepared well for this game, as well as his side being fresher. Obvious this game is important for Utd and is a must win, but equally wolves will need to get something out of this game being round the bottom of the table. There is no guarantee that Wolves will continue their poor form, and no guarantee either that Utd will turn up, but of course its extremely likely that Utd will get the job done, but I dont see them winning more than 74% of the time for a profit at 4/11 lay Man Utd @ 1.36 implied odds 3.780 4/10 Betfair

United do look short for an away side in this league I would agree. But given the fact they have been pretty unstoppable away from home pretty much ever since they lost ground in the title race to City' date=' I think the price is probably justified. However I couldn't really back a handicap because Wolves are fighting for the points, and this is a must win game for United also. I could easily see United closing it out for a tight win just to get the win, as they could potentially increase the gap at the top of the table, which is more important than putting on a show and winning 4-0. Might be something in the corner handicaps, which I will look into tomorrow. I see Wolves + 2.5 AH Corners is set at 1.70... the price doesn't appeal but I can see United taking a lead and sitting on it a bit, just playing possession football, not really getting into full steam. Wolves I seem to remember do ok on corners usually.[/quote'] Quite content to take this now as I think United will win and then look to purely take the three points. Wolves lost this against Chelsea and Swansea, but I'm prepared to say they are the exceptions here as Wolves failed to win a corner against Chelsea, and there were around 20 corners against Swansea. Both are something that won't happen too often.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Man Utd -2.5 @ 3.10 bet365 Now that they have hit the lead in the EPL, and with this being their only chance of gaining a trophy this year, then doubt that Man Utd slip up here, and should put away Wolves pretty easily. Wolves have allowed at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 EPL games, as well as at least 3 goals in 4 of these games, and especially at home, they have been bad, allowing at least 3 goals in 3 of their last 4 games. Man Utd have had a tendency to punish poor teams, and expect that to happen again here, as they have do so in the past, as Wolves looked doomed to be relegated Season record: 129-168 (+3.82)

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th I was about to lay Man United @ 1.34 with Betfair, thought it was a silly price for anyone away from home in this league. But I checked some stats and Man Utd's record away against sides who were later relegated is an 84% win ratio since 05/06 season, and I believe Wolves will be relegated. So maybe the value is actually on United's side, as best odds of 1.36 reflect only a 73% chance of the away win. A no bet for me in the end, but thought I would share that stat.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th Man United (-1) Betfred 10-11 Rooney to score a hat trick - 16/1 Betfred Man Utd to win 5-0 - 33-1 Betfred I am often quick to oppose away teams at odds on but I think Wolves are terrible. Unable to attract a manager, in poor form and the one player I thought would have a great season (Roger Johnson) got sent home from training. What is that all about? I think Man Utd will have got a rocket from Ferguson and be out to make a point here. They have been shown up twice by Bilbao and it's now time for a reaction. Ashley Young will cause Wolves endless problems if he plays, Valencia is a top class winger and Rooney is in form and scored midweek in the Europa League. It is time for them to step up and put the pressure on Man City and if United get a goal or two in the first half I could see Wolves falling to bits. Wolves possibly set up with a 5 man midfield probably but it's their defence that is the problem. If Blackburn can go there and win 2-0 what will Man Utd do to them. They have lost 2-0, 5-0 and 5-1 in their last 4 games with a 2-2 draw also. It will possibly end about 2-0 to Man Utd but I think the potential is there for a heavy defeat for Wolves. United have strength in depth up top so if Welbeck and Rooney start they can then rely on Hernandez to come on and cause even more problems. The reverse fixture was 4-1 with Nani and Rooney getting 2 each. Utd are unbeaten in the last 8, 7 wins and a draw, 3 clean sheets and Rooney got 2 in his last game. All points to an easy Utd win for me and plenty on here taking Utd -2.5 on the handicap seem to agree.

Man United (-1) Betfred 10-11 Rooney to score a hat trick - 16/1 Betfred Man Utd to win 5-0 - 33-1 Betfred I am often quick to oppose away teams at odds on but I think Wolves are terrible. Unable to attract a manager, in poor form and the one player I thought would have a great season (Roger Johnson) got sent home from training. What is that all about? I think Man Utd will have got a rocket from Ferguson and be out to make a point here. They have been shown up twice by Bilbao and it's now time for a reaction. Ashley Young will cause Wolves endless problems if he plays, Valencia is a top class winger and Rooney is in form and scored midweek in the Europa League. It is time for them to step up and put the pressure on Man City and if United get a goal or two in the first half I could see Wolves falling to bits. Wolves possibly set up with a 5 man midfield probably but it's their defence that is the problem. If Blackburn can go there and win 2-0 what will Man Utd do to them. They have lost 2-0, 5-0 and 5-1 in their last 4 games with a 2-2 draw also. It will possibly end about 2-0 to Man Utd but I think the potential is there for a heavy defeat for Wolves. United have strength in depth up top so if Welbeck and Rooney start they can then rely on Hernandez to come on and cause even more problems. The reverse fixture was 4-1 with Nani and Rooney getting 2 each. Utd are unbeaten in the last 8, 7 wins and a draw, 3 clean sheets and Rooney got 2 in his last game. All points to an easy Utd win for me and plenty on here taking Utd -2.5 on the handicap seem to agree.
Astonishing selection and price!! Shame I saw it late! Well done!:clap

Astonishing selection and price!! Shame I saw it late! Well done!:clap
Cheers. Can't believe Rooney wasn't on the scoresheet. I put a few quid on under 4.5 goals when it was 4-0 on Betfair just in case they didn't get over 4. I thought it was going to finish about 7-0 the way it was going.

Man Utd really are a banker for this you'd have to say. Only dropped 2 points out of 21 away to clubs in the bottom half of the league, and haven't failed to score in any of them, keeping 4 clean sheets in the process. Wolves are in a real mess. Although they've twice beaten teams in the top half, and beat Man Utd here last season, their last 6 home games reads as 0-1-5. 5 of Wolves' 9 defeats at home have been by 2 goals or more. The odds on Man Utd reflect their dominance but are too short for me still. Selections: Man Utd-1 @ evens (888sport) Man Utd win to nil @ 6/4 (888sport)
Easy. Should've gone for a higher handicap in hindsight but the win to nil was a decent price. Cracking bet on the 5-0 mowgli.

Re: Wolves v Man UTD > March 18th This is the last trophy they have to play for now and AF will be looking for a reaction after their exit from the Europa League. Their away form is almost is as good as their home. They are the top team in the form table facing the bottom team and I expect we'll see Wolves take a thrashing.

This is the last trophy they have to play for now and AF will be looking for a reaction after their exit from the Europa League. Their away form is almost is as good as their home. They are the top team in the form table facing the bottom team and I expect we'll see Wolves take a thrashing.

I reckon you should stick a few quid down on a 5-0 scoreline to United :ok Could also throw some more money at Hernandez to get a couple.... It's a red hot tip ;)