Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion

Nade

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion Yes, I'm looking forward to these too. And all of Woodie's suggestions sound good: I'll try to think of some more. A follow-up question for Jase: With all the choice available, how do you go about deciding which tournaments to play? Are there particular tournaments you enjoy, or think you do particularly well in? Or particular formats?

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion I'd like to see 'interviews' that get to know something about the person, rather than just how they played one tournament. How they found PL, whether their game has improved since joining PL, what has contributed to their game improving, interests outside of poker etc etc. I like Slapdash's questions too :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion

A follow-up question for Jase: With all the choice available, how do you go about deciding which tournaments to play? Are there particular tournaments you enjoy, or think you do particularly well in? Or particular formats?
I used to play many games over many different sites and had money all over the place, so have now decided to consolidate things down just to a few sites. I routinely play now a set amount of games each night that work well with me after i have got in from work, i prefer games that generally have longer blind levels, 10-15 minute blind levels as opposed to turbo game levels of 5 - 8 minutes - i just never seem to fair well in these but also for the fact i will most probably have 4,5 games running at a time so easier to concentrate on the tables with longer levels.

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion Great Idea! Ill throw in a few randoms questions :) Jase, What is your favourite poker book ? If you had to pick 1 PL poker player to play Heads Up on your behalf, who and why? Sometimes poker can be cruel, when you get one of those nights when everything goes wrong, everything gets outdrawn and you cant win a flip , how do you deal with it? If you could play one tournament anywhere in the world, excluding thw WSOP, which would you choose and why? Jag :)

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion New interview up here

Looking forward to some more' date=' this works well in the at the races forum so hoping for some more. Would like to see a interview from yourself, deadleydave and that little asian lad (averickz) :D[/quote'] Would be good to get those two sometime :) Thanks for everybody's feedback :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Players: Interviews Discussion

Great Idea! Ill throw in a few randoms questions :) Jase, What is your favourite poker book ? If you had to pick 1 PL poker player to play Heads Up on your behalf, who and why? Sometimes poker can be cruel, when you get one of those nights when everything goes wrong, everything gets outdrawn and you cant win a flip , how do you deal with it? If you could play one tournament anywhere in the world, excluding thw WSOP, which would you choose and why? Jag :)
What is your favourite poker book ? Not a great reader of books, but have gone through Dan Harringtons on Holdem If you had to pick 1 PL poker player to play Heads Up on your behalf, who and why? Most probably Hen, as he plays very similar to me heads up Sometimes poker can be cruel, when you get one of those nights when everything goes wrong, everything gets outdrawn and you cant win a flip , how do you deal with it? I generally dont tilt these days and if i am having one of those days just generally laugh it off, no point getting annoyed you cant change whatever happens at the tables If you could play one tournament anywhere in the world, excluding thw WSOP, which would you choose and why? A game anywhere with all you fellow PL'ers as you can guarantee a good piss up and laugh.