morlspin

PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April  

1. 1.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March

Will post tonight. :ok Need PL names for the following, if the owners of the aliases would please post so they can be included in the league. evening all lew200100 is exactly the same LEW200100 see you all on tuesday couldnt make last weeks many thanks lew [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]LEW200100 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]cannywynn [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]diageo32 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]Pokerboo08 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]therealb0ne [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]d0nthurtm3 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
lew200100 is exactly the same LEW200100 see you all on tuesday couldnt make last weeks many thanks lew

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March Get well soon staffy. Epic comeback from Mr Boot tonight, down to circa 130 chips on 200/100 blinds and then unstoppable. Watching the last 3 now before bed, still anyones. Wp everyone, great game as always.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March nice one mate well played. Some crazy hands at the end. Most notable for me was my bad call with A6; only to be up against A6 and get lucky with split pot. But karma got me with the 8. Fair play Lew and Boot. I love these games man.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March Hiya, Here are the final results. LEW200100 was given the ticket to the final. 1 LEW200100, wins 65 USD 2 DasBootPL, wins 39 USD 3 franny554, wins 26 USD 4 GoldnEagle88 5 OQCpl 6 andybellPL 7 oosengoosen 8 Adelita 9 cannywynn 10 D1v1ts 11 raassskkkk 12 runadrum4 13 mrejmak 14 kenawop 15 PLWashy3 16 Phonix13 17 Haichan12 18 therealb0ne 19 JoJoDancer91 20 d0nthurtm3 21 lysith 22 robaldor84 23 morlspin12 24 Bagheira1 25 mubamba 26 plglceud One more leg to go on March 27th Geof

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March thanks all for a very good game could easily of come 3rd but got a stroke of luck hitting trip 8s against franny's kk but hats off to dasboot what a come back from 130 chips to get to chip leader with 23k

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March

Hiya, Here are the final results. LEW200100 was given the ticket to the final. 1 LEW200100, wins 65 USD 2 DasBootPL, wins 39 USD 3 franny554, wins 26 USD 4 GoldnEagle88 5 OQCpl 6 andybellPL 7 oosengoosen 8 Adelita 9 cannywynn 10 D1v1ts 11 raassskkkk 12 runadrum4 13 mrejmak 14 kenawop 15 PLWashy3 16 Phonix13 17 Haichan12 18 therealb0ne 19 JoJoDancer91 20 d0nthurtm3 21 lysith 22 robaldor84 23 morlspin12 24 Bagheira1 25 mubamba 26 plglceud One more leg to go on March 27th Geof
good afternoon geof just a thought for the 10 player final dont know what everyones thoughts would be to split the winnings from 10th to 1 st then everyone who makes the final gets a prize ? possibly starting at 20d for 10th 30d 9th 8th 30d 7th 40 etc and still give top 3 the bulk .. only a suggestion

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March

amazing how many PL people on Coral have got chat bans ! or is it just a reaction to last week ? Sorry Boot - could chat immediately after going out but then plug was pulled.
I could talk, but when i typed in "funny" it was construed as offensive language :lol

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 3 Tues 20th March Well done LEW200100, who takes the direct route to the final. :clap Table updated, and qualification via the league is still wide open. Less than 1 point (before rounding) separates the top 3 of the league! :eek The following people won't be in with a chance of qualifying unless they tell us who they are on PL please. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 91]c?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67, width: 153]cannywynn[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]d?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]diageo32[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]b?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Pokerboo08[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]ph?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Phonix13[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]r?[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]robaldor84[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 4 Tues 27th March There's a @Diageo32 on Twitter listed as Eddy Howell, if you're able to search members' real names as a mod? :unsure (if you are.. robaldor = Rob Aldor perhaps, born in 1984?) Both Diageo32 and Pokerboo08 are mentioned in a tweet by @coral_poker in July 2010, so I guess it's likely they're not posting members, and have just seen the tournament in the lobby and then done what they need to to get the password.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 4 Tues 27th March Get regging folks, so much value on offer! You've still got an hour after regging to get your coat off, have something to eat and kiss the wife/husband/children/family pet/photo of yourself (delete as applicable). Just make sure you're back at 8pm to play & banter ;) Think it's back to a normal mtt tonight.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 4 Tues 27th March

I can't get the Coral poker client to work for me. I've spoke to support once about it' date=' a few weeks ago, but still haven't cracked it, and just haven't chased it up since :$[/quote'] you need to close your gala account and then open a coral account :ok