Bundesliga - 24-26 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 24 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Borussia Mönchengladbach v Hamburger SV (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 25 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]1. FC Köln v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]1. FSV Mainz 05 v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Augsburg v Hertha BSC (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]VfB Stuttgart v SC Freiburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]VfL Wolfsburg v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Werder Bremen v 1. FC Nürnberg (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 26 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Borussia Dortmund v Hannover 96 (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Borussia v Hamburg Borussia are unbeaten at home in all competitions this season, and have been particularly strong in recent games, beating Bayern and Schalke in the past month. Hamburg have a decent away record, but most of their recent points away from home have come from weaker teams. Having said that, they held Leverkusen (2-2) and beat Stuttgart (1-2) earlier in the season. I think a home win is an easy call, but is there enough value at 1.8? (Betfair, Unibet) I expect goals, so I prefer to back Over 2.5 goals, available at 1.93 at Ladbrokes, and 1.95 at Betfair.

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Gladbach must stop at some time (I thought the same for Bayern, eventually they did) so I am a bit scared of playing them. Instead, I am having Bayern. They haven't forgotten to play football for God's sake, they just need a flick of inspiration and I think that Schalke can be the opponent that can inspire them. Also, they have to regain their confidence in front of the return with Basel, so home win is what I expect. The odd is rather low and I am pretty much confident that this will go over, so I am having Bayern HW&over @2,1 (local) Hoffeinheim concedes a lot away and given the fresh Wolfsburg side capable of scoring, I will try goals from them. I expect a good game form Giovanni Sio, excellent acquisition. Wolfsburg Team over 1,5 goals @2,25 I will add Bremen Team over 1,5 goals @1,8 too. Great offensive part of the team and although Nirnberg will fight and defend fiercely I cannot see Werder not scoring at least two goals.

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February

Borussia v Hamburg Borussia are unbeaten at home in all competitions this season, and have been particularly strong in recent games, beating Bayern and Schalke in the past month. Hamburg have a decent away record, but most of their recent points away from home have come from weaker teams. Having said that, they held Leverkusen (2-2) and beat Stuttgart (1-2) earlier in the season. I think a home win is an easy call, but is there enough value at 1.8? (Betfair, Unibet) I expect goals, so I prefer to back Over 2.5 goals, available at 1.93 at Ladbrokes, and 1.95 at Betfair.
Result: Gladbach 1 Hamburg 1 I saw some of this game, and from what I saw Hamburg deserved at least a draw as they seemed to have more of the play. Gladbach couldn't dominate as they have been doing recently - if anything Hamburg dominated them.

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Cologne-Leverkusen AH-0,25 @1,74 6/10 stan james Cologne has big problems. Their best defender Geromel, Sereno, Jemal are out with injuries. Defender Brecko and midfielder Peszko are suspended. Pezzoni and Chihi are long-term absentees. They are so desperatley looking for players to fill their bench that they named Podolski, who is still away from being fit after an injury, to be on the bench. The other players on the bench will be players from their youth teams. Leverkusen won last week with 4:1 and looked really strong. They need to collect points to reach the 4th place. Barnetta and Sam are out but they are long-term absentees. This is a derby but Leverkusen is still much better and especially with Cologne missing that much players they should be able to win. GL

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Mainz - K'lautern Massive game in the bottom half of the Bundesliga, with both teams looking to escape the late season relegation battle. Mainz are a very decent home team, unbeaten in the last 5 games at the Coface Arena, beating the likes of Stuttgart, Bayern & scoring 3 goals in each game. IMO, home form is something that bottom of the table sides rely on and I fancy Mainz to add more misery to Kaiserslaturens season. Home Win @ 1.75 FC. Cologne - Leverkusen The expectations of the fans are not being met by eaither club this season, which has put both coaches under massive pressure. Leverkusen are effectively out of the Champions League and have to focus on achieving a top 4 finish domestically, which at the moment seems very unlikely. Cologne have lost five of their last six games, and have a few injuries & suspensions of late. If Podolski doesn't play, it should be an away win to Leverkusen.. To be on the safe side i reckon goals are very likely in this derby, with the reverse fixture finishing 4:1 to Cologne. OVER 2.5 @ 1.75

Cologne-Leverkusen AH-0' date=25 @1,74 6/10 stan james Cologne has big problems. Their best defender Geromel, Sereno, Jemal are out with injuries. Defender Brecko and midfielder Peszko are suspended. Pezzoni and Chihi are long-term absentees. They are so desperatley looking for players to fill their bench that they named Podolski, who is still away from being fit after an injury, to be on the bench. The other players on the bench will be players from their youth teams. Leverkusen won last week with 4:1 and looked really strong. They need to collect points to reach the 4th place. Barnetta and Sam are out but they are long-term absentees. This is a derby but Leverkusen is still much better and especially with Cologne missing that much players they should be able to win. GL
0:2 +4,44

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February ________________________________________ Bayern Munich vs. Schalke 04 Pick: Bayern AHC -1,25 Odds: 2,02 Bookmaker: pinnacle Stake: 6/10 ________________________________________ Bayern is under big pressure and will face a thankful opponent. Their offensive did not work well so far, nevertheless they are always able to score. Only Schweinsteiger is out. Schalke has great quality in offensive, too, but indeed they have fast wing players Farfan and Draxler their counterplay isn’t good. Defensive never play without mistakes and against strong offensive they can collapse easily. Goalkeeper Unnerstall and midfielder Jones are out. Schalke is not used to defend, I see them chanceless in Munich. -1,5 would be correct.

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Hannover @ 12,00 ?! Must take this one on some sort of handicap. Dortmund is in wonderful form, but Hannover caught some form also lately and I think they should be given some more chance here than what bookies offer. Maybe someone could help with some team news or anything. Anyway, I think it worth's backing Hannover with small stake, and maybe Hannover on handicap with a medium stake. Selection: Away Win @ 12,00 - 1/10 Units Selection: Away Win +2 AH @ 1,52 - 4/10

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February 12.00 is massive, but Hannover aren't the best away side :\ Dortmund's 2-1 away defeat to Hannover in proved to be the turning point in their season, with an unbeaten run of 16 games following that result.. Kagawa is returning for Dortmund, which might prove significant in this game. Hannover themselves are undefeated in 11 games and have had a boost of confidence progressing in the Europa League midweek. Christian Schulz is back after injury. Dortmund allways seem to find the back of the net in the home games, in contrast to Hannover who tend to keep it tight in the away games. Hannover might be tired after the EL, which might be a factor aswell?

12.00 is massive, but Hannover aren't the best away side :\ Dortmund's 2-1 away defeat to Hannover in proved to be the turning point in their season, with an unbeaten run of 16 games following that result.. Kagawa is returning for Dortmund, which might prove significant in this game. Hannover themselves are undefeated in 11 games and have had a boost of confidence progressing in the Europa League midweek. Christian Schulz is back after injury. Dortmund allways seem to find the back of the net in the home games, in contrast to Hannover who tend to keep it tight in the away games. Hannover might be tired after the EL, which might be a factor aswell?
Tho' Hannover never lost a Bundesliga game after playing in Europe.

Re: Bundesliga - 24-26 February Bayern - Schalke Haven't got much time before kick-off so just a quick preview.. Bayern have a pretty strong home recod in the Bundesliga, with 0:1 defeats to G'ladbach & Dortmund the only exceptions. They normally score a couple of goals in front of the fans and today should be no different, especially after the dissapointing week they've had.. Schalke look a decent team under Huub Stevens which has reflected on their high league position currently. The away form has been somewhat inconsistent, but they normaly look to score and play an open game, which resulted in 5/6 last away games going overs. OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.60 OVER 3.5 goals @ 2.40